IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several, a family group if you check genealogy sites & poke around. Remember that WS is victim friendly & we avoid sleuthing family members. I hope being nosy is different enough?

Addresses are confusing.

What type of job allows one to move away for years at a time??? Well, the US Air Force stationed my uncle in the Philippines and Okinawa....

Nobody expects you for Thanksgiving dinner if you're that far away.

And -- how long can fishing boats stay at sea? Do container ships stop in Alaska?

How could a person have established addresses in 2 places at the same time?

Sorry, I knew it was an O, not U. One of those days!

That "O" point was my BINGO. LOL. And the High School matches up too.

Class of '66 at Roosevelt High School sees his name followed by another name in brackets:

John C****** (G******* S***)

It's a man's name; I say that because the only other classmates listed with a name in bracket at the end are women so "married" name.

Last edited:
I have been trying to do a side by side of John and “Paul”. I have been using the wedding photo provided here, and the wedding photo (powder blue suit) on FB.
IMO, same person.

ETA:
After looking at the suit, on a different device, the blue does not look as powder blue. It may be the Reshade preset I have on my gaming PC.

Last edited:
So why in the world did he choose to mop hospital floors in Indiana???

Background for a novel???

Self-protection? He had a well-known family name that in certain decades may have been dangerous to have (particularly in New York), and may still be to some extent. If you read about the "timing" of let's just call them family/semi-political disagreements of that era, (which He may or may not have been affiliated with, as I have no access to ancestry), I believe it would cause someone to be fearful and go into hiding whether there was a relation or not. There were identifiable events occurring in 1986-1987 and in 1991-1992 (the same range in which Paul appeared and disappeared) that would cause someone to go into hiding.

This all just conjecture. I have not done any extensive familial research. I believe that per WS TOS, we are not permitted to sleuth family members and we are not permitted to name names in this forum. Anywhere in this thread where the suspected name or family name appears needs to be replaced with initials. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member