Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm local, and have a family member who was in Hampton roads regional jail not long ago. She was transferred there due to a medication she was on that the county jail wasn't able to provide her. So it could be something simple like that.
Can the city jail handle drug withdrawals? Totally speculating here but that could be another reason for the transfer.

It never stops does it? Baby after baby after baby after baby. Neglected, abused, killed. Thrown away like trash.

(I had no idea how prevalent abuse was until I became a member here.

Think of all the cases we do not even know about...

How anyone can hurt a child is just unfathomable.)

Last edited:
I’m not sure there is any conscience decisions after the first baby. I think it is no thought to the consequences of doing whatever they want at any given moment.
bbm
Yes, because they can. Frustration and inability to control some things in their lives have a lot to do with it, IMO -- at least they can be the big shots when they home.
Frustrated due to crappy job and/or crappy pay? Got laid off today? You didn't get that promotion to Vice President and Head of Sales? Your boss calls you "stupid"? Need two new tires and no money? Take it out on the child.
When you come in the front door, the 2 1/2 year-old wets her pants -- put bruises on her behind. The 3 year-old won't finish his cereal -- stick his face in the cereal bowl. The 4 y/o breaks the only lamp in the living room -- slap his face.
Because you are the one in control at your house. Because you are big and they are little.
Because you can.

We do, from time to time, get a nice sip of "apple juice" (that's what I call it!) -- when a child or adult is found, healthy and in good shape, and not abused or kidnapped, etc. -- most likely lost or taking time away if it's an adult, so it's not always bad news here at WS, but there is a lot of vinegar as well. We do have each other, as you say, and sometimes a WS'er has actually helped in a case, etc. :D
I would say there is ALOT of vinegar.. But the apple juice I'm sure tastes very sweet when were lucky enough to get a sip.. I like your analogies. :) BTW is there any news in Noah's case? I have been extremely busy here lately and haven't had time to Sleuth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa