Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the one who tossed out ADHD possibility re FD. My bad. Thanks for all the feedback and I’m convinced — the chatterbox seems the more likely candidate.

FD and MT did look more than a bit gaunt and strung out when taken into custody imo iirc however. Could be a stimulant to help with the long hours and stress involved in their JD plot having gone a bit messier than anticipated. Then there was the early alleged shade insinuating JD had this secret double life living for years under a false name deeply troubled dating someone connected to an former Cambodian heroin trafficker and at one point I believe NP actually flat out claimed it was some kind of known fact that JD had struggled with heroin her entire life, despite the compete absurdity of the claim, so perhaps some horse was fresh in the mind of Team FD at the time.

We don’t know exactly where’s MT’s been the last two weeks other than the fact it’s not here. If substance ab/use is an issue here, hopefully she is getting some good help with that now to enable her to stay safe and to do the right thing upon her return, by which I mean fully and honestly accurately in good faith tell LE everything she knows about FD, FoRe, and any other person (herself included) so as to help LE find JD and bring to justice any and all those responsible for harm to her and for all the horrors and grief they have visited upon innocents.

IMO/JMO/MOO

etc JD to MT
Maybe they were high on cocaine

I was the one who tossed out ADHD possibility re FD. My bad. Thanks for all the feedback and I’m convinced — the chatterbox seems the more likely candidate.

FD and MT did look more than a bit gaunt and strung out when taken into custody imo iirc however. Could be a stimulant to help with the long hours and stress involved in their JD plot having gone a bit messier than anticipated. Then there was the early alleged shade insinuating JD had this secret double life living for years under a false name deeply troubled dating someone connected to an former Cambodian heroin trafficker and at one point I believe NP actually flat out claimed it was some kind of known fact that JD had struggled with heroin her entire life, despite the compete absurdity of the claim, so perhaps some horse was fresh in the mind of Team FD at the time.

We don’t know exactly where’s MT’s been the last two weeks other than the fact it’s not here. If substance ab/use is an issue here, hopefully she is getting some good help with that now to enable her to stay safe and to do the right thing upon her return, by which I mean fully and honestly accurately in good faith tell LE everything she knows about FD, FoRe, and any other person (herself included) so as to help LE find JD and bring to justice any and all those responsible for harm to her and for all the horrors and grief they have visited upon innocents.

IMO/JMO/MOO

etc JD to MT
Maybe they go to Albany Ave for they’re cocaine fix.

I am a licensed Clinical Social Worker and have degree in clinical psychology and am certainly qualified to diagnose as I have done this work over 15 years. I dont know FD however - disclaimer- from what we have learned so far I don’t think he has ADHD. Medication would help somewhat with that. Personality disorders - like narcissistic and antisocial- do not have a cure. They are inherent character flaws.
How about use of illegal stimulants such as cocaine - would that exacerbate the narcissistic personality disorder symptoms or cause a person to have ADHD like symptoms while under the influence if they are not ADHD ?

My guess is that likely MT can and should be charged with tax fraud as well. We know (or I think we know) that she fulltime and her daughter at least part time were living rent and expense free at the FORE corporate offices and lavish marital home of FD/JD, at bare minimum I’m guessing that’s an additional $3K to $5K per month of subsidized housing benefit that it would seem should be declared on her federal taxes as additional income and/or prostitution income. Only part of the home was the FORE office and most of the home was simply her and FD’s illicit personal pleasure domicile. FORE likely got expensed for her kid’s nanny too; additional compensation that should be declared. She wasn’t the CEO, CFO, or COO, she was/is a concubine.

Similarly, it appears FORE paid for cars she used for mostly personal and impersonal reasons but in no way for work related matters except ever so minimally if at all. All the corporate paid travel and lavis vacations was money that was a community asset partially diverted to MT that I’d be shocked to learn of any bill or any meal or any mani pedi or stiletto she footed (pun intended) but failed to declare.

Bring on the seven year audit of MT’s tax filings and compare what she reports to what goes out on the FoRe books to the photos and posts around the globe on her insta fb Twitter etc. Maybe both FD and MT can get nailed for embezzling, consumer fraud, tax fraud, mortgage fraud, false return filing, non filing, under reporting, and owe $ to the Feds and to GF on behalf of the estate of HF and now JD (and JD’s kids/estate) for how FD & MT conspired to drain marital/community/corporate assets in attempt to enrich themselves and steal from Jennifer, her parents, and her children.

IMO/JMO/MOO

etc filed to charged

I think you are correct on all or at least some of these items. I guess it really depends on how far the authorities want to jack those two up. This could be why it’s taking so long to bring additional charges-they don’t want to miss anything. Last I heard, the IRS was pretty strict about what/how much you can deduct for using your home as part of your business. The IRS often misses “unearned income” which should rightfully be taxed, unless someone stops flying below the radar. I think these two have done that. I wouldn’t be surprised if GF knows people who know people in the IRS, and this is what was really grinding FD’s gears before JD disappeared.

How about use of illegal stimulants such as cocaine - would that exacerbate the narcissistic personality disorder symptoms or cause a person to have ADHD like symptoms while under the influence if they are not ADHD ?
Well cocaine is a stimulant and could certainly have them up for hours. I would t put it past them to be into that. ADHD is more a concentration issue. People have difficulty concentrating and can appear to be hyperactive. The interview gave us excellent insight into his personality. He doesn’t appear to be hyperactive or have difficulty concentrating but does seem to turn every question into something about himself and seems genuinely- not in a good way- certain that he is the victim, he’s lonely, has no wife, no paramour, no children, no career and an ankle bracelet on. To me, what was so unnerving was that he really believes what he was saying, that he is the one that’s hurting right now. Very troubling. Appears to have no conscience about what he was dumping on Albany ave. Scary. I only wish the court had acted with a protective order. They give them out for much less that what’s in those divorce papers. IMO, CT divorce courts think that going through the divorce is what makes people angry. IMO they really need to look at the domestic violence red flags.

Adult ADHD sufferers are easy to identify if they are not taking their medicine, once you are aware of the symptoms. IMO.

They remind me of the Energizer Bunny commercial-constant talking, going from one subject to another without completing a thought. If you want to say something, good luck as it doesn’t seem they need to take a break for a breath.

Their minds run at such a pace, they easily forget where they put things that are needed, such as keys, cell phone, hearing aids etc. So one can imagine how difficult it is to remember to take their medicine!:rolleyes:

FD doesn’t appear to be ADHD. He is too calculating and would not be a champion skier. JMO.

Adult ADHD sufferers are easy to identify if they are not taking their medicine, once you are aware of the symptoms. IMO.

They remind me of the Energizer Bunny commercial-constant talking, going from one subject to another without completing a thought. If you want to say something, good luck as it doesn’t seem they need to take a break for a breath.

Their minds run at such a pace, they easily forget where they put things that are needed, such as keys, cell phone, hearing aids etc. So one can imagine how difficult it is to remember to take their medicine!:rolleyes:

FD doesn’t appear to be ADHD. He is too calculating and would not be a champion skier. JMO.

Michael Phelps has ADHD and how many Olympic medals has he won swimming?

The list goes on and on, Michael Jordan has ADHD as well. I’m sorry, my son has ADHD and I like to remind him there are no limits to his capabilities. My son also reminds ME he needs his meds.

It’s possible FD has ADHD. Meds for ADHD keep people awake... and those with ADHD often are highly motivated and don’t give up. Almost obsessive.

Michael Phelps has ADHD and how many Olympic medals has he won swimming?

The list goes on and on, Michael Jordan has ADHD as well. I’m sorry, my son has ADHD and I like to remind him there are no limits to his capabilities. My son also reminds ME he needs his meds.

It’s possible FD has ADHD. Meds for ADHD keep people awake... and those with ADHD often are highly motivated and don’t give up. Almost obsessive.

As with everything, there are different responses in all cases. My estimate is these highly achieved persons
are not the normal case of ADHD. Just as in autism, people can be classified as Aspergers Snydrome. However, even those have varying levels and are not on the average autism spectrum.

I am glad your son is aware of the need for his medicine and reminds you. You are a fortunate mom to have a son who wants his medicine.

IMO/JMO/MOO

etc JD to MT

Not “your bad”; it was an intriguing thought that led others to think about it and so our discussion evolved—and will again! Who knows if what I posted is right; if it is, that can help make up for all the times I’m not aka most of the time! Our brainstorming as a group leads us all further down the path! I’m really glad the topic came up because it helps me, at least, quantify NP. So I thank YOU and I thank every other person on this board for the collaborative effort to help find justice for JD and others! :)

To me, what was so unnerving was that he really believes what he was saying, that he is the one that’s hurting right now. Very troubling. Appears to have no conscience about what he was dumping on Albany ave. Scary. I only wish the court had acted with a protective order. They give them out for much less that what’s in those divorce papers. IMO, CT divorce courts think that going through the divorce is what makes people angry. IMO they really need to look at the domestic violence red flags.
Very interesting assessment! Thank you for the comment on DV as I totally agree with you that it was absent in the court's analysis and decision making process so far as we could see.

Reading through the available testimony in the divorce case it also seems like the cycle of violence was very much present in JD life over the course of the relationship.

It was stunning to read JD blog entries of what the early days of the relationship were like and then when you flash forward 10-11 years things in her life were sadly very different. She had primary/solo childcare duties, went to school functions alone, FD was away 10 days a month allegedly training/traveling for non business and partying with friends and JD was left in the time she lived in Farmington with a nanny that didn't speak english (only greek) and its unclear to us whether JD spoke greek. She moved out/fled when FD advised her that he had been having an affair (unhidden in Farmington based on MSM reports) with MT for over a year.

JD in her testimony in Family Court spoke about FD having 'revenge fantasies' and that he exhibited 'delusional behavior'. Would these be behavior patterns that make sense to you in the context of FD that we saw in the Channel 4 interviews? I was taken aback by the lack of affect in FD and how he seemed to view himself as a victim with no real awareness that a whole series of decisions had to be made by him and MT to get to the point where he was arrested for hindering/tampering. I found all this quite stunning to watch and didnt' understand his atty's permitting the interview as they must have seen it too? MOO

Just wanted to put this RO article into the thread as it claims to have some information not available from other sources regarding the polygraph test that No Case Norm spoke about endlessly a week or so ago:

Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case (article has stock picture of EE Red Truck)

From article:
"The informant also told Radar exclusively, that weeks prior to this new bombshell development, Michelle Troconis, 44, took a polygraph test but her results are yet to be revealed".

“Ms. Troconis did submit to a polygraph test while meeting with officials from the State’s Attorney’s Office, FBI, and state police. During said interview, she provided minimal information that assisted us in the search. [BBM] Further, the co-defendant provided an alibi that. However, it is important to note that we are not ruling any theories out at this point in the investigation.”

"The insider noted that the results of a polygraph are never made immediately available to any parties outside of law enforcement until the discovery stage".

“The test taker isn’t made aware if he or she passed,” explained the source. “They don’t tell them that at the time of the test, but it comes to light prior to trial.”

If this reporting is true then we circle back to the idea that MT wasn't cooperating day 1 of the case and even after testifying for 3 hrs to LE chose to provide minimal information. This is a far cry from being a cooperating witness with any value to the proceedings in my mind.

Maybe they go to Albany Ave for they’re cocaine fix.
Very likely, IMO, as in my area we have a similar neighborhood
where it's rumored people from around the community go for
their street drugs. This would also explain how they were so
familiar with that neighborhood.
Normally someone from Farmington would "avoid" that area
around Albany Ave., unless you had a specific reason to go there.
good thinking.

Can you post the article here or put it in the Media Thread? Would love to read it and I'm sure others would too.
Here's one article from Htfd Courant giving actual numbers on
altered license plates and the taped over numbers. Plates came
from a 2007 Suburban- I've seen both mentioned that the vehicle was registered to JD and others say FD. Not sure that it matters.
The actual numbers on plate- # 516WDJ
The altered numbers/taped - # 5T6WBU

Police: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

Last edited:
Just wanted to put this RO article into the thread as it claims to have some information not available from other sources regarding the polygraph test that No Case Norm spoke about endlessly a week or so ago:

Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case (article has stock picture of EE Red Truck)

From article:
"The informant also told Radar exclusively, that weeks prior to this new bombshell development, Michelle Troconis, 44, took a polygraph test but her results are yet to be revealed".

“Ms. Troconis did submit to a polygraph test while meeting with officials from the State’s Attorney’s Office, FBI, and state police. During said interview, she provided minimal information that assisted us in the search. [BBM] Further, the co-defendant provided an alibi that. However, it is important to note that we are not ruling any theories out at this point in the investigation.”

"The insider noted that the results of a polygraph are never made immediately available to any parties outside of law enforcement until the discovery stage".

“The test taker isn’t made aware if he or she passed,” explained the source. “They don’t tell them that at the time of the test, but it comes to light prior to trial.”

If this reporting is true then we circle back to the idea that MT wasn't cooperating day 1 of the case and even after testifying for 3 hrs to LE chose to provide minimal information. This is a far cry from being a cooperating witness with any value to the proceedings in my mind.

This is what I have always thought, and continue to think, until new charges become clear.

This is what I have always thought, and continue to think, until new charges become clear.
Well from my perspective, I believe MT HAS cooperated because:
LE people chatter amongst themselves, off the record. If she IS
cooperating this info was floating around in the investigative circles and this info got back to the Judge who approved MT's
request to go out of state to stay till her next hearing. This was
a huge clue (IMO) that the judge had been told 'she's helping us
out", otherwise judge would have given a curt No Way.

On March 13 FD tried to get judge Heller thrown off the divorce case. He had made a phone call on January 16 to her husband Norman Heller about representing him. Then tried to claim conflict of interest.

ETA - there is so much more in the article linked. Very useful info about FD's thought process etc. He thought the judge was also biased because he was greek.
And the phone call he made to Norman Heller? Yeah, it was 6 or 7 minutes and probably ended when Norman Heller told him he would need a $25,ooo.00 retainer. LOL

Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, attempted to get judge removed from his contentious divorce case
But Reuben Midler, Farber Dulos’ attorney, wasn’t buying Dulos’ claim that he didn’t know Norman Heller was the judge’s husband. In a sharply worded response to Dulos’ motion, Midler said it was “common knowledge” that the Hellers were married, and he asked the judge to order a psychological evaluation of Dulos, saying Dulos’ legal maneuver was further evidence of his “manipulative, coercive and scheming behaviors displayed throughout this case and which is indicative of an underlying and potentially untreatable mental condition or psychopathology that should be thoroughly investigated.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member