GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
#MaleahDavis update: Derion Vence’s coworker at PharmMEDium sent me this screenshot of a couple of messages sent by Derion about Maleah approximately three weeks before he reported her missing.
D_H-5z9W4AIo43Z.jpg

10:37 AM - 10 Jul 2019 from Houston, TX

Wondering because I can't recall...

was this the time BB was out of town the first time?

When was her surgery?

Was the note for illness or her head?

Moo

Yes, her father passed away on April 11. MD's surgery was March 19. It's not clear to me what the note was for. MOO

Thanks!!!

If the surgery was 3/19, then I wonder if that was supposed to be her first time back at daycare. So soon after her surgery and they weren't putting the helmet on? Poor baby. All moo

I have no words.

This was put off? Until September? And no further charges? Why?

Of course, we all know that some how, a disabled little girl with a brain injury, ended up in pieces, in a trash bag, off the side of a freeway in Arkansas...but maybe there isn't enough evidence to actually charge anyone with Capital murder...

Just keep making issues, excuses, needing more evaluations, blah blah...too bad no one cared as much about the rights of Maleah.

It was the defense who had the arraignment moved.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Derion Vence was scheduled to appear in court for arraignment today. He’s charged with tampering with Maleah Davis’ body. His attorney instead had the arraignment rescheduled for September 16.
D_H8yWIXsAEDewK.jpg

10:28 AM - 10 Jul 2019
You've got to be kidding me? Two months away?!!

Of course, we all know that some how, a disabled little girl with a brain injury, ended up in pieces, in a trash bag, off the side of a freeway in Arkansas...but maybe there isn't enough evidence to actually charge anyone with Capital murder...

Just keep making issues, excuses, needing more evaluations, blah blah...too bad no one cared as much about the rights of Maleah.
I'm betting that LE is busy compiling evidence and taking their time putting their ducks in a row - DV's not going anywhere so need to rush things. The files PommyMommy posted earlier says to me that they're hot on it.

Plus, the DA will have to present the case to the Grand Jury in order to get an indictment for murder so they'll want a strong Probable Cause.

LE forensics found blood and probably more forensic evidence in the home so I'm not worried. I'm more interested to see if anyone else is arrested - like BB or DV's brother. MOO.

Yep. It's disappointing but that didn't phase me as much as Maleah being taken to daycare without her helmet THREE WEEKS after her surgery! :mad: MOO

Yes - a very painful read.

We know that Maleah was a medically fragile child, and to read of her neglect after surgery makes me fear that the defense will argue her death from prior existing injury. MOO

Yes - a very painful read.

We know that Maleah was a medically fragile child, and to read of her neglect after surgery makes me fear that the defense will argue her death from prior existing injury. MOO

Yes, she fell off a chair. So DV stuffed her in a trash bag, and tossed off the side of the road.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Yep. It's disappointing but that didn't phase me as much as Maleah being taken to daycare without her helmet THREE WEEKS after her surgery! :mad: MOO

I did not catch that it was a mere three weeks after!

I am going to guess that this day care has been thoroughly interviewed as to the parents, etc.

Jmo.

Family confronts Maleah's mom after hearing for Derion Vence

Maleah's case is the reason I came out of lurking. I've been away and followed two other cases since. Still catching up. BB apparently had full style make over for this theatrical court appearance. IMO - she was present when MD died. DV was the clean up man.

This case is heartbreaking and tragic and everyone connected to MD turned it into a full circus. MOO.

Maleah's case is the reason I came out of lurking. I've been away and followed two other cases since. Still catching up. BB apparently had full style make over for this theatrical court appearance. IMO - she was present when MD died. DV was the clean up man.

This case is heartbreaking and tragic and everyone connected to MD turned it into a full circus. MOO.

BBM. I could not agree with this statement more. It is I guess one of the things that bothers me the most in this case. Even when something occurs that seems to be for her or about her/or children, there is always something in it or to it that seems to hint at an agenda. Always. From day one until now.

Can it not ever just be about her? It seems to have not been from day one and it remains that way.

I do not expect all to agree but this is my opinion.

I would like to see more charges and had hoped to by now. I am watching a few cases where the only charge is tampering with evidence or desecration of a body and each of them has yet to proceed to a murder charge. In one of them, the man is out of jail and her body has yet to be found. In this one here, if someone bailed DV out, he would be out as well as bond was lowered...

I know things take time but man do I hope we see some further charges soon, although I would rather I guess they take their time and get it right than rush it.

Jmo.

Seattle1 said:

Yes, but "who" caused that existing injury??!! I bet it was one of her "parents".... MOO

That was my thought as well. Even if they think this defence tactic would work, since it seems that they caused the head injury they can't use that to try to say that is what ultimately killed her. The pre-existing condition defence would not (or should not!) work.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back