Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
He didn't say those words. The bolded parts were all my IMO and paraphrasing. I noted that all of the bolded parts were IMO in my post. Sorry for any confusion!!
Thanks for the correction- it did sound like an 'over the top' reaction if he really said that.
PS/We missed your visits this week. Good to see you back.

It will be interesting to see what investigators have learned about any service providers that are connected to JD’s home. Was there a lawn service, housekeeping etc. , anybody directly or indirectly connected that might have accidentally or intentionally given out the info FD needed for his plan? ( Having trouble typing today so sorry for errors)
The judge ordered FD no contact with anyone in JD’s household . I wonder if that includes non live in “contractors “ ?

Yeah .. like the lady he rear ended ... he drug out a court case for 2 years .... then requested a new trial after she was awarded 50k to pay for her medical bills ....? Stand up guy this one !!

She ended up with nothing, right? Why didn’t his car insurance pay-isn’t that typically what they do when their policy holder is clearly in the wrong? I mean, do the policy holders typically duke it out in court like this over this type of accident?

Last edited:
I know we are not allowed to sleuth the nanny and I haven’t but these are legitimate questions mostly pertaining to loyalty . The long time nanny that has been referenced several times through this thread has been with the children since birth . She is Greek according to MSM reports . Of course she is !! FD wouldn’t have it any other way !! She presumably is fluent in Greek which helps with their learning to speak “their native language” . I speculate that FD and said nanny had a special bond being from the same country and could converse back and forth and JD again presumably couldn’t understand . Another control freak tactic . The fact that JD moved out of 4JX wouldn’t necessarily negate the nanny’s loyalty to FD . I doubt JD would fire said long time nanny because the children had to be attached . So did she keep long time nanny and not have her live in ? This also brings up the statement by the kids former principal saying that he never saw a nanny drop off or pick up the kids ... which is weird since that’s exactly what happened the day she went missing .. I guess their is a first time for everything but it seems way too coincidental.

She ended up with nothing, right? Why didn’t his car insurance pay-isn’t that typically what they do when their policy holder is clearly in the wrong? I mean, do the policy holders typically duke it out in court like this over this type of accident?
My guess is that FD was “self insured” meaning he could show the state that he had the means to cover any accident without carrying insurance . This was probably by design in order to just what he did to this poor woman if this ever happened. Yet another example of his character.

Yeah .. like the lady he rear ended ... he drug out a court case for 2 years .... then requested a new trial after she was awarded 50k to pay for her medical bills ....? Stand up guy this one !!

I don't think anybody (including NP) believes FD a
stand up guy! :rolleyes:

As for the auto accident -- I believe the control here is more with the Attorney for his insurance. It's their dime, and the rule of insurers is to avoid paying claims -- or delay awards until the other party is broke and/or gives up.

$50k award for medical is peanuts -- not surprised they wouldn't appeal for another dice roll at the table. (IMO, the award most likely came after an offer to settle that was not accepted).

Hope the injured is recovering --despite these antics.

MOO

“That we’re just starting the discovery. That the case has gone backwards. That I was very disappointed with the pace of the case. I was disappointed by the — the — the behavior of Attorney Midler and his firm,” Dulos said. “That I thought they were basically taking advantage of my soon-to-be ex-wife and charging, charging, charging, and causing a lot of trouble for — for us as a family. Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, attempted to get judge removed from his contentious divorce case

Oh I just bet his concern was about the court system taking advantage of his soon to be ex wife ..... gimme a break !

So I actually got to the bottom of this lawsuit. He was represented by Commerce Insurance Group attorneys. FD didn’t pay anything because the insurance was paying for everything. The woman prob ended up with some money but the amount is still unknown. Insurance companies like to drag it out so they end up paying less than the plaintiff asks for. This was a tactic from the insurance company and not FD.

“That we’re just starting the discovery. That the case has gone backwards. That I was very disappointed with the pace of the case. I was disappointed by the — the — the behavior of Attorney Midler and his firm,” Dulos said. “That I thought they were basically taking advantage of my soon-to-be ex-wife and charging, charging, charging, and causing a lot of trouble for — for us as a family. Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, attempted to get judge removed from his contentious divorce case

Oh I just bet his concern was about the court system taking advantage of his soon to be ex wife ..... gimme a break !

So I actually got to the bottom of this lawsuit. He was represented by Commerce Insurance Group attorneys. FD didn’t pay anything because the insurance was paying for everything. The wk

Thanks for the correction- it did sound like an 'over the top' reaction if he really said that.
PS/We missed your visits this week. Good to see you back.

Every time I logged on I spent the only free time I had catching up, LOL. We have a chatty group :)
Heading to jury duty tomorrow. Will probably sit there all day only to be excused. They don't like me as I'm married to LE. :cool:

So many baffling oddities about this case! I definitely don’t believe it, but it’s almost as though someone else murdered Jennifer and left evidence that point to FD as the culprit!

MOO
No, it's more that he had a half-baked plan and, believing himself to be infallible and invincible, never considered the many ways modern LE can locate evidence. I think he never dreamed LE was going to act as quickly as it did. I am sure LE threw him off when it immediately knew this was not an ordinary missing persons case. He also thought the garbage dump evidence would be gone long before LE even knew it existed. He did not consider how damaging the phone forensics were going to be and how quickly it was going to tie HIM to the garbage dump and the tag placement, both of which were recorded (for a jury to see for itself). He did not anticipate he was going to be caught on cameras in Hartford. That evidence was a true gift to LE. From the minute he entered JD's garage, though, he left a fairly obvious trail of guilt. I personally believe JD fought him in that garage, and she made sure he left the evidence by which to convict him. Wishful thinking perhaps, but no one knew better than she what a monster he is. She would have done everything in her power to make sure he is ultimately held accountable for this murder.

My guess is that FD was “self insured” meaning he could show the state that he had the means to cover any accident without carrying insurance . This was probably by design in order to just what he did to this poor woman if this ever happened. Yet another example of his character.

I believe "self insured" in CT only applies if your vehicle driven in the state is not registered in CT. To my knowledge, he was not exempt from CT registration. MOO

I believe "self insured" in CT only applies if your vehicle is not registered in CT.

To my knowledge, he was not exempt from CT registration. MOO

Much as the term "Oriental" now applies to rugs & not people, the term "native language" is also relegated to the past.

To those involved in ELL/English Language Learners, the language used within the family of origin is known as "home language." No more native, no more foreign as those are value-laden words with negative connotation. Home, positive connotation plus accurate descriptor.

As pointed out by other posters (youse guys,) the native language of Jennifer's children is Yankee English.

Piece of work, this guy. Book-ended with Side Piece -- although MT's court cooperation & silence helps a great deal IMHO!

JMHO YMMV
The HC article from the OP is simply a gift that keeps on giving in terms of info about FD IMO. The following quote from the article hit me as another example of 'victim thinking' by FD:

From HC:
“They stopped having contact with me for a — for over a year, Your Honor. Five kids. Who is going to give me that back?” Dulos said. “I feel you’ve been — you haven’t been very good to me, to my children, and to the case [BBM]. And I have lost faith in your judgment. I’m sorry I’m going to say that, but that’s the truth. I’m — I’m speaking the truth," transcripts said.

If this statement weren't tragic enough you then start to think about what FD is actually saying. The JUDGE hasn't been GOOD to HIM! Really FD? Things aren't going his way and BOOM the Judge isn't being GOOD TO HIM!?!

Zero connection to the fact that the Judge is supposed to simply call the motions as she sees them based on the evidence presented and the laws of the State of CT.

Seems like just another example of FD taking ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for much of anything is his life.

I know we are not allowed to sleuth the nanny and I haven’t but these are legitimate questions mostly pertaining to loyalty . The long time nanny that has been referenced several times through this thread has been with the children since birth . She is Greek according to MSM reports . Of course she is !! FD wouldn’t have it any other way !! She presumably is fluent in Greek which helps with their learning to speak “their native language” . I speculate that FD and said nanny had a special bond being from the same country and could converse back and forth and JD again presumably couldn’t understand . Another control freak tactic . The fact that JD moved out of 4JX wouldn’t necessarily negate the nanny’s loyalty to FD . I doubt JD would fire said long time nanny because the children had to be attached . So did she keep long time nanny and not have her live in ? This also brings up the statement by the kids former principal saying that he never saw a nanny drop off or pick up the kids ... which is weird since that’s exactly what happened the day she went missing .. I guess their is a first time for everything but it seems way too coincidental.

The school person that said that is from their old school in Avon, when they lived at 4JC.

This time, the school is in New Canaan and yes, the nanny did pick up the children on that Friday, because JD had appointments in NYC.

I highly doubt that JD used the Same nanny as before.

The old nanny could have spied on JD for FD so, there is absolutely no way that she would use the same Nanny.

I have some insight on this as my husband was born in Europe . Preserving the language is important in the aspect of children and grandchildren being able to speak to relatives and family members that either live in the US and do not speak English and also to those still across the pond that never immigrated . We live in a densely populated area of immigrants from this country abroad . So much so that our local school offers a dual immersion program of which the youngest two of my children attend . My oldest learned the language being cared for by their paternal grandmother for years . I also learned . That being said if someone we’re to ask me what our native language was it would definitely be English no hesitation . This is just typical FD thinking the Gods of his “native “ Greece decided to make him a Demi God and HOW DARE THEY PROTEST !
Yes, there is nothing wrong with preserving the language of ones origin and passing it on to their children.

What he fails to mention is that it was only after the courts had admonished him for encouraging his children to lie, and he continued to speak Greek during visitation in the presence of the court appointed supervisor.

It's just one more example of his sense of entitlement and ridiculous arrogance. Imo

The HC article from the OP is simply a gift that keeps on giving in terms of info about FD IMO. The following quote from the article hit me as another example of 'victim thinking' by FD:

From HC:
“They stopped having contact with me for a — for over a year, Your Honor. Five kids. Who is going to give me that back?” Dulos said. “I feel you’ve been — you haven’t been very good to me, to my children, and to the case [BBM]. And I have lost faith in your judgment. I’m sorry I’m going to say that, but that’s the truth. I’m — I’m speaking the truth," transcripts said.

If this statement weren't tragic enough you then start to think about what FD is actually saying. The JUDGE hasn't been GOOD to HIM! Really FD? Things aren't going his way and BOOM the Judge isn't being GOOD TO HIM!?!

Zero connection to the fact that the Judge is supposed to simply call the motions as she sees them based on the evidence presented and the laws of the State of CT.

Seems like just another example of FD taking ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for much of anything is his life.

It appears that FD liked to remove and or attempt to remove people who stood in the way of what he wanted. JMO

The school person that said that is from their old school in Avon, when they lived at 4JC.

This time, the school is in New Canaan and yes, the nanny did pick up the children on that Friday, because JD had appointments in NYC.

The old nanny could have spied on JD for FD so, there is absolutely no way that she would use the same Nanny.
I'm with you on this post!

Your first two points I realize . I also realize hat JD had appointments in NYC ... but that doesn’t explain my point .... which is JD never sent a nanny to pick the kids up in their old school ... presumably she continued to be the only one to pick them up in NC .... so .. coincidentally on the only day the nanny picked them up was the day she went missing ? Beyond Fishy....

I also pointed to loyalty in the “old” nanny to FD....people do weird things to keep their children happy so keeping the old nanny is not out of the realm of possibility. Not saying it’s the case we just don’t know . Yet.... I feel a break coming soon .

Speaking of the ‘old’ nanny, I wonder if she waterskied? There are at least a couple of possible young contenders in the Greek waterski-ing Championship photos on his FB. “Come to America with me, I’ll help you make it in global waterskiing circles. All you have to do in return is look after my kids and report back to me about my wife. No cooking. Maybe a little driving”

Speculating.

I believe the nanny was brought over from the Farmington house. It’s been disclosed in the divorce filings. She been with them over 6 years something along those lines. She’s not the one who ran over the mom.

From HC:

BBM.
Is this even true? JD had that power?

I am still confused about that bank loan I think MT was able to get to give to someone else. Somehow I thought it was to pay off this accident . I am going back a bunch of threads and read more carefully to straighten out my thinking but does anybody know what that money was for and was it paid back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998