Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess for EDJD's scenario was always something like this:
Born to a single mother, didn't know who her father was or never met him, her mother died, and she likely grew up in foster care.
Unfortunately, if this is the case, it will make her difficult to identify unless there is a DNA match down the road from her mother's side of the family. I doubt her father had a clue about her existence.

Or if he did, he never told anybody else.

What about her birthday? Surely her girlfriend who was walking by as she was murdered knew a birthday that wasn't on her stolen ID/Driver's License? A birthday would help if they find the father. He may not know he was a father, but her date of birth could help him with figuring out who he had been with 9 months before.

Doesn't seem like anyone knew much about her. Unless FB tells me, I know very few friends' birthdays off the top of my head. I was way better before social media though! As far as I know they're still trying to narrow down who the father was and its been that way for a while. I wouldn't doubt this part taking a while. Really hoping to see an update with her real name one day though.

HOLD UP Cherokee said on the Abby and Libby thread, that the Lazarus GED match program had Identified her Maternal side but not narrowed it down to her mother yet ...Do we know of this ? I want to know of this I'm getting all excited again does anyone know ????

HOLD UP Cherokee said on the Abby and Libby thread, that the Lazarus GED match program had Identified her Maternal side but not narrowed it down to her mother yet ...Do we know of this ? I want to know of this I'm getting all excited again does anyone know ????
I haven't seen anything yet on the FB pages. That would be amazing if they had gotten that info figured out. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for bringing it over here.

Is this in addition to the match to her father, or was that wrong information and it was the mother match after all?

can anyone post the offical ruleout again ? is Christina Carter on it ? I know they had dna from Janets Half Sister.
If you're on your phone, switch to desk top view to view ruleouts, which are actually labeled "comparisons". The tab you click to view them won't appear unless you do. Plus you have to be a member but all you do is sign up.

Height is off and tattoo

The height is not a rule out, if anything it would be a match. 5' 7'' to 5'9'' is well above average for a 15 year old girl. She could have easily reached the height needed and probably did if she lived for a few more years.
I'm not sure about the tattoo. What tattoo?
Although its a possible match I don't really believe so. I just thought they looked alike and this thread needed a bump anyway.
I hope Charlotte Ann is not EDJD or any other dead person for that matter but is somewhere enjoying her life.

Didn't they find her 2nd cousin, but she doesn't know the UID?
Yes, they've tracked her paternal family by DNA but no one knows her - I guess she may have been the result of an affair or something? My guess is there will be more silence until they finish their genealogical detective work and can announce something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77