IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone figured out the "Diane Rae" on Facebook found by another poster upthread?

Pictures with a male on Facebook, living close to an Air Force Base in greater Kansas City?

Interesting thing: When I search for a DC profile, same profile comes up for me that came up before only it still reads as DR. Double "nn" and with a "Y". Seems within the age range -

Somethings wrong.....he left New York and assumed another identity then moved to Alaska and went back to using his real name? If he were hiding he would use another assumed identity.

It'll be interesting to see how it all washes out. Grad of '66. New identity not taken on until 1987 (SSN was applied for). 87-92, when fake-Paul took off from wife; that's 5 years - why? Did he serve in the military for 20 years - 66-86 or something and just wanted to start fresh?

It'll be interesting to see how it all washes out. Grad of '66. New identity not taken on until 1987 (SSN was applied for). 87-92, when fake-Paul took off from wife; that's 5 years - why? Did he serve in the military for 20 years - 66-86 or something and just wanted to start fresh?
Let's say he had a child in 1984 and another in early 1988 - that would mean he assumed another identity not long before the second child was born. Maybe the pressure of another child on the way pushed him to assume another identity. IMO

Last edited:
I’m more inclined to believe he wanted to skip out on taking care of his young children. I think he might be the kind of person that flies by the seat of his pants. Perhaps selfish and travels a lot, always looking for something better. He’s got a girl in every port. He likes women, he moves on from one woman to the next. IMO.

I think the person found by the detective on this case is a very strong possibility and I’d be surprised if it’s not him. He’s a good cook/chef, among other things that seem to fit. IMO MOO

Agree.

I think JC in Alaska and JC in the yearbook photo could definitely be the same person but I don't think fake PH is JC. JC's nose is pointier and fake PH has a rounded nose tip. IMO this is not him.
Detective Lockhart, what else do you have that makes you think it is him?

I think JC in Alaska and JC in the yearbook photo could definitely be the same person but I don't think fake PH is JC. JC's nose is pointier and fake PH has a rounded nose tip. IMO this is not him.
There is nothing 100% concrete. Coming from the same school, being an overly odd individual, similar in appearance and some timeline instances. I am hopeful it is him, but cannot be certain as of now.

Men's noses and ears continue to grow as they age. I think they look remarkably alike. One thing I cannot tell from the photos is if he has scars on his head in the same place as fake PRH.

MOO

Yeah, I had been thinking this guy was taking a different name just for his own convenience re. avoiding child payments, angry ex-wife, etc. and not for any 'glamorous' reason such as being in witness protection, etc. If it is him, he just seems to be a self-centered and selfish individual. But hey, I shouldn't judge I suppose. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong