The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the top is not designed well for her post-partum, likely breast-feeding shape. It doesn’t fit well and the fabric top should have covered more

Beyonce’ looks incredible and I love that color on her, but I wish the dress was more modest. She looks like she’s going to tear off part of it and do a circus trapeeze bit in the underlying leotard.

I think the top is not designed well for her post-partum, likely breast-feeding shape. It doesn’t fit well and the fabric top should have covered more

Beyonce’ looks incredible and I love that color on her, but I wish the dress was more modest. She looks like she’s going to tear off part of it and do a circus trapeeze bit in the underlying leotard.

Beyoncé’s dress was extremely inappropriate for meeting royalty one wrong move or a gust of wind and she could have been totally exposed. The Duchess of Sussex looked ok the dress was nothing special she needed a bling necklace or a broach.

Beyoncé’s dress was extremely inappropriate for meeting royalty one wrong move or a gust of wind and she could have been totally exposed. The Duchess of Sussex looked ok the dress was nothing special she needed a bling necklace or a broach.

Yes, I felt it was inappropriate, especially for a movie that is promoted for children. It could easily have had a full skirt or a slit just above the knee, but that was a groin-level slit and WRONG.

It's amazing how un-blingy a pair of $12,000 earrings can be. Markle did need more sparkle.

Last edited:
Both days at Wimbledon, HRH Catherine has a dark navy or black bow, possibly pinned, at her left shoulder.

Is this a pin, an Order, a memorial, what?

Thanks!

Notice how Kensie & I stuck to our Pinkie Swear, with all our accountability partners.
If this has been answered already-Sorry I'm slow :p

It's the female membership badge for the
'All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club'
or 'Wimbledon' as it's more commonly known :D

Kate is also the Royal Patron of the club official:
'The Duchess of Cambridge, Royal Patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club'
tp-composite-brooch.jpg
The ribbons of the bow are purple & green which are the club colours.

:cool: 2018 article with more details

What Does Kate Middleton's Green & Purple Bow At Wimbledon Mean?
The Accessory Is Part Of Her Charity Work

Kate Middleton's bow brooch had a special meaning:

...However, there was one pop of color in Middleton's look, the purple and green bow on her lapel.

As it turns out, the bow isn't just a cute accessory that matched her belt. The pin has a more charitable meaning. According to The Sun, the pin is actually a sign of Middleton's royal patronage of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club. Any female member of the club may wear the brooch to the event, so while cute, it's more than just an accessory.

The Little Bow Kate Middleton Wore To Wimbledon Actually Has A BIG Secret Meaning
Kate Middleton's bow brooch that she wore with yellow dress had a special meaning

66480498-46EF-48AB-B7AB-826EC1F660A0.jpeg

Is Prince Harry wearing a ready-made bow-tie?' Etiquette expert slams the Duke of Sussex as he attends European premiere of The Lion King

An etiquette expert has slammed by Prince Harry after he suggested the royal was wearing a 'ready-made bow-tie' to attend The Lion King premiere.

London based etiquette expert William Hanson tweeted out a photograph of Prince Harry, 34, attending the glittering London event alongside Meghan Markle, 37.

He posted:'Do we agree that Prince Harry's bowtie this evening at #lionkingpremiere looks a bit 'ready made?'

He went on to suggest that despite appearing smart in a black tuxedo, the royal may not have been wearing a dress shirt for the occasion.

Etiquette expert slams the Duke of Sussex for outfit at The Lion King European premiere | Daily Mail Online

This is scandalous.

View attachment 193454

Is Prince Harry wearing a ready-made bow-tie?' Etiquette expert slams the Duke of Sussex as he attends European premiere of The Lion King

An etiquette expert has slammed by Prince Harry after he suggested the royal was wearing a 'ready-made bow-tie' to attend The Lion King premiere.

London based etiquette expert William Hanson tweeted out a photograph of Prince Harry, 34, attending the glittering London event alongside Meghan Markle, 37.

He posted:'Do we agree that Prince Harry's bowtie this evening at #lionkingpremiere looks a bit 'ready made?'

He went on to suggest that despite appearing smart in a black tuxedo, the royal may not have been wearing a dress shirt for the occasion.

Etiquette expert slams the Duke of Sussex for outfit at The Lion King European premiere | Daily Mail Online

This is scandalous.
I am outraged. I won't sleep tonight now after reading that.

View attachment 193454

An etiquette expert has slammed by Prince Harry after he suggested the royal was wearing a 'ready-made bow-tie' to attend The Lion King premiere
This is scandalous.

This must be Megan’s fault.....

This must be Megan’s fault.....

I’m surprised the Daily Mail haven’t blamed her they do for everything else.

1. How has Meghan got such slim ankles?
2. Beyoncé has very obviously got tangled up in the hotel curtains
3. If Harry’s bow tie is fake they should just abolish the bloody monarchy.

I’m sure Beyoncé would have looked classier wearing the hotel curtains. What an earth was she thinking? You should never highlight the fact you are most likely not wearing any undergarments to the world especially when meeting royalty.

I did not like Meghan's dress on ner.. It looked too tight to me.
Her girls were almost knocking her in the face. A nice dress but too tight.

The back of the dress looked too tight too.

OMG, just saw Beyonce's dress - What the heck!!!

MM's hair looks like she is going to an exercise class.

I will go back to zipping my lips.

Last edited:
I’m surprised the Daily Mail haven’t blamed her they do for everything else.

I’m sure Beyoncé would have looked classier wearing the hotel curtains. What an earth was she thinking? You should never highlight the fact you are most likely not wearing any undergarments to the world especially when meeting royalty.
:cool: You didn't read his '10 point' article did you?

Then there is also this; o_O
*I'm seriously starting to think 'the end is nigh'* :eek:
The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Can you feel the love tonight?
The Duchess of Sussex ...
Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and chat about children

images

I did not like Meghan's dress on ner.. It looked too tight to me.
Her girls were almost knocking her in the face. A nice dress but too tight.

The back of the dress looked too tight too.

OMG, just saw Beyonce's dress - What the heck!!!

Kensie, that's my comment about fit. The dress may have looked fine yesterday -- but today Archie adjusted his feeding schedule....

Beyonce, well reminds me of that piccie posted yesterday in jest of the woman carried on the shoulders of bare-chested bearers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500