Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I have to withdraw anything of CE as only the Heavy article seems findable now and that does not state times. I really thought I read in MSM that she took a picture at 2:49. Can't
even find anything about seeing DG either.

2:07 Girls on bridge
2:30? LG video of BG on bridge
2:47 FSG sees BG on trail
2:55? FSG gets to MHB hears couple
3:15 DG and FSG talk at trail near parking
Going by this timeline...

So FSG saw BG after the murder? Like immediately after? Because LG video of BG was at 2:30ish and the crime took place minutes after video according to LE. Then FSG sees BG at 2:47.

Do I have this wrong? Or did FSG actually see BG immediately after the murder?

3:11pm Libby not answering DG's first call.
3:13pm Libby not answering DG's 2nd call.

I'm going to speculate the crime is already over by this time and the perpetrator had left the CS. Why? Because the phone was found near to the bodies and if the perp heard it ringing, it's more likely he would have picked up and/or destroyed the phone.

Ok - I have to withdraw anything of CE as only the Heavy article seems findable now and that does not state times. I really thought I read in MSM that she took a picture at 2:49. Just a note she consistently takes photographs of trails and bridges in the area.

I don’t think there is anyway around not paying attention to LG’s dads mention of the guy in the flannel shirt. What he (FSG) saw, when he saw it... I believe it was a woman walking her dog who saw the couple, maybe they both did.

That is crucial information and helps with the minutes apart timeline. I know LE has probably already figured this out, but the lack of sharing of information has paused this case in some ways.

If there is DNA, then sharing the stories outright from the witnesses shouldn’t deter their full recollections being shared...it might help find the killer. With all this time going by *frustratingly* it may be harder, as more years go by, to find BG with help from the witnesses and sketches. My opinion.

I could swear I read or saw the time stamp on CEs photo was later than 4pm but I don’t have any idea where that was. And GH has made too many videos to search through.

Any memory of what publication? I literally can find nothing about CE except the Heavy article.

Since LE believes he has told someone or someone close to him knows what he did, I've always thought they chose the holiday because so many families are together during that time.
The killer may have been acting nervous and anyone suspecting him would have their suspicions confirmed, or felt pressured to do the right thing. Imo
I've also considered maybe the PC was around the holiday because LE wanted to talk to the family first and they'd all be there for then. Jmo

Ok - I have to withdraw anything of CE as only the Heavy article seems findable now and that does not state times. I really thought I read in MSM that she took a picture at 2:49. Can't even find anything about seeing DG either.

Do we have a link the the FSG information? I've never read it, but I've seen him mentioned. I wonder how he know it was exactly 2:47?

Okay, I'm totally lost now. If these people were all on the bridge, how was nothing seen or heard? If these are all factual and accurate, than the theory that makes the most sense is indeed BG marched them down the hill, across the creek, killed them, and left, all within 12-14 minutes of the video. Which LE has said is wrong. WTF
Is it a fact that FSG saw BG at 2:47?

I wonder if the live debunking feed had anything to do with pulling BG in. Like LE did at the PC? That question was creepy enough asking KG if she was afraid. I'm on her Twitter feed and was quiet due to her "weeding" out some followers. She's back tweeting.

In this GH video @17:30 he attributes it to a FB group who’s claiming a witness saw the suspect on the trail at the same time as DG and the man in the plaid jacket were at appx the same location, yet neither saw him. This is not a confirmed sighting, given the FB source and GH in this video is definitely not attempting to authenticate the information.

Unless there’s another MSM source which I’ve totally missed?

I've also considered maybe the PC was around the holiday because LE wanted to talk to the family first and they'd all be there for then. Jmo

If someone close to the killer is covering for him and the killer murders again I think the person covering should be just as guilty. How could they live with themselves if they know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member