GUILTY AZ - Teacher, 27, had sex with boy, 13, in front of another student in classroom, Goodyear, Mar 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Teacher, 27, 'had sex with boy, 13, in front of another student in her classroom | Daily Mail Online

A teacher accused of having sex with a 13-year-old boy slept with him in a classroom in front of another student, according to police.

Brittany Zamora , 27, is accused of having sex with the unidentified minor multiple times both in her car and in her classroom.

upload_2019-2-28_1-39-42.jpegupload_2019-2-28_1-43-5.jpeg

According to The Arizona Republic, they once had sex when another student was in the room.

Their affair began after she told students to contact her using an app called Class Craft because, according to records, she was bored in class one day.

Her messages with the boy in question soon turned romantic and the pair started having sex, according to prosecutors.

upload_2019-2-28_1-39-58.jpeg

They allege that the pair once even touched each other sexually while other students in the class watched a video.

As more details of their sordid affair become public, so too do the text messages they exchanged.

upload_2019-2-28_1-41-48.jpegupload_2019-2-28_1-41-32.jpeg
The schoolboy sent these notes too which included hearts and some of their initials. He also sent letters

'Aww baby (love heart eyes emoji) I wish you were with me,' she responded.

The boy replied: 'I want u bby. (sic).. when can we again?', this time adding two red heart emojis to his message.

Zamora hit back: 'I want you too baby so bad! Whenever we can you know I'm down,' with a red heart emoji.

She went on: 'Like you for real get sexier to me every day lol.'

'I want to you so bad baby those times weren't enough,' the boy replied to her.

She responded: 'Me neither baby! I want you every day with no time limit.'

upload_2019-2-28_1-42-48.jpegupload_2019-2-28_1-44-32.jpeg
Zamora is married. According to police, she had sex with the 13-year-old boy twice in her car outside his grandparents' house while her husband, Daniel, was fishing

upload_2019-2-28_1-44-0.jpeg

Zamora is due in court May and has pleaded 'not guilty' to 10 counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of molestation, two counts of furnishing sexually explicit material to a minor and one count public sexual indecency

upload_2019-2-28_1-45-9.jpeg

The boy's parents are seeking $2.5 million in damages, according to a civil lawsuit filed against Zamora, her husband and the school district last month.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...le-offers-parents-valuable-lesson/3004605002/

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...exual-assault-allegations-student/2980023002/

Teacher Brittany Zamora accused of sex misconduct with 13-year-old student

‘She, Like, Started Kissing Me, So I Kissed Her Back’: 13-Year-Old Details Alleged Sexual Encounters With Teacher

That's horrible! The teacher looks deranged in her photos, like she has no regret or remorse whatsoever.

One thing that confuses me is that the boy's family has filed a suit against not only the teacher and school, but also against the teacher's husband. What culpability could the husband have had?

I guess this answers the above question:

The footage also shows Zamora’s husband defending Zamora to investigators.

“She’s a good person, the best person I’ve ever know,” he said.

The parents filed a lawsuit last month against the school district and Zamora's husband, seeking $2.5 million in damages, claiming that both knew of the allegations for a month before they did, according to Arizona Family.

'They're Gonna Tear Me Apart,' Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Student Sobbed About Going To Jail

I don't understand these women who desire 13 year old boys, I didn't even like them when I was 13.

Seriously though, I believe that teachers need more education on what to do if they are attracted to a student, and even an opportunity for treatment BEFORE they molest a child.

I don't understand these women who desire 13 year old boys, I didn't even like them when I was 13.

Seriously though, I believe that teachers need more education on what to do if they are attracted to a student, and even an opportunity for treatment BEFORE they molest a child.

Is attraction to children treatable? I'd argue it's not. People who are attracted to children just shouldn't be teachers. I realise it's hard to screen for such a thing before it happens.

I realise high school teachers can potentially be in a situation where their students are legally of consent, or even legally adults. It's still wrong to want to have sex with someone you teach. Professional ethics, and all that.

I guess this answers the above question:

The footage also shows Zamora’s husband defending Zamora to investigators.

“She’s a good person, the best person I’ve ever know,” he said.

The parents filed a lawsuit last month against the school district and Zamora's husband, seeking $2.5 million in damages, claiming that both knew of the allegations for a month before they did, according to Arizona Family.

'They're Gonna Tear Me Apart,' Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Student Sobbed About Going To Jail
I guess the school district should’ve notified the parents that this may have been happening or was being investigated but did the husband have an actual legal responsibility to notify them? It just seems strange that he’s being sued for that reason.

Is attraction to children treatable? I'd argue it's not. People who are attracted to children just shouldn't be teachers. I realise it's hard to screen for such a thing before it happens.

I realise high school teachers can potentially be in a situation where their students are legally of consent, or even legally adults. It's still wrong to want to have sex with someone you teach. Professional ethics, and all that.

I don't think that is necessarily the problem. It is definitely a boundary issue. And if it is an "attraction to children", I believe that it can be rehabilitated, before the activity actually occurs.

All I can say is wow about what her mother and friend have to say. There is supposed to be a news conference later with her Lawyer.

Brittany Zamora's attorney blamed the child who was sexually abused and painted the former teacher as a victim hours after Zamora was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Belen Olmedo Guerra held a news conference shortly after the sentencing in Maricopa County Superior Court on Friday, with Zamora's mother and a family friend standing silently behind her.

"This was not between a young child and Brittany — this was a teenager," Guerra said of the victim, who was 13 at the time of the abuse.

Guerra also accused Las Brisas Academy Principal Timothy Dickey of ignoring Zamora's requests to move the victim to another class because the victim had "boundary issues" and was "obsessed" with his teacher.

Brittany Zamora's attorney shifts blame to 13-year-old student after sentencing

I can't find any article that states so, but Brittany was sentenced by Judge Sherry Stephens. The same Judge that oversaw the Jodi Arias trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back