Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Phelps said in his documentary that there is a Starbucks on every corner in Atlantic City. Who lost out big time?

I am referencing the Golden Key Hotel Murders, just to clarify.

I would like to state that the perp is "Islamic" not necessarily "Muslim" (but could be Muslim, an immigrant from a Muslim place).

My reasoning:

No evidence of sexual assault, the strangulation was not motivated by sex. The girls were likely killed with their clothing on and carried to the dump site (behind the motel/hotel). Finding the victims fully clothed is completely contrary to their occupation.

It indicates the killer is concerned with religion (victim's bodies positioned with their heads facing toward Mecca, not Atlantic City, with their shoes off.) It indicates the killer had no sexual motive. The killer indicates they were concerned with modesty.

Who owned the Golden Key? We're they Muslim/Islamic?

I ask this because this killer seemed to believe that they brought significant dishonor to the area or the hotel.

The placement behind the hotel indicates they were certain this area was unkempt, the bodies would not be discovered easily, has a drainage site that patrons could not access (the dump site was walled off without windows to the back of the hotel, probably hung behind the hotel more than a guest, customer, pimp or prostitute would, probably threw their belongings away with normal trash without much suspicion since people leave items in hotels all the time and nobody would question the owners or staff throwing it out. I think the perp had a stake in the hotel to some degree and he was angry the immorality decreased the value or reputation of the business and this reflected poorly on the families reputation.

Phew that is what I think about these murders.

Here is a grave site found in Spain and the bodies were also facing toward Mecca. GRISLY DISCOVERY: Human remains found during electrical works in Almuñecar - Euro Weekly News Spain.
Experts believe the remains are characteristic of a Muslim burial ritual, with the bodies positioned with the heads facing towards Mecca.

Here is a grave site found in Spain and the bodies were also facing toward Mecca. GRISLY DISCOVERY: Human remains found during electrical works in Almuñecar - Euro Weekly News Spain.
Experts believe the remains are characteristic of a Muslim burial ritual, with the bodies positioned with the heads facing towards Mecca.
Quote from the article "Navas said she believes the bodies have been there for several hundred years, since, “the foundation of the church directly affects some of these graves, indicating that they are prior to the construction of the church, whose building works ended in 1600.” Not likely related to the LISK case.

Two teenage girls were murdered in Lynbrook NY in the early 1980's and a third went missing and her body was never found.The girls were strangled and their naked bodies dumped in open fields.Lynbrook is also home to a company which sells burlap and polypropylene bags and wire bags ties.Lynbrook is only about 35 minutes from Gilgo beach.Im wondering I found these killings could have been the early work of LISK.

Oh my gosh, I've been thinking the same thing! 1984 was before Craig's list was an option, so could have just stumbled on these young teenaged girls. There was also a 14 year old girl found in Queens in 1988 near a train track. Her name is Christine Diefenbach. Queens is very close to Lynbrook. Her body was found about 10 miles from the packing store on Hendrickson Ave. that sells burlap. Weird enough to mention. I think it's certainly possible that it's the same person. If he was in his 20s in 1984 he'd be in late 50s, or early 60s now. Even if totally unrelated, those girls deserve justice too. I never understood why they didn't get more attention even then.

I'm pleased to see someone else is still interested in Christine's case. Let me first say Christine's murder had NOTHING to do with LISK.

The case got a whole lot of attention. She was murdered on 2/7/88 and on 2/28/88 P.O. Ed Byrne was murdered. A cop gets murdered and a lot of the attention shifts to the a cop murder. But the case got a lot of attention by the 102 detective squad that oversaw the investigation. The 'trouble'with that is the detective who was running the case and NOT the detective that was assigned to case tried to frame an innocent man of that murder and hampered the case. Two weeks of his silliness before he was stopped by the higher ups.

The investigation into the murder of Christine should be a case study on what should NOT have happened. It got side-tracked big time when the assigned detective Steve M tried to frame an innocent man simply to close a high profile case.

It went so bad that 6 months later it was re-opened

hawkshaw, I am so glad I am not the only one with interest in these threads. Are you aware of any recent activities on the Shannan Gilbert case, especially the 911 tapes being released?

The WEBMASTER assures me there is plenty of interest in these threads. Just the other day a well known news reporter told me she always read my postings on many Blog Boards, and always checked in with her own paper's 'blog.' - which, btw is no longer available. BUT the paper is 'working' on it as we speak. It has been a year since it was taken down.

631 Politics.com. GONE ! That is where the Webmaster of this Board found me and invited me on board. Hundreds of posts each day on various topics. One subject I think had a million responses over the time it was on.

The Schwartz Report - GONE. That fellow wound up with a job in a Nassau County administration with a job I still don't understand what it is about.

The story was intended to get you believe they are doing something when they really aren't. How many times have you read a story about a cancer breakthrough. Just good press until something happens.

This case got a lot of attention.......maybe too much? The fiery district attorney jumped right in with his opinions when he should have sat back and waited for the cops to investigate. Very busy switching his people around like Burke and his new favorite guy to chief of detectives - Madigan.
It's ALL !

Now you have a new Super Hero DA in the name of Tim Sini. Nice good looking clean cut guy with a clean resume who has taken up the cause of Wrongful Convictions - LOL. Nice guy who only has to be nice until something better comes along.

If memory serves me right it was the NYC M.E. that identified the GB4. It seems as though SCPD's "expertise' has more to do with 'identifying' suspects. Why bother working a case when you can make it from beginning to end.

The FBI has had the type of technology for years that Senator Boyle is talking about. I strongly believe the SCPD has never asked the FBI for help in identifying the bodies. The fact the SCPD will not even comment on asking the FBI for help in identification sure says a lot.
Sini brought the FBI in.
They had access to the entire case.
They chose not to use technology to identify the UID.
More window dressing is all.

Sini created a wrongful conviction bureau which is like window dressing at Christmas time. So he brings in Howard Masters to run the thing. Masters knows something about such things because he was with the NYS OAG Schneiderman they had such a unit - see how that worked out.

Google a Thomas Schellhammer and read about the Ron Bower case.

Sini created a wrongful conviction bureau which is like window dressing at Christmas time. So he brings in Howard Masters to run the thing. Masters knows something about such things because he was with the NYS OAG Schneiderman they had such a unit - see how that worked out.

Google a Thomas Schellhammer and read about the Ron Bower case.

Do you think Perez did it?

Not only do I think Bower didn't do it I know for a fact some of the detectives working on the case believe he didn't do it. The detective that had to arrest Bower was relatively young and soon went terminal. He called his boss to his death bed and pleaded with his boss to right this terrible wrong. He said he didn't want to meet his Maker with this on his conscience. With the DA office it fell on deaf ears.

Bower gets arrested after his father in law, a NYC detective sees a sketch of the alleged Silver Gun Rapists and calls Sex Crimes to bring Bower in for investigation.

There were two young girls who were late getting home make a police report they were molested on a roof top. Police believe it could be TSR - they draw up a skectch that is widely circulated throughout the NYPD.

Bower would be brought in for investigation. At least two victims view him in a line-up and he is arrested and eventually convicted.

The trouble with the sketch is it was bogus. Just two young girls looking to get out from under make a sketch of a sex abuser that never happened. Based on that Bower is arrested and serves more than 20 years in jail until he was paroled a few years ago. And that was a scandal all by itself.

NYS AG SCHNDIERMAN creates a much publicized Wrongful Conviction Bureau and has his top assistant, Tom Schellhammer to investigate the case. Mr.Schellhammer comes to the conclusion Bower didn't do it. But his findings are ignored because the AG has no authority to force his findings on the DAs concerned. It was then Mr.Schellhammer goes off the reservation and writes to the parole board pleading to give Bower his parole. Then the proverbial CHIT hits the fan. MrSchlellhammer is soon excised from the AG office with no explanation as to why he left the office.

continued.........Some detectives opine to the DA that not only didn't Bower do it they go one step further and say a fellow police officer did the deed. 29 years in the PD have I ever heard of another cop putting this type of crime on another cop.

Perez will later be arrested for being a peeping Tom. He is taken out of enforcement circulation as assigned to a Queens Property clerk office.

I was told there was one piece of clothing with identifiable DNA stored in that office. It will disappear never to be found again. No one seemed to care how it went missing.

Two of the victims are brought back into Sex Crimes and were shown mug shots of Perez. Cops wanted them to re-certify their ID of Bower. Gals see the pics of Perez believing it is of Bower and say yeah that's him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73