Found Deceased Greece - Dr. Suzanne Eaton, 60, American, gone for a run, Crete, 2 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with more knowledge than me with respect to predators. Do they usually impulsively act like this as in was he driving on an errand and all the sudden had the impulse to attack SE without much prior thought or planning? Or did he act on an impulse to sexually violate someone and then decided to go look for a victim? He was incredibly lucky nobody saw him the if it’s the former. Plus he happened to have a knife on him too. Convenient.

From my experience he likely had a rape/attack ‘kit’ in his vehicle: knife, bindings, burlap, plastic bags, rags to clean with etc. He may have had an idea of how he would carry out the attack, and use of the bunker.

He just needed the ‘right’ opportunity, ‘right’ time, and ‘right’ victim.

If the reports are true about being traced by his cell phone and his tire tracks, he doesn’t sound like he is knowledgeable about basic forensics.

A news bulletin just said that he often felt the urge to knock women over with his car, which is crazy, meaning we're not even sure he physically raped her at all. He was quoted as saying "I saw her and wanted to knock her over, I often get this urge with women". I don't have a link for that yet. And sickening as it is, he ran her over a couple of times or more. Απίστευτα τα όσα ομολογεί ο 27χρoνος για το τι έκανε στην Suzanne | Cretalive

This reminds me of the Sierah Joughin case. Sierah was riding a bicycle to her home on a rural road when the perp purposely hit her from behind with his truck and attempted to abduct her. She fought very hard and died from suffocation as well. When the suspect was caught they found he had been arrested previously for hitting another woman with his car and trying to abduct her-- only that first victim had survived. The man had a room in his barn where it looked like he was prepared to hold a woman captive and there has been much speculation he is a serial killer but no other victims have been identified. All this to say, I think a plan to hit a woman with a car and take her captive after that is not an original idea. This man who killed Dr Eaton has apparently been dreaming of doing this for a long time. He may have followed cases of other serial killers with an interest and thought that plan would work for him. He is a very sick individual and I hope he is put in prison for the rest of his life.

MOO.

A shout out to LE. They must have been under tremendous pressure to solve this. Nevertheless they used all the tools and knowledge available and got a confession within two weeks.
A sad loss to her family and those of us who may have benefited from her research. May you Rest In Peace, Doctor

That's interesting. He put her in the back of the truck after she was deceased? Where was she after she was abducted while jogging? I think it's a bit of a stretch to claim that she was deceased at the time of abduction.
Agreed.

My opinion is that he is spinning a tale to protect his worthless hide.
I think he may have disabled her by knocking her down with his truck, then took her to a secluded area, where he could 'take his time'. Horrible to type that.
Since -if she was run down by a road- there'd be the danger of other traffic interrupting him.
She had stab wounds and people may have heard the struggle.

A news bulletin just said that he often felt the urge to knock women over with his car, which is crazy, meaning we're not even sure he physically raped her at all. He was quoted as saying "I saw her and wanted to knock her over, I often get this urge with women". I don't have a link for that yet. And sickening as it is, he ran her over a couple of times or more. Απίστευτα τα όσα ομολογεί ο 27χρoνος για το τι έκανε στην Suzanne | Cretalive

If she was knocked over and run over a few times, how did she get the defensive injuries? Something isn't quite right with the story he is telling.

Agreed.

My opinion is that he is spinning a tale to protect his worthless hide.
I think he may have disabled her by knocking her down with his truck, then took her to a secluded area, where he could 'take his time'. Horrible to type that.
Since -if she was run down by a road- there'd be the danger of other traffic interrupting him.
She had stab wounds and people may have heard the struggle.

I think he's spinning a tale as well. He wants to look crazy, with an obsession to hit only women with his vehicle, no one else, and to run over them a few times before stabbing them and tossing them dead (with defensive injuries) into the back of a truck. Nonsense.

Someone with more knowledge than me with respect to predators. Do they usually impulsively act like this as in was he driving on an errand and all the sudden had the impulse to attack SE without much prior thought or planning? Or did he act on an impulse to sexually violate someone and then decided to go look for a victim? He was incredibly lucky nobody saw him the if it’s the former. Plus he happened to have a knife on him too. Convenient.

My impression is that opportunistic predators are always ready with a plan and they keep an eye open for a victim. Some seem to intentionally seek out a victim, such as those who choose prostitutes, while others seem to stalk for a day or two after spotting a victim. Israel Keyes is a good example of someone who was always looking for a victim and who planned and stalked until he decided the time was right.

I don't believe much of the story that is coming out about Suzanne's murderer. I'm sure there's some truth to it, but I think he has been concocting a story for days and he's now testing how much of that story will be accepted. The first thing we hear is that he has psychological problems, but that problem is peeping and sexual assault fantasy - not a psychological problem. That's anti-social personality disorder. Then we hear that he likes to hit people with cars, but wait, not just anyone, it has to be a woman. That's not all, he likes to run over them a few times, stab them, cut off ears, and drop them into bunkers.

The English translation appears mangled, but it seems like he was known for voyerism and was on the police radar for that:

At the same time, however, it seems to be a voyeurism known in the area, which is why Security research has turned to him.

The information about him owning a property in the area where she was jogging is repeated in multiple sources, so it could be correct:

In the expectation of his lawyer, the young man in his verbal confessions allegedly claimed to have seen the 60-year-old woman joggle in the area where he owns a property, and in order to immobilize her, he dragged her with the car he was driving!

Εγκλημα στην Κρήτη: Τι φέρεται να είπε για το κίνητρο ο 27χρονος που κρατείται από την Αστυνομία - Life Events

I know, right?

It's a wild imagination story.

Maybe he hit her with his vehicle, but I would like to hear from the coroner that she actually has injuries consistent with a motor vehicle collision. I think he doesn't want to admit that he kept her somewhere for a while before dropping her into bunker. If one of his employees helped him dispose of the body, I would like to know more about the involvement of the employee. Nothing we're hearing from the suspect matches well with what we know about her disappearance and injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog