OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Jake's show all the way. His ex, his child, all him. But I think he used what went on with Clarence R to feed to Angie and Billy and George. I think Billy got into it because Jake told him what he "suspected" so Billy went over to confront Chris about it.
IMO a fight occurred and Chris won. That set off Billy and George who may not have been on board with Jake until then. I just see it as Jake's hate, revenge, feeding Angie, Billy, George and maybe even Rita, (I will not group Fred in here because the charges were dismissed against her, so as for now all she is guilty of is bad fashion sense). Feeding them those stories of Clarence R and how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree type thing. I suspect he may even have pointed a finger at Kenny and Gary for this.

Iirc in an early article about the ruckus on UHR it was said the R's stopped some teenagers who were out "joyriding". They met them in the road with guns and clubs. I think it was mentioned that Kenny was with them in that incident. I never believed the "joyriding" story. I think those kids went out there to buy MJ from Chris and either they didn't pay or didn't get what they thought they should.

Betty might remember which article. BTW Betty you are invaluable to us and many thanks for the things you help us all with.

I think Kenny may have been there for that fight between Chris and Billy which at this time is a rumor and not confirmed by MSM but of which I think actually occurred because Lenny alluded to a fight a couple of weeks earlier in one of his interviews.

The R's were on guard about something. Stopping people in the road with clubs and guns? Who does that? No one I know would randomly stop cars coming down a road in front of their house with clubs and guns. No, the R's were expecting trouble from somewhere. I just don't think they knew how much trouble. I think the R's were tough enough to think they could handle whatever came their way. And since they really were tough enough I think that is why the W's sneaked into their houses while they were asleep like the cowards they were.

JMO
Maybe the Wagners got that group of boys to go out to Union Hill to start trouble, JMO

I think it was Jake's show all the way. His ex, his child, all him. But I think he used what went on with Clarence R to feed to Angie and Billy and George. I think Billy got into it because Jake told him what he "suspected" so Billy went over to confront Chris about it.
IMO a fight occurred and Chris won. That set off Billy and George who may not have been on board with Jake until then. I just see it as Jake's hate, revenge, feeding Angie, Billy, George and maybe even Rita, (I will not group Fred in here because the charges were dismissed against her, so as for now all she is guilty of is bad fashion sense). Feeding them those stories of Clarence R and how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree type thing. I suspect he may even have pointed a finger at Kenny and Gary for this.

Iirc in an early article about the ruckus on UHR it was said the R's stopped some teenagers who were out "joyriding". They met them in the road with guns and clubs. I think it was mentioned that Kenny was with them in that incident. I never believed the "joyriding" story. I think those kids went out there to buy MJ from Chris and either they didn't pay or didn't get what they thought they should.

Betty might remember which article. BTW Betty you are invaluable to us and many thanks for the things you help us all with.

I think Kenny may have been there for that fight between Chris and Billy which at this time is a rumor and not confirmed by MSM but of which I think actually occurred because Lenny alluded to a fight a couple of weeks earlier in one of his interviews.

The R's were on guard about something. Stopping people in the road with clubs and guns? Who does that? No one I know would randomly stop cars coming down a road in front of their house with clubs and guns. No, the R's were expecting trouble from somewhere. I just don't think they knew how much trouble. I think the R's were tough enough to think they could handle whatever came their way. And since they really were tough enough I think that is why the W's sneaked into their houses while they were asleep like the cowards they were.

JMO
This is all there is on that:

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS BEFORE PIKE COUNTY MASSACRE, FAMILY PATROLLED PROPERTY WITH FIREARMS :eek:
"The short of the story is this : While joy riding on Union Road, a group of teenagers were stopped by a unnamed group of armed individuals. The kids were then told to turn around and leave the property. The unnamed group (And based on the very few houses on Union Road, it is extremely likely it was the family or someone connected to those murdered). The family that showed up was armed with baseball bats, firearms, and other weapons. They even tried to pull the joy riding occupants from the car, however the car was able to drive away."

Knowledge/G.news
18th article down

(Opinion)

Last edited:

JMO

The W4 might claim that there wasn't a fight but Chris Graves (Cincinnati Enquirer) did ask about the fight.

The Cincinnati Enquirer has an article dated 11/18/2018 (behind a paywall) that includes this:

“They were just putting down on paper what they were already doing," Angela Wagner said in an email to The Enquirer on June 2, 2017.

Relatives of some of the victims describe the relationship differently. They said Jake Wagner and his dad argued and fought with the Rhodens in the weeks just prior to the killings.

Jake Wagner balked at that: “No, I did not go to Hanna’s home three weeks prior to April 22 and kick in the door demanding she sign over custody of Sophia,’’ he wrote in that June 2017 email. “I did not want that. I wanted to continue what we were doing. It was working just fine.”

Rhoden family massacre: Arrests throw child custody issue back to Ohio courts

The W4 might claim that there wasn't a fight but Chris Graves (Cincinnati Enquirer) did ask about the fight.

The Cincinnati Enquirer has an article dated 11/18/2018 (behind a paywall) that includes this:

“They were just putting down on paper what they were already doing," Angela Wagner said in an email to The Enquirer on June 2, 2017.

Relatives of some of the victims describe the relationship differently. They said Jake Wagner and his dad argued and fought with the Rhodens in the weeks just prior to the killings.

Jake Wagner balked at that: “No, I did not go to Hanna’s home three weeks prior to April 22 and kick in the door demanding she sign over custody of Sophia,’’ he wrote in that June 2017 email. “I did not want that. I wanted to continue what we were doing. It was working just fine.”

JMO, Chris Graves will be one of the states wittiness,

JMO

I also believe the Rs were ready for, and not concerned about, a physical confrontation. The only way to get the upper hand on them was a sneak attack. I also believe the Ws thought it was "us or them" and knew if they didn't finish what they started, they would be in big trouble.... My opinions only...

Hey sleuthes what do y’all think about fixing a mock time line of minute by hour how the killers done what they did that night at the Rhodens and how many killers it would have taken to get in all 4 homes , gather all the evidence that they took, under the darkness of night, I would really like to know how everyone thinks the killers did it.

Just think what you could do with control of one's FB...send and receive messages without the real owner ever, ever knowing. Invite for a fight, etc. JMO

There were several fake HR Facebook accounts put up after Apri 22, 2016. There were posters on here who mentioned seeing some of them, this was several months ago when I mentioned it in a post.
There was a social media discussion on it back then in 2016. After that her account was turned into a memorial.

Sorry no links so only take as opinion but it is relative to mention HR's Facebook because in Jake's Bill of Particulars it specifically says "to wit, facebook communications of another" so there is a specific official Facebook reference in the INDICTMENT . Likely in the indictments of all 4, not just Jake.
COUNT 20 CLICK ON IMAGE

27-fece5361ef.jpg

Last edited:

BBM
Thankx Ohio! Do you have the name of the article?

I have been trying to find the "kick in the door" article for a long time.
I knew I read about it somewhere! Greatly appreciate you posting about it. :D Easy to get around the paywalls by clearing out your history cookie data. I do it all the time. ;)

WOW FAST answer! Thankx so much @OhioBlues. :) Seriously, I have been looking for this for months! I knew I read that Jake said something about kicking in a door and Billy and Jake had argued and fought with the Rhodens over custody :eek: it's very important to this case, very important, but I couldn't prove that I read this in the MSM!

When I posted about this a long time ago, I was told to provide the link, which I was unable to find. Now thankx to you I found it. :D

:p It's a big deal to have this quoted in the MSM.... that both Jake and Billy fought and argued over custody. It gets right to the heart of the case that all the Wagner's were on board with the murder plot---in my opinion only. All just my opinion. :cool:

Good posters on here! Hey! Ya' ALL are good :)

Last edited:
WOW FAST answer! Thankx so much @OhioBlues. :) Seriously, I have been looking for this for months! I knew I read that Jake said something about kicking in a door and Billy and Jake had argued and fought with the Rhodens over custody :eek: it's very important to this case, very important, but I couldn't prove that I read this in the MSM!

When I posted about this a long time ago, I was told to provide the link, which I was unable to find. Now thankx to you I found it. :D

:p It's a big deal to have this quoted in the MSM.... that both Jake and Billy fought and argued over custody. It gets right to the heart of the case that all the Wagner's were on board with the murder plot---in my opinion only. All just my opinion. :cool:

Good posters on here! Hey! Ya' ALL are good :)

JMO, I've always thought there were things the W family said to Ms. Graves that may have incriminated them, another example being the discussion, change in timeline when JW picked up or dropped off S before the murders. That part of the timeline has always been unclear.

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

So I was looking at Count 20 and it says that the interception of the Rhoden's wire, oral and electronic communications happened between these dates:

July 1st 2014 through May 9th 2017.

So then it occurred to me that this is a "smoking gun." One reason why the investigation took a turn to the Wagners. "Sheet" hit the fan in May and June 2017. There were many LE interviews in May, searches in May, and then the laser focus in June.

I've always wondered what changed to make LE go from accusing BJM and arresting James Manley to then focusing on the Wagners?

It's my opinion that one reason for this is the forensic search of the digital communications. It clearly showed what the Wagners were doing in regards to stalking the Rhodens in the cyber world. Stalking their electronic communications, and as the indictment shows, their Facebook accounts.

It helped create at least a partial picture in the 1000 piece puzzle. :eek: o_O
27-fece5361ef.jpg

Last edited:
JMO, I've always thought there were things the W family said to Ms. Graves that may have incriminated them, another example being the discussion, change in timeline when JW picked up or dropped off S before the murders. That part of the timeline has always been unclear.

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Remember, Chris Graves was recorded when communicating with the Wagners. Everything said to her was analyzed. No doubt the lies were just as glaring to her as they were when spouted directly to LE. :confused:

Last edited:
So I was looking at Count 20 and it says that the interception of the Rhoden's wire, oral and electronic communications happened between these dates:

So then it occurred to me that this is a "smoking gun." One reason why the investigation took a turn to the Wagners. "Sheet" hit the fan in May and June 2017. There were many LE interviews in May, searches in May, and then the laser focus in June.

I've always wondered what changed to make LE go from accusing BJM and arresting James Manley to then focusing on the Wagners?

It's my opinion that one reason for this is the forensic search of the digital communications. It clearly showed what the Wagners were doing in regards to stalking the Rhodens in the cyber world. Stalking their electronic communications, and as the indictment shows, their Facebook accounts.

27-fece5361ef.jpg

Yes, there was something LE picked up on in early May 2017 that finally changed the course of the investigation. Could they have somehow discovered that JW was intercepting someone's Facebook Messaging feature? I know some people use that app to send messages instead of using the usual texting apps. I understand it's favored by many because it doesn't count against your cell plan's data usage, so you don't have to pay extra for a big data plan on your cell phone account. Whose messages was he intercepting and why? Was he hacking one of the Manley's FB messaging apps, maybe sending incriminating messages under JM's FB profile? Is that how he was trying to frame JM for the murders?

27-fece5361ef.jpg

I like what you are saying CC, I believe that Dana was killed as soon as she got home, and JMO the text that was sent to AM at 1:30 came from AW no Dana,

I like what you are saying CC, I believe that Dana was killed as soon as she got home, and JMO the text that was sent to AM at 1:30 came from AW no Dana,

Yes, the W's were on a tight timeline to finish their mission. Dana working late and GR not being home when they went to kill CR1 interfered with their plan. If AW texted AM at 1:30 am to see who was still up or if DR was home, I wonder where her text was sent from? If LE could tell where her phone pinged that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288