Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they found more evidence in yet another location, how many other locations? I really wonder what the steps were in this entire crime, and was he disorganized and winging it from the get go, having found an opportunity to victimize her? Or was the crime planned and then it dawned on him he would actually need to handle the afterwards part too? I also wonder what all they found at the canyon site.

It's hard for me to believe he acted on what he saw in Nigeria yet didnt carry it out until in his 30s.

Now he may have gotten some of the macarbe ideas from what others have done before in Nigeria, and secretly wanting to carryout a murder when he came here as brutal as he could think of....

From what little I've read about Nigeria they are quite brutal when murdering others. Aren't they the ones who have kidnapped hundreds of young girls to do unspeakable things to them?

I dont believe it left him with scars. However I do think he has long wanted to carryout his own macabre depraved murder of a very helpless victim. Imo this has long been his fantasy.

He does not have scars. Imo. He is a sexual sadist like Joe Duncan except he targets adults.

We have many from Nigeria who I'm sure have experienced or seen the same things yet they arent resorting to barbaric murders, burning them in fire pits, and putting them through prolonged torture. Imo

This is not about being from Nigeria. This was done because this was the mindset of this one individual monster just like it always is no matter where they may come from or what they may have experienced.

Jmho
I agree it has nothing to do with where AA was from.

I’d hypothesize he has seen this before and/or carried out these acts on a smaller scale (for example animals). AA hasn’t exactly been a stellar citizen and his life has unraveled even more in the past several years.

He turned his pathological obsessions of burning a human body into reality to feel in control. And to feel alive. But his intent was to kill.

As far as childhood trauma...I’m sure he had those happen. HOWEVER, what I tell my adult patients: Your childhood wounds were probably not your fault, but it’s YOUR responsibility to heal and fix them.

So if they found more evidence in yet another location, how many other locations? I really wonder what the steps were in this entire crime, and was he disorganized and winging it from the get go, having found an opportunity to victimize her? Or was the crime planned and then it dawned on him he would actually need to handle the afterwards part too? I also wonder what all they found at the canyon site.

I think the murder itself was planned, but he didn’t think that far ahead (disposal).

If he did think that far ahead, he didn’t plan on law enforcement linking him to Kenzie.

Once that happened, he was toast. That’s when the panic set in, and he exhumed her body and dumped evidence.

I think the murder itself was planned, but he didn’t think that far ahead (disposal).

If he did think that far ahead, he didn’t plan on law enforcement linking him to Kenzie.

Once that happened, he was toast. That’s when the panic set in, and he exhumed her body and dumped evidence.
That makes the most sense to me. And I definitely think he's feeling quite surprised that they came across this latest find.

I think this is quite likely as well. but I also think that maybe at the time of the murder, he just really didn't care if he got caught. His life was spinning down the drain, failed marriage, failed businesses, failed military, failed college. Maybe he thought he'd just live out this fantasy and go to prison. But then after he did it, then he started thinking ,"maybe I don't really want to go to prison." Only then did he start trying to cover his tracks.

These are my thoughts too. I think he planned to keep her and didn't think things would go bad to even have to prepare for the "what if" scenario. I think his goal was to capture and keep, and then he would eventually figure out a solid plan on how to get rid of her when the time came. Things obviously didn't work out that way, which is why all the strange sloppy things he did make a bit more sense. However, I also think he was overconfident and didn't believe he would get caught and that all the things he did were "smart" moves, but almost every move he made ensured he would get caught. :rolleyes:

That makes the most sense to me. And I definitely think he's feeling quite surprised that they came across this latest find.

Absolutely.

From all we know about AA, he believes he's the smartest man in the room, and that he's exempt from even the smallest of rules. Well this is your wake up call AA.

MOO

Do you think they would still be bloody after being in the water? Course I guess they could have been on the bank.

I suspect any cloth would be discolored from mineral deposits, pollution, algae and other things in the water, especially if the cloth has been there for several weeks.

edit: clarity

Last edited:
Can anyone tell what that is on the far center right, just above the shadow line that the evidence tape is casting?
View attachment 193564
Do you mean that reddish-brown square that appears to have four knobs on it (which resemble four wheels of a suitcase). I don't have great eyesight but it reminds me of Kenzie's bag from the airport. I could certainly be wrong. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288