Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
So potentially only one witness saw BG, and possibly (likely IMO) not on the bridge/trails. LE have clarified that the sketches represent two different people and that the one in the July 2017 composite is not longer a POI, so whomever those witnesses saw is not BG.
Keep in mind that the person in the video and audio is the killer. So whoever saw that man, in those clothes, were witnesses. I've said before, I think they made a mistake by saying he was no longer a POI instead of admitting they were wrong about the first sketch. LE also said he would look like something between the two sketches.

Thank you for posting this!

I never knew that JM was related to CP! That was news to me....

JMO - GH needs to listen more and interrupt less often.

BBM - I agree. This wasn’t GH interviewing though.

I thought this guy did a good job. He interjected, but it was useful and thoughtful. @HotDog thanks for posting this!

It must be so disappointing to the family that it has not been solved yet. I really thought after the last PC that it would not be much longer.

Since this is all about control, I would think the killer is very satisfied with himself right now. Even with the new information LE does not seem to be closer to an arrest. If he was nervous after the release of the new sketch, I would think he is gaining back his confidence right now. He may even have the urge to kill again.

I hope it does not take another brutal murder before this case is finally solved. Imo

I did not think much of the last press conference. The use of the word "power" throughout made me think the crime has some type of sexual connection even if there was no sexual activity. When Supt. Carter talked about how he chose not to remember Abby and Libby the way they were left, it made me think the wounds to their bodies provide some type of insight into the mind of the killer. I thought that maybe the wounds were disfigurement type wounds to areas of the body that proclaim identity. Or I am just reading too much into what Supt. Carter said during the press conference.

I think Liberty German's actions getting him on video will give the killer a great deal of pause if he is thinking about doing it again. But eventually even that will wear off. And then it is only a matter of time.

I did not think much of the last press conference. The use of the word "power" throughout made me think the crime has some type of sexual connection even if there was no sexual activity. When Supt. Carter talked about how he chose not to remember Abby and Libby the way they were left, it made me think the wounds to their bodies provide some type of insight into the mind of the killer. I thought that maybe the wounds were disfigurement type wounds to areas of the body that proclaim identity. Or I am just reading too much into what Supt. Carter said during the press conference.

I think Liberty German's actions getting him on video will give the killer a great deal of pause if he is thinking about doing it again. But eventually even that will wear off. And then it is only a matter of time.

About the bodies, from the very onset Carter has made various religious references so I’m not so sure it means anything more than the killer walked away after causing the deaths of the two girls, leaving them lifeless lying on the ground — but their spirit now lives on in eternal afterlife. If he was referring to bodily wounds, that wouldn’t heal postmortem. Absolutely nothing is worse than intentionally causing the death of innocents IMO.

About the bodies, from the very onset Carter has made various religious references so I’m not so sure it means anything more than the killer walked away after causing the deaths of the two girls, leaving them lifeless lying on the ground — but their spirit now lives on in eternal afterlife. If he was referring to bodily wounds, that wouldn’t heal postmortem. Absolutely nothing is worse than intentionally causing the death of innocents IMO.
I think that is likely that the only reason Supt. Carter made these apparently religious references is that he considers himself to be a deeply religious man.

I am not implying that there is anything wrong with that....only that I think it might be as simple as that.

Could be the way the bodies were positioned, as well. And, that itself might have been a misdirection ploy. Or, something else we probably cannot say here regarding what the killer might have believed leading up to the murders.

It would certainly be disturbing, in any event, to see the two bodies of these girls at the scene of the crime.

I think that is likely that the only reason Supt. Carter made these apparently religious references is that he considers himself to be a deeply religious man.

I am not implying that there is anything wrong with that....only that I think it is as simple as that.

Yah some have used it to try to prove some obvious religious connection to the crime and to fit some obvious scenario

I highly doubt its somebody that is that easy to connect to the crime jmo

Last edited:
What is the theory on if there or isn’t a vehicle at the end of the bridge in the final Snapchat pic that Libby posted of Abby? I see a white vehicle, but my eyes may be playing tricks on me.

I'm not sure I have ever heard of a white vehicle at the end of the bridge

There are most certainly wood pillars that can be seen

Not saying he is FSG but I have always thought BG’s coat is on inside out. The buttons are on the wrong side. IMO

I’m not able to see any buttons but I’ve always thought it’s a common sort of hidden zipper closure.

However as I’m gazing at this particular photo it looks like something is tied around his waste, close to the colour of the jacket, and whatever it is has also been fastened in front. As a result it gives the appearance that a portion of his jacket is fastened. Probably only in my eyes. (As I’m not one to study this photo, I do hope I don’t soon see a goat hidden somewhere there to! )

04612115-30FC-4B71-9822-D99C40EC6607.jpeg
From here:
Video: Suspect identified in deaths of teen Indiana girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads