GUILTY NY - Bianca Devins, 17, Instagram Celebrity, brutally murdered, Utica, July 2019 *Arrest*

sans_soleil

Reaction score
Two official news sources
'Killer decapitated Instagram star, “ex” Bianca Devins 17, then shared photo of her body' | Metro News
This one claims the perpetrator was the victim's alleged boyfriend, however those close (and following) the victim have denied that. A lot of alleged information is available on other sites.

<modsnip - not MSM>

Bianca Michelle Devins was allegedly killed by Brandon Andrew Clark prior to posting a horrific picture — claimed that she was dead in an SUV — to his Instagram page.

The name of Bianca Devins is’ escty’ and’ beegtfo,’ and is characterized as an infamous Instagram personality, had almost 30,000 followers on Instagram. She was actively involved with 4Chan as Oxychan and resided in Utica, New York.

Utica police investigate a presumed murder according to a news report, the victim being recognized as Devins locally.

Police was summoned from Culver Avenue on Poe Street where researchers discovered an SUV, a female killed, and a person who was seriously harmed. No names linked to the homicide inquiry were disclosed by local authorities.

In a now-deleted Instagram tale, Brandon Clark, who goes by yesjuliet’s name on Instagram, supposedly published the dead body of Bianca. However, a number of users reposted the graphic picture on social networks and many people asked it to be taken.

Clark’s bio page in Instagram indicates he has tried to kill Bianca Devins after the supposed murder. It reads, “Now I don’t feel pain, 06/10/1997–14/7/19.”

An unidentified person with severe harm to the hospital was taken by Utica police.

Bianca’s sister went to Instagram and in a touching homage confirmed her death. She has also published an Instagram storytelling her sister today that there would be a candlelight vigil."

The victim being a 4chan user, as well as maybe the perpetrator as well, brings this case in the spotlight of notorious misogynistic communities of 4chan. Will post more official sources once they are published.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had an online relationship and had progressed to where they had met each others' families. They may or may not have gone to a concert together (the night of the murder).

He is not her boyfriend, the family has not stated that he is, his posts on 4Chan indicate he wasn't certain of his status with her, and it is a misstatement, I think, to call him her "boyfriend."

This is a terrible story and I hope it's not the beginning of an onslaught of incel/instagram crimes. "Egirls" are a thing and they may not realize the risks of what they are doing.

"A New York man was charged with murder Monday and is accused of killing a teenager whom he met on Instagram and posting photos of her dead body on the messaging platform Discord, authorities said.

The man, identified as Brandon Clark, 21, faces a second-degree murder charge in the killing of Bianca Devins, 17, said Sgt. Michael Curley of the Utica Police Department.

In a brief statement Monday night, Curley said Clark had been arraigned and was in custody at Oneida County Jail in upstate New York."

Man charged after allegedly killing teen, posting photos of her body on Discord

Yesterday the OP quotes "a person who was seriously harmed", but today the perp is out of the hospital and in jail. Quick recovery.

They had an online relationship and had progressed to where they had met each others' families. They may or may not have gone to a concert together (the night of the murder).

He is not her boyfriend, the family has not stated that he is, his posts on 4Chan indicate he wasn't certain of his status with her, and it is a misstatement, I think, to call him her "boyfriend."

This is a terrible story and I hope it's not the beginning of an onslaught of incel/instagram crimes. "Egirls" are a thing and they may not realize the risks of what they are doing.

I read an article where her sister says that they did not meet online, they were family friends. I will try to look for it.

I don't even have words for what he did. She was just a young girl. Had her whole life ahead of her.

I agree and pray this does not cause copycat crimes. The "incel community" (idk how else to phrase it) consists of angry, pathetic, scum.

pretty much anyone who uses 4chan or its equivalents as an outlet can just go jump in a fire, as far as i'm concerned. if your views, beliefs or fantasies are so far out that the only place they're welcomed is the worst place on the internet, the rest of our consensual hallucination has no room for you.

pretty much anyone who uses 4chan or its equivalents as an outlet can just go jump in a fire, as far as i'm concerned. if your views, beliefs or fantasies are so far out that the only place they're welcomed is the worst place on the internet, the rest of our consensual hallucination has no room for you.
i'm wondering what you mean. Can you explain what 4chan even is?? old one here apparantly. except, not really

i'm wondering what you mean. Can you explain what 4chan even is?? old one here apparantly. except, not really

You just don't want to know. Think of every horrible personality trait you see here. Open racism, incel culture, rape culture, revenge *advertiser censored*, occasional child *advertiser censored*, ugly misogyny and fetishization of things that were never meant to be fetishized. Sprinkle that with an unhealthy lack of compassion and empathy. Allow total anonymity and freedom from consequences, and there, that's 4chan in a nutshell. Sorry, not sorry. I'm in a mood today.

fear for our youth, wow

You just don't want to know. Think of every horrible personality trait you see here. Open racism, incel culture, rape culture, revenge *advertiser censored*, occasional child *advertiser censored*, ugly misogyny and fetishization of things that were never meant to be fetishized. Sprinkle that with an unhealthy lack of compassion and empathy. Allow total anonymity and freedom from consequences, and there, that's 4chan in a nutshell. Sorry, not sorry. I'm in a mood tod

I read an article where her sister says that they did not meet online, they were family friends. I will try to look for it.

I don't even have words for what he did. She was just a young girl. Had her whole life ahead of her.

I agree and pray this does not cause copycat crimes. The "incel community" (idk how else to phrase it) consists of angry, pathetic, scum.

How can they good family friends if they only knew each other for three months, that's barely a friend let alone a close family friend something doesn't add up.

You just don't want to know. Think of every horrible personality trait you see here. Open racism, incel culture, rape culture, revenge *advertiser censored*, occasional child *advertiser censored*, ugly misogyny and fetishization of things that were never meant to be fetishized. Sprinkle that with an unhealthy lack of compassion and empathy. Allow total anonymity and freedom from consequences, and there, that's 4chan in a nutshell. Sorry, not sorry. I'm in a mood today.

It's a cesspool of depravity unchecked.
I fear for our youth and I fear for society.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back