Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this pic at the top of the tarp, maybe that is the hard shell part of suitcase laying open, the brown odd shape maybe is the leather that covered the suitcase that has come apart and curled up on one edge is why the shape is odd, the pink in top left of tarp looks like a bra. moo. subject to me deciding I see something different two min from now.

I agree, the pink item resembles a bra or a bikini with strings.

I was also thinking earlier about how AA donated the mattress/box spring and wondered if he donated some of her personal items such as clothing....perhaps to a homeless outreach that got put in their hands quickly. If not, handing the items off directly to the homeless, or of course, the dumping into the river/riverbed we all suspect.

in this pic at the top of the tarp, maybe that is the hard shell part of suitcase laying open, the brown odd shape maybe is the leather that covered the suitcase that has come apart and curled up on one edge is why the shape is odd, the pink in top left of tarp looks like a bra. moo. subject to me deciding I see something different two min from now.
I think we need to find the suitcase she had. I wonder how old it is. I would love to see what the interior looks like. I have done a little googling but there are a gazillion brown carry-on suitcases. :eek: MOO

Being he lived near by he must have known lots of homeless congregated there. He probably thought if he threw the stuff out homeless would claim it if they needed any of the items and wouldn’t report to LE no different then giving away the mattress and box springs for free. Just leave it there for the homeless that’s why he left it along the rivers edge. He thinks he's so clever and so far LE keeps finding evidence.
I believe he dropped all that there knowing the homeless would find it.

thinking more and went and looked at my suitcase, maybe there is a liner, a hardshell, then a leather outer to the suitcase and when it was intact it was glued to hold it all together, I cant make this fit if it had a zipper, but if it had latches it could easily be different layers of suitcase spread out. I also agree that looks like boots from above. she would surely had a luggage tag with her name and if not then lots of people put name address phone, etc, written on a piece of papper inside so if luggage gets lost and even if absent any of that the airline would have tagged it.

maybe he wanted it found, maybe he expected that to be the first thing found and place her there. maybe he wasn't thinking she would be placed at his house. maybe he wanted a homeless person blamed for her being missing.

That might be the extent of his brilliant plan but it didn't work. He's not very bright but we could find out he's done this before. egads!

I think you misinterpreted or I was unclear. When I said,

"I think his goal was to capture and keep, and then he would eventually figure out a solid plan on how to get rid of her when the time came."

I meant to capture, keep for a while, then kill. Meaning I don't think he planned on killing her as fast as he did and was unprepared for what to do because he thought he would have lots more time when the time to kill her came to figure out a plan on disposing and covering his tracks.

Even if he had lots more time I highly doubt he would have come up with a better plan.

I agree. This guy was not a detail oriented planner. I think he probably thought he "had a plan" when he considered what he was about to do. He didn't even have a sketch of a plan.

But I bet he thought he did. Someone called him a loner, but we don't quite have the right word in English for this type of "loner." He was out and about, he was on the internet, constantly meeting new people and generally failing to make close friends. One thing that people learn when they have a close friend/significant other is that almost any plan is improved on by having someone point out the weaknesses of it. The give and take of that kind of conversation is important.

That's why, in the National Parks, statistically speaking, people are more likely to die if they are alone. They fail to plan well and there's no one to point out the flaws in their plans.

I think we need to find the suitcase she had. I wonder how old it is. I would love to see what the interior looks like. I have done a little googling but there are a gazillion brown carry-on suitcases. :eek: MOO
The closest I've come is one on ebay and I actually think it's it, but I don't know if I can link and there is only a photo of the outside. No inside pics. :(

suitcase maybe laying on it side? with wheels toward bottom of pic? picking things out in the pic is like finding what someone else sees in cloud shapes, I don't see it then I think I might then I don't then I see something else. honestly on the far right I thought it looked like a recliner but figured no way it was, now I think I might see wheels on a suitcase.

Okay, now I see the suitcase instead of my gas can. Hey, I had the reddish/brownish color right! :p Part of the problem is the scale of these objects isn't clear until we find something identifiable.

LOL I agree on the undergarment, and on any object that clearly looks like a particular thing morphing into something totally different 2 minutes hence. I also see a dress (not red, more pink), and I think the smaller squarish red object may be a ladies' top or blouse. I agree on the Home Depot style plastic tote.

The object I thought was possibly a cultivating tool/scythe-type thing turned into an elaborate tarp wrinkle. And I have no idea what the drawing of a cat/Jimi Hendrix/Hello Kitty/owl/peace sign thingamajig is. This is worse than a Rorschach test.

ETA: the object the diver brings up and then makes disappear: a cordless screwdriver? A gun? Or, most prosaically and probably most likely, the water bottle others have suggested.

Where is the place where he got the gas from in relation to the three areas ( house, Logan Canyon, Jordan River.)?

The location he got the gas can is in between his house and the river. The Smith's is about a block from his house. The river location, where these new items of evidence were found, is about another 4-5 blocks further west on the same exact street.

There were two different interstate entrances from this main street (600 North) that he could have used to drive to Logan Canyon about 90 minutes away.

can someone update me about what items were found in an alley
I cant find that info - I checked the media thread

Last edited:
Y’all are making out objects and here I am not seeing a thing.
can someone update me about what items were found in an alley
I cant find that info

It was in the last PC last Friday. 7/12/19 they stated they also located Black fabric and buckles adjacent to his property. IIRC.

Edited to removed “charred” black fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member