Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what points to covering before crime IMO is he appears to have set out to avoid cameras at airport.

you're talking about the same thing. why did they meet at the park at 3am? we don't know. there are a lot of potential reasons. it is not fact that he arranged this as part of his murder plot. it may become fact, but it is not fact at this time.

what points to covering before crime IMO is he appears to have set out to avoid cameras at airport.
The biggest problem I have is if his intentions was so innocent why meet at the park when his house was only 7 min away if that was to be their agreed final destination they planned anyway? Why have Lyft take her to the park? For me there is no reasonable explanation. This does not make sense and why didn’t he pick her up at the airport?

The biggest problem I have is if his intentions was so innocent why meet at the park when his house was only 7 min away if that was to be their agreed final destination they planned anyway? Why have Lyft take her to the park? For me there is no reasonable explanation. This does not make sense and why didn’t he pick her up at the airport?

I’m with you.

It’s not a fact that he was trying to cover his tracks at this point, but I’d be stunned if that was not the intent.

He (likely) never expected law enforcement to come knocking, because he had planned for there to be no trail.

When they did come knocking, he had no idea what to do.

That seems to be evident in his attempt to tell a lie that could be proven, and his idiotic attempt to conceal her body with his cell phone on.

you're talking about the same thing. why did they meet at the park at 3am? we don't know. there are a lot of potential reasons. it is not fact that he arranged this as part of his murder plot. it may become fact, but it is not fact at this time.

when it comes down to fact and fact only. I do not know that he had any contact with her. there is a digital trail and a body in his yard. but if he didn't have contact with her then why the digital trail, and how the heck did her body get in his yard? le knows a lot more than us. yes it will all be defined more in a court of law. for now, here, we have opinions. you are entitled to yours, others are entitled to theirs, doesn't make any of us right or wrong. now if a jury member brings their opinions to court with them then that is totally wrong, then a opinion needs to follow a set of rules imposed by the court.

MOO the police know the answer to these
questions.

There may be potential reasons but no logical reasons. It’s ok for Lyft to drop her off at the park but not his house. IMHO He had murder on his mind and is a crummy planner.

What do you mean by "innocent?" It's almost assured that by most normal definitions of the word, this meeting at this hour was not that.

The question, though, is simply this: did he arrange the meeting at the park at 3am as part of a murder plot, or not? Nothing more. We do not know this. People do have 3am meetings at parks that are not murder plots. Rarely are they up to any good... but murder isn't the certain outcome. If it was, people would never meet at parks at 3am.

delete

Last edited:
I’m with you.

It’s not a fact that he was trying to cover his tracks at this point, but I’d be stunned if that was not the intent.

He (likely) never expected law enforcement to come knocking, because he had planned for there to be no trail.

When they did come knocking, he had no idea what to do.

That seems to be evident in his attempt to tell a lie that could be proven, and his idiotic attempt to conceal her body with his cell phone on.
Do we know when he disposed of her body?

But he did murder
What do you mean by "innocent?" It's almost assured that by most normal definitions of the word, this meeting at this hour was not that.

The question, though, is simply this: did he arrange the meeting at the park at 3am as part of a murder plot, or not? Nothing more. We do not know this. People do have 3am meetings at parks that are not murder plots. Rarely are they up to any good... but murder isn't the certain outcome. If it was, people would never meet at parks at 3am.
Well he did murder her and he’s charged with kidnapping and LE knows why. I’m able to give my opinion and speculate. IMO I think he was mad and angry about something before he picked her up. I stIll for whatever reason feel he lured her and reeled her in to his trap.

Do we know when he disposed of her body?

The 25th, the day before the search of his property.

On Friday, authorities found Lueck’s “charred” body in a “wooded area, in a shallow grave with brush over it” in Logan Canyon. Her arms were bound with a zip tie and rope, and part of her left scalp was missing. Phone records indicate Ajayi was in the canyon on June 25, Gill said.

Body of Slain University of Utah Student Mackenzie Lueck Was Found Bound in Shallow Grave

So - that's where you're wrong. There are plenty of logical reasons... including at the request of ML.

I'm struggling to understand the investment in some here for this to be part of a plot, before it is proven? And, it clearly isn't proven or even 99% likely.
so what is your thoughts and opinion on what led up to her being dead?

Maybe it was her idea to meet at the park. We just don't know what the circumstances were that night.

so what is your thoughts and opinion on what led up to her being dead?

Plenty of evidence this guy has anger issues. If the contractor's story is true, I'd speculate he likely had intense feelings about ML (but that might not be important, either way). Something happened at the house that brought out his rage and he most likely killed her on that bed.

For a variety of reasons, the attempt to dispose of the body and cover-up the crime does not seem like something he had planned.

Based on bits and pieces of stuff we know or think we know... I could propose a whole bunch of lurid scenarios on how it all went down... but until we have more information - your guess is as good as my guess.

I'm sticking with they texted to meet up. She met him at a park. Texts prove they were both there within a minute. Driver said they seemed to be okay or something like that. She obviously wasn't. Her remains ended up so far in two places. One being AA's and the other in an area where AA's phone pinged in Logan. There's evidence of a fire in his backyard and items located at his house and in the alley. It's hard to get past that and now we have another crime scene today where it's confirmed the evidence belonged to KL who was last located via ping in the same park as AA at 3am. I don't know what else you could ask for as far as who did it. jmo

Back to my point... help me understand the psychology at work here. Some seem utterly invested in this park meeting being part of the murder plot. Why? As I said... it clearly isn't proven to be part of the plot, yet rather than await evidence... there is this insistence that it must be.

Snipped for focus

“The psychology at work here,” is about making sense of the evidence.

It would have been easier for him to get her from the airport.

It would have been easier for her, had she gone straight to his house.

They meet at the park, and her phone dies, never returning to life.

He doesn’t have that problem, as cell phone records show that he made it back to his house about 7 minutes after picking her up.

All of these things benefited him, and benefited him greatly.

I think it’s far more logical to believe that this is not only evidence of nefarious intent, but evidence of premeditation as well.

Plenty of evidence this guy has anger issues. If the contractor's story is true, I'd speculate he likely had intense feelings about ML (but that might not be important, either way). Something happened at the house that brought out his rage and he most likely killed her on that bed.

For a variety of reasons, the attempt to dispose of the body and cover-up the crime does not seem like something he had planned.

Based on bits and pieces of stuff we know or think we know... I could propose a whole bunch of lurid scenarios on how it all went down... but until we have more information - your guess is as good as my guess.
I understand she was a consenting adult meeting at the park at the time of arriving there. I choose to think her consent ended very quickly.

Yep some people do have innocent meetings in a park at 3 am and don’t end up murdering the person.

But in this case it was not an innocent meeting

Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads