CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On sm it was said MQ kidnapped his son from SW and she called the police. Unfortunately even with him resisting and jumping into the river I don’t think it’ll keep him behind bars too long if that is true Imo

I saw that MQ has another FB Profile.....He's looking kind of worn. Upon reviewing his recent divorce file from KS, I see there are no orders with regards to the child from that case. In recent photos on his new FB, there is a picture with his son from that relationship on Buck Owens Blvd (you can see the Bakesfield Inn sign in the background). I'm wondering if he thought since there are no orders, he could return him when he wanted and that started a dispute. SW looks like a Stepford wife in the new social media page. He's so stupid though. His new arrest added additional charges (another felon in possession of a firearm - a new ammunition charge).

Attachments

• MQ.jpg
    MQ.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Someone is going to be getting caught very very soon... I just want baileys mom (and the other moms as well) to have answers and that might finally just happen.... fingers crossed

So it looks like he's still in custody with a court date tmw?
I see it was his child that he kidnapped - so wondering how this pans out. Also wondering how he's been arrested so many, many times with guns and ammunition as a previous felon. How does he continue to walk free??
Hope his time is up...

So it looks like he's still in custody with a court date tmw?
I see it was his child that he kidnapped - so wondering how this pans out. Also wondering how he's been arrested so many, many times with guns and ammunition as a previous felon. How does he continue to walk free??
Hope his time is up...

How do you know it was his child? There’s a different penal code for kidnapping your own child.

How do you know it was his child? There’s a different penal code for kidnapping your own child.
I read it was his child in this thread, I'm pretty sure. But maybe I read incorrectly? What penal code was used?

Yes, in fact it was this thread I read it was his child. Please see top of thread where Bsc87bsc wrote they read it on social media.

I just watched reporter Olivia lavoice’s report, she said the police were not planning on arresting him before he ran and that there were multiple alleged kidnapping victims who are all safe now...

Do you believe everything you read on social media? Consider the SOURCE

“According to Penal Code 1275.1, money or property suspected to be obtained illegally can’t be used to post bail. The arresting officer may have reason to believe the money or property being used to post bail was stolen or obtained through illegal activity.

When this is the case, a 1275 hold is put in place. Often, a 1275 hold is used when the suspect has been charged with a crime or crimes revolving around drugs, embezzlement, theft and/or extortion. Probable cause must exist for a 1275 hold to be used. To post bail, the accused has to provide proof that the money or property was not obtained through illicit activity.

If a 1275 hold is in place, a 1275 hearing takes place to review the accused’s financial documents. Often, the individual must provide records, including proof of income; proof of rent or mortgage payments; car payments; bank statements; credit card statements; and tax returns.”

“According to Penal Code 1275.1, money or property suspected to be obtained illegally can’t be used to post bail. The arresting officer may have reason to believe the money or property being used to post bail was stolen or obtained through illegal activity.

When this is the case, a 1275 hold is put in place. Often, a 1275 hold is used when the suspect has been charged with a crime or crimes revolving around drugs, embezzlement, theft and/or extortion. Probable cause must exist for a 1275 hold to be used. To post bail, the accused has to provide proof that the money or property was not obtained through illicit activity.

If a 1275 hold is in place, a 1275 hearing takes place to review the accused’s financial documents. Often, the individual must provide records, including proof of income; proof of rent or mortgage payments; car payments; bank statements; credit card statements; and tax returns.”

I wasn't talking about this.....

I saw that....weird how she seems to be involved with all of them but misses them. She know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23