FL - Two escape farm where a couple was preparing for Armageddon, Crawfordville, July 2019 *Arrests*

LietKynes

Former Member
Reaction score
U.S.Two females escape from Florida 'doomsday preppers,' police say
Two escape from Florida farm where a couple was preparing for Armageddon, police say

809fe0fca65791b68150f5df19502349
A Crawfordville, Florida couple preparing for Armageddon faces multiple serious charges after two females escaped the couple's farm and told investigators they were prevented from leaving and were physically and sexually abused for years.
Wakulla County Sheriff's office detectives raided the residence Friday and arrested Mirko Ceska, 58, and Regina Ceska, 55.
The investigation began on July 1 when the victims escaped from the farm and alerted investigators.

William Hatfield & staff reports, Tallahassee Democrat

"...Two females escape from Florida 'doomsday preppers,' police say..."

Doomsday preppers.

Poor young ladies.

In a 2009 Associated Press article about the over-medication of children in the foster care system, the Ceskas said they had adopted 12-year-old twin girls a year earlier.

People who complain the most about the gov't. are sometimes the ones who don't worry about breaking it's laws.

Wonder if there are any missing children from years before-- who might have fallen under this despicable couple's care ?

Sorry I was having issues with the link working correctly. Maybe someone can tell me how to fix this ?

Wakulla County Sheriff's Office Sheriff Jared Miller - Posts
Wakulla County Sheriff's Office Sheriff Jared Miller :

On July 12, 2019, Detectives of the Criminal Investigations Division (CID) at the Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office (SO) arrested Mirko Ceska, 58 years of age, and Regina Ceska, 55 years of age, for various physical and sexual abuse charges; executed search warrants at their residence located at 251 Lonnie Raker Lane in Crawfordville; and served multiple Domestic Violence Injunctions.

From the sherriff's FB link : M. Ceska was shown on a video screaming at the young women for having stolen food.

I'm thinking they'd been starved.

So glad they were able to escape !
They will need help , as it's possible they're suffering some major PTSD.

I am admittedly somewhat skeptical about "Preppers" !!
Listened to a few podcasts and was not convinced that they're all 'right in the head'.
MOO

Last edited:
Florida ‘doomsday prepper’ couple accused of enslaving and abusing two women
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s office busted Crawfordville husband and wife Mirko Ceska, 58, and Regina Ceska, 55 on Friday, culminating a near-two-week probe that began when the victims escaped the farm, about 20 miles outside of Tallahassee, and alerted police, officials said.

Two escape 'doomsday preppers' farm in Florida, tell detectives they were abused for years
^^^ Some photos of the property at this link.

Wakulla County Sheriff's office detectives raided their residence at 251 Lonnie Raker Lane Friday and arrested Mirko Ceska, 58, and Regina Ceska, 55.

Florida doomsday prepper couple charged with abusing women

No other details about the women were released, including their age, how they escaped or how they came to be in the care of the Ceskas.

Probably few details about these young women to protect their identity.
I have no problem with that.

I
t's going to be hard enough on them to learn to acclimate in society.

Re. the sexual abuse... wondering if this vile pair were planning to have more children by these captives ?
Or if there are any graves with babies on their properties ?
Hard to think about. :(

Florida doomsday prepper couple charged with abusing women - San Antonio Express-News

Doesn't look like there are any FB pages or other social media ?
Unless I missed something.

Hoping these young women can find peace and healing.

Last edited:
Her lawyer Fred Conrad said he didn't know whether she still had a job at Consulate Health Care of Tallahassee, a 120-bed skilled nursing care center, given the media attention to the case so far.”

That’s okay. She needs to care for the animals now anyway right??? And operate the loom and sew too. I’m sure the garden needs weeding by now. Keep her dumb @$$ busy. She needs a good dose of “on the job slavery” training.

Adopted twins held as 'sex slaves for a DECADE' by 'Doomsday prepper' parents reveal escape | Daily Mail Online
"... Adopted twins, 22, held as 'sex slaves for a DECADE' by 'Doomsday prepper' parents tell of their harrowing escape - but the mother and father claim the duo are 'pathological liars' "
Emph. Mine

Why am I not surprised ?
Even considering the source.

"...Law enforcement officials have since sent items away for crime lab analysis including condoms and pregnancy kits found in the parents bedroom and bedding..."

Have to wonder if there are any pre-term or full-term babies buried on that farm ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back