TX TX - Fairchilds, Wht/HispMale 16-23, UP5771, PELE suede shoe, GUESS bracelet, shoelaces, Dec'00

PastTense

Reaction score
"The Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office is seeking to identify the remains of a young Hispanic male that were found on Dec. 17, 2000, near the intersection of the 8500 block of W. Davis Estates Road and FM 1994.

He was 5-feet, 3-inches tall and weighed approximately 160 pounds. He is estimated to be between 16 and 23 years of age.

“The remains were discovered in the rural area of Fort Bend County, actually in the vicinity of what is now the dump three or four miles from Fairchilds,” said Sheriff’s Office Detective Scott Minyard. “What we have to go on are the basics: estimated age, height and weight and the brand names on the clothing he was wearing.”

Forensic analysis has determined the decedent may be from Guatemala or the southern region of Mexico.

Clothing items found at the site included a brown “Pele” brand shoe, a black “Guess” wrist-band and “Route 66” brand blue jeans."
Cold Case Remains Need Identifying
FotoJet_2.jpg

More info from ViCAP: JOHN DOE - NEEDVILLE, TEXAS — FBI

Details:
On December 17, 2000, the skeletal remains of an unidentified male were located beside the roadway near 8500 Davis Estate Road in Needville, Texas (Fort Bend County). Based on the condition of the remains, the decedent is believed to have been deceased approximately 3 - 9 months prior to discovery. The decedent had straight dark brown to black hair, approximately 2 inches in length. Clothing items found with the remains include blue jeans with a 29" waistband (Route 66 brand), a brown leather belt, beige socks, brown suede shoes (Pele brand), a black wrist band (Guess logo/brand), and a pink fabric wrist band. The decedent had a healed fracture of his tailbone and his front two lower incisor teeth were rotated and overlapping. Victim was found with many of his bones inside a green plastic bag.

Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Submit an anonymous Tip online

Age Approximately 17 to 23 years old
Hair Black or brown
Height 5'1" to 5'6"
Sex Male
Race Hispanic
Scars and Marks The victim had a vitamin deficiency, broken tailbone (healed), and his front two lower incisor teeth were rotated and overlapping.

If you look up the location where his body was found, 8500 Needville Road, it's just a field with trees, but it's directly opposite a huge landfill. (The address of the landfill ends in an odd number so I'm assuming 8500 is on the opposite side of the road.)

This makes me think that somebody came intending to dump his body in the landfill. Perhaps they didn't realise that landfills are fenced off and you have to pay and talk to staff during opening hours, and can't enter at all after hours. Either way they realised it was a bad idea and left him on the opposite side of the road instead.

The landfill would also have the advantage of concealing any smell from the body, I guess.

Maybe this young man? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing since June 1998. 22 yrs. Caucasian/Hispanic, 5'3 - 5'5, black hair, straight, short.

Stats fit. I'm not sure about the looks or the gap between missing date and time of death. The decedent is believed to have been deceased approximately 3 - 9 months prior to discovery. He was found on December 17, 2000

AGG Kidnapping, missing was taken by three males at gun point and forced into the trunk of a red vehicle

njlXpcwD5fougL7oLt9yPLvD_w4my259Fo8BFtz8k7pWXYmolD44V1qqOTfTQ4LkHRProXhDrPTI2CPLB4Hd5ANwsH07ko-dthQmn57WSw

Maybe this young man? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing since June 1998. 22 yrs. Caucasian/Hispanic, 5'3 - 5'5, black hair, straight, short.

Stats fit. I'm not sure about the looks or the gap between missing date and time of death. The decedent is believed to have been deceased approximately 3 - 9 months prior to discovery. He was found on December 17, 2000

AGG Kidnapping, missing was taken by three males at gun point and forced into the trunk of a red vehicle

njlXpcwD5fougL7oLt9yPLvD_w4my259Fo8BFtz8k7pWXYmolD44V1qqOTfTQ4LkHRProXhDrPTI2CPLB4Hd5ANwsH07ko-dthQmn57WSw
Great find, you should submit this!

I think I found a potential match for #MP28698 Isidro Limon Jr. and that is of John Doe (FBI) from Needville, Texas. The timelines, height and basic facial structure match up.
It is also worth noting that the FBI mentions a vitamin deficiency of the spine that they seemingly discovered via the skeleton, and the Charley Project describes Isidro as having a spinal deformity.

JOHN DOE - NEEDVILLE, TEXAS | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Isidro Limon Jr. – The Charley Project

View attachment 351904
Isidro Limon Jr is listed as a rule out:

1656709408372.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads