MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if a skull was found in MO or the surrounding states that could belong to the victim..

I thought about the child's skull in AL that was found without a body...Perhaps the MO killer disposed of it somewhere else...

LE could use GEDmatch to try and locate relatives..

Found this. Very cryptic content. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

I think thats worth submitting a tip, if you haven't already!

So cryptic that the page won't load this evening!

:eek:
It loaded okay here.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
"Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 20
Estimated Age Range (Years)10-14
Estimated Year of Death0-2007
Estimated PMI5 Years
Height Cannot Estimate
WeightCannot Estimate
Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundSeptember 11, 2007
NamUs Case CreatedNovember 14, 2008
ME/C QA ReviewedNovember 15, 2008
Location Found Map
General Location -- Louisiana
CountyCaddo Parish
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of Recovery Unknown circumstances with no case information available. This case may not be from Caddo Parish, LA.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains Torso not recovered One or more limbs not recovered One or both hands not recovered
Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton"

This girl was never reported missing that's why she hasn't been identified yet. The few possabilities of girls her age were already ruled out. Until some agency like Parabon takes on her case and compares her DNA she will remain unidentified.

This is probably the one case I wish will be solved. It shouldn't be impossible if somebody just makes a move. Try contact the agents and introduce them to Parabon.

This girl was never reported missing that's why she hasn't been identified yet. The few possabilities of girls her age were already ruled out. Until some agency like Parabon takes on her case and compares her DNA she will remain unidentified.

This is probably the one case I wish will be solved. It shouldn't be impossible if somebody just makes a move. Try contact the agents and introduce them to Parabon.

Carl K has touched base with LE. I'm clueless why they haven't done paraben yet.

I emailed law enforcement years ago about Parabon - they stated they are "aware" of their technology and did not elaborate whether they were going to use Parabon's services.

kelly_juanita_staples_1.jpg

Kelly, circa 1980;

Kelly Juanita Staples

Missing Since: 01/08/1980
Missing From: Chicago, Illinois
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date of Birth: 07/28/1973
Height and Weight: 3'0, 42 LBS

Clothing/Jewelry Description
A brown and white striped cap, a brown scarf, a red plaid coat, blue jeans and blue rubber boots.

Distinguishing Characteristics
African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Kelly has a birthmark on the left side of her chest.

What I'm thinking is that the remains somehow were lost in the process of being transferred between different offices and somehow turned up in Caddo Parish.

I know of another case where that happened. In that case, a set of skeletal remains was found stored in some random medical examiner's office in central Florida. The remains hadn't been labeled at all other than with a few numbers that indicated when the person may have originally been discovered.
My uncle, who was missing for 9 1/2 years (to the family, not reported) had actually been left on the shelf of a medical examiner's office in central Florida that whole time, and no one had contacted us.

I'm going to check news reports on newspapers.com from the area and see if I can find anything.

My uncle, who was missing for 9 1/2 years (to the family, not reported) had actually been left on the shelf of a medical examiner's office in central Florida that whole time, and no one had contacted us.

I'm going to check news reports on newspapers.com from the area and see if I can find anything.

Sorry, you had to endure this.

Ive had 4 cases where this has happened 2 on here 2 personal so its not at all unusual

Kelly has been submitted by multiple people, I think. When I did a few years ago, they told me that they were having a hard time locating her family members so they could develop a DNA profile for her. So she hasn't been ruled out yet.

I was trying to see if there was a missing person that slipped through the cracks...When I searched on NAMUS previously I don't recall seeing her profile...

I saw a few articles that mentioned MPs that were not added to NAMUS along with others from their area for whatever reason...So I'm hoping we find her...I think I read that Parabon's services cost a lot...I wonder is that why LE hasn't moved forward...

Sorry to hear about the circumstances with your uncle...I understand how frustrating the situation can be...I have 2 missing relatives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502