Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #44

.....not being disclosed for his safety."

Like who cares about HIS safety?? Not me! What about JCs safety! Poor child won’t ever feel safe again. Blessing to her & her family.

I understand how you feel. I don’t want anything to happen to him I want him to leave prison in a wooden box an old man after serving every miserable minute of his sentence. He or his family could sue if he gets injured or killed and that should never happen.

I have been absolutely disgusted by the comments made about by abhorrent imbeciles about the Closs home on online articles. I’m not a real estate agent but surely they could have marketed it more discreetly instead of the listing generating hits through morbid curiosity. I don’t mean any criticism of anyone here you are all kind and decent people.

I wish the house could be torn down Jayme not only lost her parents she lost her home it doesn’t seem right someone else will get to live in it.

Last edited:
"A man who admitted to kidnapping Jayme Closs and killing her parents has been moved to a facility outside Wisconsin.

Twenty-two-year-old Jake Patterson is serving life without parole for the October deaths of James and Denise Closs.

State records say he was moved Monday, but do not say where or why he was transferred. The Department of Corrections says his location is not being disclosed for his safety."

Man who kidnapped Jayme Closs moved out of Wisconsin | WTOP
No disclosure for his safety strange. It's not like someone outside of prison is going to harm him. I doubt prisoners in other states won't eventually hear about his deeds. Based on his pre Closs crimes life I never thought he would have an easy prison life. He's probably going to end up in isolation away from the bulk of prisoners wherever he ends up. Hospital for the criminally insane perhaps?

Wouldn't be surprised if he was getting a lot of hate mail.

"A man who admitted to kidnapping Jayme Closs and killing her parents has been moved to a facility outside Wisconsin.

Twenty-two-year-old Jake Patterson is serving life without parole for the October deaths of James and Denise Closs.

State records say he was moved Monday, but do not say where or why he was transferred. The Department of Corrections says his location is not being disclosed for his safety."

Man who kidnapped Jayme Closs moved out of Wisconsin | WTOP

I would not be surprised if JP was sent to Colorado. Colorado owed WI a bed after Watts was moved to Wisconsin.

Also, it was good that public received notice of his transfer (location will eventually be leaked).

I recall it took new legislation in Colorado to notify the victims when prisoner transfers were made without their knowledge.

Good riddance....

MOO

Jake Patterson sent to out-of-state prison to serve sentence for Closs kidnapping, murders

Patterson, 22, was transferred Monday from Dodge Correctional Institution in Waupun, online records show. The move comes after corrections staff recommended he be placed in a maximum-security prison outside Wisconsin due to "security concerns based on the publicity this case has received," according to his inmate classification report.

It is not yet known where Patterson was transferred. A spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections said they're withholding that information "for his safety."

Patterson was admitted to Dodge after his sentencing. His inmate report indicates that he was agitated throughout the intake process and said assertions made in court documents were exaggerated. For example, he claimed Jayme was shocked by the attack but didn't cry. bbm

Patterson also told corrections staff that he drank four times a week, taking six or seven shots of vodka, while Jayme lived at his home. He didn't comment publicly about his personal substance use during court proceedings.

[...]

The Department of Corrections spokeswoman also said Patterson was not under clinical observation, or suicide watch, despite a report from an online tabloid saying prison staff considered him a suicide risk.

ETA: no words....:eek:

Last edited:
Jake Patterson sent to out-of-state prison to serve sentence for Closs kidnapping, murders

Patterson, 22, was transferred Monday from Dodge Correctional Institution in Waupun, online records show. The move comes after corrections staff recommended he be placed in a maximum-security prison outside Wisconsin due to "security concerns based on the publicity this case has received," according to his inmate classification report.

It is not yet known where Patterson was transferred. A spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections said they're withholding that information "for his safety."

Patterson was admitted to Dodge after his sentencing. His inmate report indicates that he was agitated throughout the intake process and said assertions made in court documents were exaggerated. For example, he claimed Jayme was shocked by the attack but didn't cry. bbm

Patterson also told corrections staff that he drank four times a week, taking six or seven shots of vodka, while Jayme lived at his home. He didn't comment publicly about his personal substance use during court proceedings.

[...]

The Department of Corrections spokeswoman also said Patterson was not under clinical observation, or suicide watch, despite a report from an online tabloid saying prison staff considered him a suicide risk.

Guards talk to each other and to inmates. He isn't in witness protection. He killed two people and kidnapped a child, that should be on his prison papers. Some prisons try and keep pedophiles and rapists in one area, white supremacists bunk together, that avoids some tensions. He shouldn't be having fun he is in prison.

“......he claimed Jayme was shocked by the attack but didn't cry.“

He is an idiot. JC was in shock. She had to go into self preservation mode to survive 88 days of h*ll he subjected her to. She saved her tears for the people who cared and who loved her. Not some idiot who thinks the world should revolve around him. He’s a waste of space.

“......he claimed Jayme was shocked by the attack but didn't cry.“

He is an idiot. JC was in shock. She had to go into self preservation mode to survive 88 days of h*ll he subjected her to. She saved her tears for the people who cared and who loved her. Not some idiot who thinks the world should revolve around him. He’s a waste of space.

Without finding the textbook, tears require a set of hormones and in short adrenaline isn't one of them. IMHO Jamie was in shock, and then was a very, very smart captive.

Probably cried in private under that d*mned bed.

Could the prison make him sleep under the bunk??? Please?

JMHO YMMV

[...]

Jamie didn't live at his home, she was held captive there. Just sayin. :)

JUL 25, 2019
Man who abducted Jayme Closs and killed her parents moved to New Mexico
ASSOCIATED PRESS

[...]

Wisconsin corrections officials recommended that Patterson be sent to a maximum-security prison out of state due to security concerns because of the notoriety of the case. The 22-year-old convict was moved July 15.

But Wisconsin Department of Corrections officials refused to say where he was moved and removed him from its online inmate locator.

[...]

JUL 25, 2019
Man who abducted Jayme Closs and killed her parents moved to New Mexico
ASSOCIATED PRESS

[...]

Wisconsin corrections officials recommended that Patterson be sent to a maximum-security prison out of state due to security concerns because of the notoriety of the case. The 22-year-old convict was moved July 15.

But Wisconsin Department of Corrections officials refused to say where he was moved and removed him from its online inmate locator.

[...]
That was awfully kind of them to remove his name from the online inmate locator.

That was awfully kind of them to remove his name from the online inmate locator.
He no longer exists and that makes me happy.
prisoner-smiley-emoticon.gif
MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member