Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the "well dressed" man, who asked for Benaroon Drive? Jeans and t-shirt is very okay to me, but would you describe the clothing as "well dressed"? :confused:
Yes, definitely wouldn't say that look was, "well dressed". Maybe, maybe, maybe just "smart casual" depending on the jeans and t-shirt and shoes!

Me three.

All that I remember being said so far — courtesy of Ten’s podcast and in MSM — is that police visited William’s BP on the afternoon of his abduction when they were asked for their alibis. William’s BD reported he’d been at McDonalds using their wifi for hours and BM had an ATM withdrawal slip and department store receipts from a shopping trip she said she’d taken. It also reported that they gave statements at the police station two days later.

I suppose if they had participated in Ten’s podcast when the opportunity was offered, we’d know more detail about how they were cleared. Not much about their movements, etc, was reported in MSM from the inquest. We really haven’t heard much from them at all. Perhaps they will share more in another MSM outlet’s podcast in the future.
Agree. I also would like to hear how they were cleared and more so their associates and wider family. I am still interested to know why there are so many connections with some of their associates and one or more of the POIs. Not to mention ALL those involved in hiding William from the authorities when he was a baby.

Agree. I also would like to hear how they were cleared and more so their associates and wider family. I am still interested to know why there are so many connections with some of their associates and one or more of the POIs. Not to mention ALL those involved in hiding William from the authorities when he was a baby.
I suggest the reason TJ came to detectives' attention was that he had a connection to the family and lived locally; and with his record, he had to be given more than a glance. Not, we have this suspect, and oh my goodness, he knows so-and-so who knows . . . etc.

Speaking of him:

Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

EXCLUSIVE

A convicted paedophile, two mystery women and an unnamed man considered a person of interest will give evidence at the upcoming inquest of missing boy William Tyrrell.

A draft witness list for next month’s inquest, obtained exclusively by news.com.au, includes convicted child sex offender Anthony Jones, his ex-wife Debbie Gardoll and other relatives.

Jones has an extensive criminal history, including convictions for assaulting children and women, escaping from police custody, theft and drug possession.

He denies any involvement in William’s disappearance.

A bit of a witness list also:

Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

The list of 42 witnesses for the inquest that resumes on August 5 also includes locals from around Kendall, where William disappeared in 2014, and Laurieton, where part of the search took place.

They include assorted members of the community, such as former washing machine repairman Bill Spedding, his wife Margaret, Laurieton Public School official Valda Ballesty, hairdresser Angela Eschler and other people who took part in the search.

A neighbour of William’s foster grandmother, Paul Savage, and NSW Mid North Coast locals Patrick Teeling and Laurieton milk vendor and former journalist, Gordon Wiegold, will also be called.

Another local man, Geoff Owen, had installed the decking at the Benaroon Drive house where William was playing before he vanished.

Three police officers and Elizabeth Rowley, the wife of Laurieton police officer Senior Constable Christopher Rowley, are listed.

Husband and wife Daniela and Martin Parish, who owned Laurieton’s Cafe Buzz, will be called.

Two mystery women, listened only by the pseudonyms of “Amy” and “Tanya” appear on the list.

It has been reported that among the 19 men on the list who are not police officers is the name of a male person of interest who has not previously been identified or mentioned in public.

Its hard to believe that in a small town gathering such as a school assembly that no one can recall seeing BS there...not just the school but the cafe as well.
We couldn't agree on the time of the assembly; we may be out as to its size as well. At my school, assemblies involved hundreds of kids, no parents as far as know, but I could easily have missed them if there were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.