Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i gather..police checked inside roof and saw an owl like the ones to keep birds away and then decided no one had been in the roof space as it looked undisturbed..but in sale of house pics i think it was there was an owl downstairs in the living room on the coffee table...may have been he had 2 but i wonder if its the roof owl ?

Smart thinking kiwi.
That would be terrific, and ask, "Where were you?", as she doesn't know where others had reported
ie Joe Blow stated he sat in the third row, and didn't see BS.
Then Margaret states, "I sat in the third row"!!!!!
MOO.

Is this supposition on your behalf or has this been mentioned in the media somewhere?

from what i gather..police checked inside roof and saw an owl like the ones to keep birds away and then decided no one had been in the roof space as it looked undisturbed..but in sale of house pics i think it was there was an owl downstairs in the living room on the coffee table...may have been he had 2 but i wonder if its the roof owl ?
Thank you.

It’s clearly a strategy that’s being suggested. IMO. It’s a very well known strategy amongst professional people. IMO.

Professional investigators and prosecutors and legals cross examining always know the answer before posing a question as well. All questions are a well planned strategy - I am speaking from my professional experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07