Found Deceased Greece - Dr. Suzanne Eaton, 60, American, gone for a run, Crete, 2 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this correct? I think there's news video of her sons on the same side road near the monument.

My undestanding: Tragically, during the investigation her sons found the point where she was hit with the car.

Automatic translation: Tragic irony, at the point where the unfortunate 27-year-old hit the car, had the two sons of the biologist found during the investigations ...

Original: Τραγική ειρωνεία, στο σημείο όπου χτύπησε με το αυτοκίνητο την άτυχη γυναίκα ο 27χρονος, είχαν βρεθεί οι δύο γιοι της βιολόγου κατά τη διάρκεια των ερευνών…

Suzanne Eaton: Ο εκνευρισμός του δολοφόνου για τα δελτία ειδήσεων - Συγκλονίζουν τα παιδιά και ο σύζυγoς της βιολόγου.

This has been a horrific case. I hope the wonderful woman and scientist that was Dr. Suzanne Eaton can find peace, knowing her killer was caught. And I hope her family and friends can find the peace they deserve. But my heart also goes out to the perp's wife and especially his children. I hope they're not irreversibly traumatized and can still grow to become healthy human beings.

I would transale it "It appears that the police have probably identified specific people, according to the newest information"

angelina, When reading your post, I was hoping the murderer was identified.
As I read on, I am disgusted, shocked to hear what has transpired.
It appears, we are not safe anywhere as these Creeps are everywhere, looking, hunting for their next victim.
Thank goodness we have LE to 'put them away'.
Imagine the satisfaction LE have, when the murderer is identified.
MOO.

Χωρίς υπεράσπιση ο 27χρονος για την δολοφονία της Αμερικανίδας! Γιατί παραιτήθηκε ο δικηγόρος του σήμερα το πρωί - zarpanews.gr

His lawyer resigned. He's currently without a lawyer, and may have to have a court-appointed lawyer. (my summary & translation only)

(reading between the lines & from here: MOO) the facts of this case are so shocking, revolting, and indefensible, it appears no criminal lawyer in Hania wants to have his/her name associated with this perp.

Once again, a woman outside, enjoying running, is raped and killed. So much for exercising in the sun. Just think how happy Dr. Eaton was, before being run over. Then, attacked, after being struck by a car, twice. Scary.
The lengths some murderers will go never ceases to amaze me - to be so bold as to run her over in daylight - snatch up her body and take her is shocking IMO. I hope they are investigating these other incidents - does Greece have the death penalty?

A 27-year-old Greek son of a priest blamed a *advertiser censored* overload for him raping and killing a California scientist who vanished from a conference in Crete, local authorities said.

Giannis Paraskakis, who confessed to the murder of 59-year-old Suzanne Eaton, told authorities that watching too much hardcore *advertiser censored* led him to murder, the Times reported.

The married father of two said the *advertiser censored* bender was an unsuccessful attempt to liven up his “miserable life” — and the grisly killing became an “act of despair,” according to authorities.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/greek...*-addiction-for-california-scientists-murder/

Looking at the photos of the vehicle posted by Patrick Jane above, that metal spoiler caught my attention. If she was backed over, I would think that metal spoiler could cause "cutting" type injuries, especially if the force threw her up onto the car. JMOO

I looked up spoilers and found his appears to be an adjustable spoiler, similar to this one:

467FA9A6-BFDE-46CD-9080-6F01998D5AC5.png

If unfolded, it may appear similar to this photo:

573868FE-FBE1-4E0C-9944-2CC9B3E8215B.png

2-80.jpg

1-315.jpg

Αυτό είναι το αυτοκίνητο του 27χρονου καθ’ ομολογίαν δολοφόνου | Cretapost.gr

Η ΕΛ.ΑΣ έδωσε στη δημοσιότητα δύο φωτογραφίες από το λευκό ΙΧ που χρησιμοποίησε ο 27χρονος.

The Hellenic Police released to the public two photographs of the white IX that the 27 year old used.

(my translation only)

On his YouTube channel he demonstrates DIY projects, such and sewing a harness.
Here he made a DIY air gun of some sort:

It’s speculation on my part, but was the spoiler in place as a possible weapon and way to protect the car from damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74