Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be awful for Leah’s family to see these kind of reports in the news but I guess they will be somewhat thankful that another family (hopefully) have answers.

I hope that Leah can be found or be in contact soon (of course we have been hoping that from the start).

I live and work nearby. We employ many delivery drivers. We regularly deliver to Shenley lodge, furzton lake and offices in and around that area. I certainly don't suspect anyone I work with but it does occour to me that perhaps the police might have spoken to anyone working in the area. And the fact they have not indicates a poor investigation. It's as if they have decided what's happened and are filtering out any other objective. If they felt a stranger to Leah Croucher was involved surely they would want to speak with anyone potentially working in that area but this hasn't happened so they must have another view on who is responsible for her dissappearance. They are appealing for people to display her poster abroad ? That's new. Why do they suspect she is abroad, was her passport gone? It's all very confusing. Like I said they don't seem to be very aware of the local goings on yet let alone asking for information abroad. I think the police must suspect someone which is why it appears they are not seeking much information from the local community, asking on poster yes but no police presence actively seeking leads from a locals perspective.

I live and work nearby. We employ many delivery drivers. We regularly deliver to Shenley lodge, furzton lake and offices in and around that area. I certainly don't suspect anyone I work with but it does occour to me that perhaps the police might have spoken to anyone working in the area. And the fact they have not indicates a poor investigation. It's as if they have decided what's happened and are filtering out any other objective. If they felt a stranger to Leah Croucher was involved surely they would want to speak with anyone potentially working in that area but this hasn't happened so they must have another view on who is responsible for her dissappearance. They are appealing for people to display her poster abroad ? That's new. Why do they suspect she is abroad, was her passport gone? It's all very confusing. Like I said they don't seem to be very aware of the local goings on yet let alone asking for information abroad. I think the police must suspect someone which is why it appears they are not seeking much information from the local community, asking on poster yes but no police presence actively seeking leads from a locals perspective.

It was the Milton Keynes Citizen newspaper that asked for people to print out the poster and take it on holiday with them, not the police.

MK CITIZEN 04 JULY 2019:

As the search for missing teenager Leah Croucher enters its 20th agonising week, the Milton Keynes Citizen is urging people once again to print out our front page poster.

This time we are not asking you to display it on the window of your home or car.

We are urging you to put it in a plastic folder, take it with you to wherever you are planning to spend your holiday this summer and display it there. This way, the message about Leah will be spread all over the UK and abroad. And somebody out there may just recognise her or come forward with that vital piece of information about what has happened to her.

I don't know why they decided to take this step, maybe it was in conjunction with Leah's family?

Welcome to WS, Xray. Is your workplace near to Knowlhill at all? Always good to have local knowledge on here.

I asked a similar question about her passport but I don't think we know the answer. I agree that LE have appeared to follow a narrative possibly indicating a voluntary disappearance. There is a period of time from the night before where she switched off her phone location data and went to see someone but noone knows who she saw.

Last edited:
New article today. Leah's sister is quoted as saying Leah's alleged relationship with a married man is irrelevant.

JMO but I'm wondering if she meant irrelevant in that it has no bearing on Leah's character (in case anyone had a changed opinion of her nature since that piece of info came out), rather than irrelevant to the investigation or Leah's potential motivation for leaving of her own accord.

Her sister's appeal is heartbreaking, I see the posters all over MK still and think about Leah every time.

Massive music festival for Leah Croucher's birthday in Milton Keynes

A London events company is holding a special two-day music festival in Milton Keynes to raise awareness of missing teenager Leah Croucher on her 20th birthday.

The event will be held at Furzton Lake, which Leah walked around daily on her way to and from work.
And all ticket sale proceeds will go to Missing Persons, the charity that has been helping the Croucher family cope over the past five months.

Organisers Cosmique, based in trendy Shoreditch, have teamed up with local events company Scandinavia to organise the event for the weekend of August 17 and 18 - three days after Leah’s birthday.

Luke said: “We’ve been liaising with Jade Croucher, Leah’s older sister, every step of the way.
“She and the family are grateful and think it’s really promising the amount of people this could reach out to who may have almost forgotten about the whole thing by now as it doesn’t affect their daily lives. “

Tickets for the Saturday event, which runs from 1pm to 11pm, are £20 and available now online.

Sister's big hope as 20th birthday of missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher nears

New article today. Leah's sister is quoted as saying Leah's alleged relationship with a married man is irrelevant.

Not sure I share her opinion personally. JMO

"Jade refuses to be drawn about whether Leah had a boyfriend or boyfriend trouble at the time she vanished, which was the morning after Valentine’s Day.
“I don’t think that’s relevant,” she said. “She was a normal 19-year-old, that’s all.” "

Funny how her brother has completely the opposite opinion.

"Jade refuses to be drawn about whether Leah had a boyfriend or boyfriend trouble at the time she vanished, which was the morning after Valentine’s Day.
“I don’t think that’s relevant,” she said. “She was a normal 19-year-old, that’s all.” "

Funny how her brother has completely the opposite opinion.

Do you think the police may have advised Jade not to speak about the Ex. It could harm any ongoing investigation into him.

Doubt she would have befriended a truck driver, but it's definitely possible she was taken by someone in a vehicle. Perhaps a random, perhaps someone she trusted or perhaps a taxi driver known to someone she trusted.

It would be great if Leah could make contact with Jade or one of the other family members. I don’t know where Jade gets her strength from to raise so much money for the Missing People charity, with more to come from the birthday festival. So brave of Leah’s whole family. I hope they are getting some joyful moments in the agonising wait for news of Leah. I send my best wishes to everybody who is involved in the “search” for Leah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan