GUILTY NY - Bianca Devins, 17, Instagram Celebrity, brutally murdered, Utica, July 2019 *Arrest*

This is so sad. That poor girl. I heard about it because I follow Nicole Dollanganger (the singer they went to see) on social media and she posted a message of condolence to Bianca, she also said that some people have been sending her screenshots of Bianca's dead body. Some people are very messed up.

This is such a sad story, I have a teenager. There's many screen shots (no links, unsubstantiated) out there showing conversations between these two, showing him as an aggressor. He is clearly imbalanced, imo.

I agree, she had an obsessed stalker on her hands, and no one is discussing he was 21 an adult pursuing a minor.
Why was he considered a close, trusted family friend only meeting him a few times over the course of one month? I wonder if the sister misspoke?
Too bad she didn't seek help from her parents or police. A 21-year-old adult male shouldn't be dating or stalking/obsessing over a minor.

This is so sad. That poor girl. I heard about it because I follow Nicole Dollanganger (the singer they went to see) on social media and she posted a message of condolence to Bianca, she also said that some people have been sending her screenshots of Bianca's dead body. Some people are very messed up.

Please DO NOT read any comments, on youtube, 4chan, if you are sensitive, an army of incels have turned BC into a modern folk hero. Whether he himself was an incel he is now regarded as one by his fan club. Even women are piling on her calling her horrible names.
Our society needs to train teens on how to deal with unwanted attention/obsession/stalkers, and how to spot red flags and how to seek help/protection.

Please DO NOT read any comments, on youtube, 4chan, if you are sensitive, an army of incels have turned BC into a modern folk hero. Whether he himself was an incel he is now regarded as one by his fan club. Even women are piling on her calling her horrible names.
Our society needs to train teens on how to deal with unwanted attention/obsession/stalkers, and how to spot red flags and how to seek help/protection.

Oh, I'm not surprised, I've seen very similar things regarding Elliot Rodger. Incels are toxic. It's awful that not only a poor girl has lost her life in such terrible circumstances, but now people are choosing to say such nasty things about her in death. I totally agree with you, it's a huge problem and ideally, it's something no person should have to face, but they do and it would be helpful to try and highlight the warning signs and let people know where to get the proper help if it should come to that.

Oh, I'm not surprised, I've seen very similar things regarding Elliot Rodger. Incels are toxic. It's awful that not only a poor girl has lost her life in such terrible circumstances, but now people are choosing to say such nasty things about her in death. I totally agree with you, it's a huge problem and ideally, it's something no person should have to face, but they do and it would be helpful to try and highlight the warning signs and let people know where to get the proper help if it should come to that.

I like to believe that some of the people posting that garbage don't even believe it, they just think it's fun to be edgelords. The problem with that particular brand of toxicity is that it normalizes that horrific behavior for the truly unhinged.

I like to believe that some of the people posting that garbage don't even believe it, they just think it's fun to be edgelords. The problem with that particular brand of toxicity is that it normalizes that horrific behavior for the truly unhinged.

I used to think that but I think there's lots of rage in teens/young men now and including jealous young women. They viewed as an "e-girl", pretty got too much attention so therefore automatically must be a *advertiser censored* if attractive.
They have a safe ANON place to vent all their hate, the problem is they are finding equally disturbed people to obsess with. So it's creating a toxic subculture. They have a safe online meeting place. They are egging each other on now.

Bad behavior isn't just found on 4chan. FB trolls went after Shanann Watts saying all kinds of horrible things about her.

true, it can be found everywhere online, but some sm platforms will ban users for trolling and harassing other members.

Imagine being a 21-year-old dude obsessed with a 17-year-old girl barely out of high school, forcing himself onto her to the point of sending several text messages trying to manipulate her emotionally so she would, not only give him attention but to also give him "a chance" because he was the ONLY dude in the whole wide World capable of loving her and being nice to her (this weirdo really did say stuff like this to her). Gross. Disturbing.
Also, I am in no way trying to say this is the family's fault (because, this is only this murderer's fault), but I can't imagine having a 17-year-old daughter and be okay with her having any type of relationship with a older dude, much less a 21-year-old that she met online.

Imagine being a 21-year-old dude obsessed with a 17-year-old girl barely out of high school, forcing himself onto her to the point of sending several text messages trying to manipulate her emotionally so she would, not only give him attention but to also give him "a chance" because he was the ONLY dude in the whole wide World capable of loving her and being nice to her (this weirdo really did say stuff like this to her). Gross. Disturbing.
Also, I am in no way trying to say this is the family's fault (because, this is only this murderer's fault), but I can't imagine having a 17-year-old daughter and be okay with her having any type of relationship with a older dude, much less a 21-year-old that she met online.

It is super gross and disturbing, but I can't imagine the family was okay in any way with it. Unfortunately, a lot of times, there just isn't anything you can do. My 16 yo daughter *moved out* with her 19 yo boyfriend, and bc of the laws where we live, I can't do a thing. Here, sixteen is not only the age of consent, but the age past which they are considered an "adult" able to make their own decisions (minus smoking, drinking, or joining the military, of course :eyeroll: ) I can't make her take her meds, can't force her to come home, can't even make appointments for her. It sucks. I don't know what the laws are there, but it's very possible they just couldn't do anything. I feel so much for them.

It sounds like they thought he was just a nice friend. Maybe couldn't see the red flags or she didn't confide in them she felt annoyed/stalked.
21 one-year-olds can go to college/bars shouldn't be following 17-year teens online.

It is super gross and disturbing, but I can't imagine the family was okay in any way with it. Unfortunately, a lot of times, there just isn't anything you can do. My 16 yo daughter *moved out* with her 19 yo boyfriend, and bc of the laws where we live, I can't do a thing. Here, sixteen is not only the age of consent, but the age past which they are considered an "adult" able to make their own decisions (minus smoking, drinking, or joining the military, of course :eyeroll: ) I can't make her take her meds, can't force her to come home, can't even make appointments for her. It sucks. I don't know what the laws are there, but it's very possible they just couldn't do anything. I feel so much for them.

If the parents suspected stalking they could have helped their daughter seek a protection order with the courts. Not many parents are aware of their rights or know how to help their teens. I highly doubt the Bianca knew of these anti-stalking laws. maybe she thought he just had a crush and was a harmless pest.
So I'm not blaming her parents. I only blame the killer and his Father for traumatizing him and basically teaching him to hurt women.

I've gone down the rabbit hole on this one and can only conclude this is not a case we will be able to discuss on WS properly. There are few facts I can share though:

• Bianca was not an instagram celeb. Her followers came after the photos were posted. She was known on 4chan and gaming communities.
  • Her killer is not an Incel. He was considered a beta-obiter or e-boi , if a pejorative has to be used.
  • Bianca and her killer have known each other since at least 2017. It is possible they've only met irl recently, or her family only met him recently to get the '2 months'.
  • Family is glossing over in the media for Bianca's dignity.
  • Bianca has posted several things leading up to this that make it sound like her case could possibly be similar to Natalie Bollinger.
Latest MSM:
CNY man charged with killing Bianca Devins out of hospital, transferred to jail (booking shot)

I too went down the rabbit hole and agree it is somewhat similar to Natalie Bollinger. I also agree that we will not be able to properly discuss certain aspects of this case..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back