Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday, July 17th:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing for both – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, died about Mar. 3 or 4, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. Plead not guilty. No bond (was $1M bond). Eligible for DP.
3/15/19 Update: Arraigned rescheduled for Bryce: 4/2 on murder charges & 4/8 on abuse charges.
4/2/19 Update: For medical reasons, McIntosh was a no show for arraignment for murder. Arraigned on 4/3/19. Plead not guilty.

4/8/19 Update: He was arraigned on all charges on 4/3, in which he plead not guilty to all charges. Has Felony Settlement conference on 4/16 re murder charges.
4/16/19 Update: Hearing has been continued to 6/14. 6/14/19: Defense files motion for continuance. Next Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 7/17.

*Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). Plead not guilty. $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr old daughter in CPS custody.
3/15/19 Update: Arraignment for Godfrey on 4/8.
4/8/19 Update: Her arraignment hearing on a child cruelty charge. Plead not guilty. Morreale (Godfrey's atty) objecting to media coverage of the arraignment. Very prejudicial to have cameras in the courtroom. Judge Magno says he has put procedural safeguards in place, He continues to grant video, still cameras & reporters. Godfrey's defense attorney asked for a continuance to April 15. No objection from prosecutors. Motion granted.
4/15/19 Update: Plead not guilty. Next hearing on 5/17. Preliminary hearings are not set yet to see if there is enough evidence to be bound over for trial. 5/17/19: Next pretrial hearing on 8/9. 6/14/19 Update: Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 7/17.

Little was said in today’s hearing but Bryce has requested to represent himself. One news crew was there and I’ll see if I can find any coverage from them this evening. Otherwise, it should be captured in the court minutes over the next several days

Trial will be in September.

As upset as I am about the loss of poor Noah all over again today, I have no doubt of the type of defense Bryce will provide for himself. At least he’ll save the taxpayers attorneys fees if we’re lucky. I think he’s going to have an attorney after all but we shall see.

Last edited:
Little was said in today’s hearing but Bryce has requested to represent himself. One news crew was there and I’ll see if I can find any coverage from them this evening. Otherwise, it should be captured in the court minutes over the next several days

As upset as I am about the loss of poor Noah all over again today, I have no doubt of the type of defense Bryce will provide for himself. At least he’ll save the taxpayers attorneys fees if we’re lucky. I think he’s going to have an attorney after all but we shall see.

Appreciate the update, thank you.

Thanks for the update, this guy is a disgrace. Why can't he just man up and take responsibility for his actions? It's a rhetorical question I guess we already know the answer to.....

The monsters don't think/feel/act like normal human beings. :(

And 'mom' is just as despicable to me too. She walked out and left that poor boy there knowing he was being harmed and didn't report a thing. If she had called 911 when she heard him crying in the bathroom, Noah might very well be alive today. How does a mother just walk away? I hope she doesn't get a sweetheart of a deal for testifying against him.

MOO

I'm at the point where I think it should be automatic death penalty when parents murder their children. Actually, any adult that murders a child.
I agree- no mercy. Same with spouse/significant other killers, etc.

With all of the birth control methods out there today, there is no reason for these animals to be producing sweet innocent babies that deserve far better parents than the ones they got stuck with. It makes me so angry whenever I see threads like this and the parents are involved or an ex.

Thanks for the update, this guy is a disgrace. Why can't he just man up and take responsibility for his actions? It's a rhetorical question I guess we already know the answer to.....

The monsters don't think/feel/act like normal human beings. :(

And 'mom' is just as despicable to me too. She walked out and left that poor boy there knowing he was being harmed and didn't report a thing. If she had called 911 when she heard him crying in the bathroom, Noah might very well be alive today. How does a mother just walk away? I hope she doesn't get a sweetheart of a deal for testifying against him.

MOO

This! Exactly. They're both horrible beings and she's as bad as him, imo. I've thought over and over how if she'd called 911, she could have saved him. But no. She stayed there another whole day and did nothing. They both disgust me beyond words. Little Noah...so many would have loved him and given him the happy life he deserved. Bless his sweet little heart.

I agree- no mercy. Same with spouse/significant other killers, etc.

With all of the birth control methods out there today, there is no reason for these animals to be producing sweet innocent babies that deserve far better parents than the ones they got stuck with. It makes me so angry whenever I see threads like this and the parents are involved or an ex.

The same here. This is one of the most shocking, sickening cases I've followed. It keeps me awake at night thinking of this sweet child and what he went through. I'm so angry and sick of all the little children being abused and murdered. These imbeciles deserve absolutely no mercy. Moo

oh nah i hate when these fools do this. they get the best legal advice and then fk up on purpose so they can say their defense was inadequate. like mark mesiti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288