Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow ! Good catch @sds71 !

IMO/JMO/MOO: Given what it appears we now know from the public records (including MSM coverage, LE, and court) about FD (and the possibility of as yet unidentified/undisclosed co-conspirators in the “disappearing” of JD), and the documented history of “sick revenge fantasies” against business adversaries and threats against intimates (as well as, well, the blood run sort of looks bad also), and how well FD has NOT complied thus far with the conditions of his release OR the prior orders of the court and applicable rules of official proceedings, this new A/C plaintiff may want to reconsider whether it maybe would be better to check that box and request a restraining order in connection with this new action against FD and FoRe Group linked with your above post.

Right now it does not appear this new litigant has requested from the court injunctive protection or temporary orders.

IMO/JMO/MOO

*ETC unidentifiable to unidentified
intimidates to intimates

Just when I thought today couldn't get any better with 99% humidity and torrential rain and just when the thought of Atty. Bill Murray and Groundhog Day wasn't enough on this thread for a perfectly good laugh amidst the tragedy of this case and pure and simple abuse of the legal system in CT, we are tossed another golden bone by FD to chew on!

No wonder he can't show up for depositions, he is now faced with dodging hostile tradespeople to whom he owes sizable sums!

Surprised one of these unpaid and no doubt very angry tradespeople haven't figured out what happened to poor missing JD and reported it to LE!

Thanks much for posting this gem!

FD allegedly isn't paying his HVAC contractor and in fact the allegation is that he 'shorted' their payment to the tune of $22,250 (total job cost was $73,250). This 'short' amount probably represents the amount that he estimates taking this claim to court would cost the good HVAC guys who completed their work at 80 MS on 10/31/18. This is a well known and unfortunately overused tactic by less than reputable developers IMO.

So, not only do you have to complete the work, wait nearly a year for payment but PS I will short you $22,250 and PSS SO SUE ME!

I wonder how many other tradespeople have experienced similar treatment by FORE/FD? My guess is more than this HVAC contractor.

Is this litigation the first card in a collapsing house of cards that is FORE Group?

IMO this is shameful way to treat hardworking tradespeople. Hope they slap a mechanics lien on the property pronto if they haven't already!

MOO

Last edited:
IMO/JMO/MOO

Would love to see Family Court back charge FD for at least 50% of everything for the support of JD, payment of school fees, transportation, maintenance, activities, medical, food, clothing, all household debt, etc. from moment of “matrimonial litigation” filing onward. This money could be paid into the registry of the court for safekeeping unless/until it’s determined to be due to be paid to the estate of JD or GF on behalf of the children. I also believe a garnishment order and liens as applicable should be filed; FD should be required to disgorge all sums paid to FD, FoRe, or any of his strawpeople got property or improvement services etc; and that a freeze and seize action must be implemented to prevent further depletion and/or diversion of marital and/or corporate or straw/slush accounts by or on behalf of FD.

Why is FoRe not already in receivership? Why has no Receiver yet been appointed?

Is FD still creating debt for and removing equity from community/marital income and assets?

I hope that Residence Inn in FD’s case involves stripes — not cargo shorts; not neoprene; not gingham.

JMO/IMO/MOOO

@CarefullyTaught, I hereby nominate you to be head Judge on all civil matters pertaining to FD/FORE Group!

Wonderful suggestions too IMO for possible remedies in the various cases as the CT Judges seem to have forgotten their rule books as it relates to punishment for infractions!

You have given the Judges the following wonderful ideas for possible use: garnishment/liens, disgorgement of prior sums paid, punishment too of people affiliated with FD in these horrible deeds WATCH OUT MT IMO! WE HAVE OUR EYES ON YOU TOO HERE!, and the best of the best is saved for last: RECEIVERSHIP!

Bravo on creating a brilliant list for the CT Judges that are simply not sure how to punish "poor" FD!

MOO

From what I have read on the case it has already turned into a 'he said' vs 'he/she said' type of case even though there is a loan agreement and repayment terms and schedule that seem simple and quite easy to understand. GF was seeking very basic books and records and FD had been blowing this off with no consequences for a long time now IMO.

FD seems to be doing what he usually does IMO which is simply 'retrading the deal' that he originally made with JD father/GF. Its FD being FD, its simply what he does when things don't go his way IMO. JD owns 50% of 4JX so I believe she was party to the original civil litigation but I believe the last motion filed by GF removed JD name from the suit as clearly JD is missing and not available to participate in the litigation.

But, on your question of why not show up to the deposition that is a bit more complex and I wished we had more atty's on the thread to help out here.

But, IMO the same way we saw FD take the 5th in the family court case it is unlikely that his atty's/No Case Norm want him deposed in this civil action in particular due to the nature of the questions that are involved with the civil action with the Farber family (relating to the books and records of FORE Group/FD income/expenses etc.). By doing this deposition he was going to be in the position of having to go on the record on these issues before the court under oath. Oops...not good for FD! So, the timing of this civil deposition is quite bad for FD. Alternatively the deposition is PERFECTLY TIMED for the States Atty and GF IMO as they have been looking for this information for their own purposes. See the conflict here?

THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME HE HAD NOT SHOWN UP FOR THIS DEPOSITION regarding financial matters. GF has been asking for books and records and financial information from FD now for close to a year I believe in this case with zero success. FD has employed the SAME TECHNIQUE he used in Family Court which is delay, ignore and frankly not comply with the laws of the State of CT IMO. He knows he can get away with it because no judge has had the courage to impose penalties or toss him in jail.

Keep in mind that FD has spent 2 years in Family Court and filed many many motions to AVOID what the missed deposition in the civil case was essentially asking him to do, disclose his personal financial information.

There could be any number of other reasons why FD and his attys would not show up for the deposition and my analysis was very simple and there are probably more complex reasons why his atty's don't want him on the record about anything at this time given the criminal action.

Also keep in mind that last week we read that on the present criminal case (tampering/hindering) that LE and the States Atty has brought in forensic accounting experts (hopefully from the FBI IMO but we dont' have this level of detail) to examine FD/FORE Group books and records. So, IMO FD couldn't risk going on the records about financial matters in the civil case with GF as he is being investigated on the exact same questions on the criminal case. So, as it relates to financial discloure in the life of FD and FORE Group the proverbial **** has hit the fan!

I know I've been a broken record on the entire topic of financial disclosure in this case (sorry, not sorry!) but at a certain point you would think that judges might realize what is going on with FD other legal cases and say, "HOUSTON or ATHENS, we have a PROBLEM!". The situation whereby the CT Courts accept the level of non compliance from an individual involved in complex litigation who consistently doesn't follow the rules and impose zero consequences is something that I hope someone in Hartford is looking at in greater detail. Consequences are called for IMO and I don't know why we haven't seen ANY! Shoutout to Judge Heller and Family Court on this same issue!

IMO FD via FORE Group was most likely aggressively hiding assets/cash from JD as part of the divorce case. It doesnt' seem to be a stretch to believe this at all as I believe FD said FORE had income of $51,000 in 2018. The Family Court document list doesn't detail whether FD/FORE has even filed taxes in CT or with the US Govt for 2016/17/18? WHAT IS GOING ON? JD asked the same questions in Family Court but it appears nothing happened except she continued to pay for everything so far as I can tell looking at the documents.

What has me scratching my head about the entire issue of financial disclosure is that it appears FD has paid for next to nothing in terms of the maintenance of his 5 children for the duration of the 2 years of the divorce action. So, connecting the dots on this decision of his, I'm having a really hard time understanding how given that he has effectively been a 'deadbeat dad' now for 2 years and had JD support the children with her income etc., how is it possible that he can make any argument that is credible to the court that he should have custody?

What is he going to do if he got custody, move with the 5 children into the Courtyard Marriott in Avon as 4JX is in foreclosure so he will be evicted from there soon too. Oh wait. He cannot afford the Courtyard on his income that he detailed to family court! So, where is poor FD to go with 5 children to house, care for, school and keep healthy with medical insurance? FD can't have custody because he doesn't have the demonstrated financial means to take care of 5 children! Oops!

What would have happened if JD didn't have the income to support, house and school her 5 children? Most likely she wouldn't have been able to leave as she would have had no way to support herself (sadly this happens to many women in similar circumstances). If JD had no money but was in fear for her life and with no money would she have still left with 5 children and ended up in domestic violence family shelter somewhere in CT because she had no means of support?

Sounds a bit far fetched but for many women fleeing abuse its one of the options available if family isn't around to provide shelter and support. IMO, FD decision to withhold support is just a continuation of the cycle of violence that he has inflicted on his family as what can be worse then potentially being out on the street with no means of support and 5 children? Yes, FD did this IMO and he was not punished by the court for doing this to his family. FD essentially withheld financial support and left JD to fend for herself financially IMO based on the court records in Family Court.

The unwillingness of FD/FORE to provide financial information is also baffling as FORE is a small business and from and accounting/tax perspective quite simple. The fact that so much effort has been put in by FD to not comply on providing the financial information has me very curious now as to the very basic question of WHY? How was not disclosing financial information tied into his winning at all costs and punishing JD for taking the children at all costs? No simple answer to this but my best guess IMO only, is revenge pure and simple and inflicting the maximum amount of financial pain on JD and by extension his 5 children. I keep going back to the recent headlines where FD himself said "I'm No Monster"! Hmmm. This campaign to not comply with court orders and support your family seems like it falls into the monstrous category to me but we all have to make our own choices on this point!

Trying to answer the question of WHY not disclose financial information is purely speculative at this point unfortunately. But I truly wonder if there is a hidden partner/s in FORE that FD doesn't want to be made public, perhaps he doesn't want the public to see that the margins on his houses are large because the quality is poor, perhaps he hasn't been paying his subs to do work and he would have angry tradespeople camped out at 4JX looking for payments, perhaps he borrowed money from the wrong people and has been stalling repayment there too, or because there is nothing to see in the books and records of FD/FORE because the entire enterprise is a sham? Is FORE Group real or is it just a sham/pyramid scam and the money long ago sucked away and hidden to never be found again? We don't know because FD won't say and he won't say even when a court demands that he say! Big issue here IMO!

Who knows? IDK. But I sincerely hope that the forensic accounting experts now on this case figure this out not only for the missing victim JD but for the 5 children who previously depended on their father for financial support and which he chose not to provide on a very basic level. If it turns out that FORE was used as a criminal enterprise then I hope the States Atty uncovers and forwards this matter to the Federal Courts for review and prosecution.

JD IMO deserved better than she got in Family Court so I hope these financial matters are settled in the civil action and the criminal case!

MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You said this all so very well. Thank you.

It sure is a sad situation, especially knowing that so much of this has been going on for 2 years now.

Where is the Justice For Jennifer through all of this?!?! I hope we start seeing it real soon!

Just when I thought today couldn't get any better with 99% humidity and torrential rain and just when the thought of Atty. Bill Murray and Groundhog Day wasn't enough on this thread for a perfectly good laugh amidst the tragedy of this case and pure and simple abuse of the legal system in CT, we are tossed another golden bone by FD to chew on!

No wonder he can't show up for depositions, he is now faced with dodging hostile tradespeople to whom he owes sizable sums!

Surprised one of these unpaid and no doubt very angry tradespeople haven't figured out what happened to poor missing JD and reported it to LE!

FD allegedly isn't paying his HVAC contractor and in fact the allegation is that he 'shorted' their payment to the tune of $22,250 (total job cost was $73,250). This 'short' amount probably represents the amount that he estimates taking this claim to court would cost the good HVAC guys who completed their work at 80 MS on 10/31/18. This is a well known and unfortunately overused tactic by less than reputable developers IMO.

So, not only do you have to complete the work, wait nearly a year for payment but PS I will short you $22,250 and PSS SO SUE ME!

I wonder how many other tradespeople have experienced similar treatment by FORE/FD? My guess is more than this HVAC contractor.

Is this litigation the first card in a collapsing house of cards that is FORE Group?

IMO this is shameful way to treat hardworking tradespeople. Hope they slap a mechanics lien on the property pronto if they haven't already!

MOO
BBM - made me chuckle! Indeed great sleuthing by @sds71 - good to know he owes the HVAC company $22,250! IMO - he and NP can add this to his other debts.

In case it hasn't been posted it appears that GF's attorneys filed their objection of FD's motion about custody.

From Ct Case Lookup:
523.00 07/17/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
newred.gif

Proposed Intervenor's Memorandum of Law in Opposition to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss Pendente Lite

MOO

Mechanic's lien, yes but: Hilliard Farber's estate has $$$ tied up in those houses. Apparently Grandma manges very nicely, but that $$$ is for the 5 motherless children. I hope Grandma's attorney gets in front of HVAC, although I agree HVAC's contract should be honored.

Betting pool: how many contractors, sub-contractors, and trades will jump on this bandwagon then wait for a slice of whatever FD hasn't sent off-shore?

Oh! What a good find! I hope that anybody and everybody that he owes any amount of money to file claims against him! The walls are really crashing in around him, eh?! Karma is a b&Tch, isn't it now, Fotis!

Let’s send him a calendar with all the important dates marked in red so he won’t forget to show up!

Excellent post @afitzy! My thought from the beginning was that the motive was purely financial. NP suggests "Gone Girl", "mental instability" or "Sleeping With The Enemy" reasons that JD is missing. NEVER have I heard him mention FD's complicated financial matters. Silence speaks volumes. JMO

A beautiful, intelligent, hardworking, dedicated mother taken away from the children she so dearly loved because of this great big financial mess FD made because he wanted to enjoy his pleasures and never have to work or be responsible. This is such a tragedy and he only had to come up with $35,000 cash bail. And JD tried so hard to make the court system understand. My heart is hurting and I would be afraid to check my BP.

Mechanic's lien, yes but: Hilliard Farber's estate has $$$ tied up in those houses. Apparently Grandma manges very nicely, but that $$$ is for the 5 motherless children. I hope Grandma's attorney gets in front of HVAC, although I agree HVAC's contract should be honored.

Betting pool: how many contractors, sub-contractors, and trades will jump on this bandwagon then wait for a slice of whatever FD hasn't sent off-shore?

MOO/IMO/MOO

Agreed @Laughing , but

IF

any of these other litigants can help with financial discovery (and possibly can prove up and provide documentary evidence and testimony of cash transactions, strange changes/explanations for deceptive billings or efforts to control the “front” narrative, shadow billing/records/invoices) that would have the effect of assisting the state or feds to establish financial fraud, tax fraud, money laundering, RICO violations, criminal consumer fraud, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, personal use and expensing of corporate assets, immigration fraud, witness tampering, false applications or alterations of government records, submission of false or deceptive work permit, green card, or Visa applications, environmental violations, filing false site plans, failure to comply with or violation of environmental, labor, tax, insurance, or banking regulations, illegal dumping, conspiracy, falsification of documentation, etc,

THEN

criminal or civil restitution awards against FD for those crimes and violations presumably and possible injunctive relief for victims or loss of professional licensure or ability to operate in the future in the real estate, construction, or banking business for FD IMO could/would/should be chargeable/collectible/enforceable against FD only (not against JD’s estate or separate property or her portion of community property) and the criminal penalties/prison sentence could be significant and could (ideally will) include stacked charges and multiple bites at the apple for prosecutors and regulators; no lack of witnesses I would suspect; and might be much less likely to result in mistrial, hung jury, acquittal; or reversal or relief for FD on appeal than the crap shoot of a high publicity criminal trial for murder of JD and evidence tampering/destruction, given all the victim bashing and pretrial publicity in the defense theory charade parade that is FD’s “entertainment” du jour.

I hope FD gets charged with at least 30 separate counts of improper/ unlawful/ illegal disposal of medical waste/theft of government property or services/illegal dumping in connection with FD & MT’s blood drive through >4 miles of Albany in the Hartford area. I hope he also gets charged with public property vandalism, criminal mischief, or obstruction of a public sewer for directing the FedEx tampered vehicle plate dump. I hope that the prison sentences can run consecutively, though I’m unsure whether with Ct. rules this is possible. (Why is this guy still out on bail/bond btw?)

Pretty hard to blame any of the financial crimes or business fraud on JD or GF, given the hundreds and hundreds of court motions and > two years of efforts they made and court orders have been entered just to try to get FD to disclose any of his or FoRe’s business records or financials, (which FD has never provided or complied with), given all the evidence of his stranglehold on all things FoRe, given all the shady dealings and horrible reviews from clients and workers who experienced the displeasure of being held financial hostage by him and his deceptive and unfair predatory business and financial practices.

So far iirc NCPD has been asking for tips only as to the welfare and whereabouts of JD and as to anyone who might have seen her, her vehicle, or FD, MT, or the red or black trucks at issue on the day/s at issue, or have relevant surveillance video — yet have to date been provided by the public over 1K tips and hundreds of hours of video, right? And that is all without anyone offering anyone any monetary reward for anything.

Can you imagine what the state and/or the Feds would get turned in to them as tips were LE to start asking the public to come forward if they have information, tips, evidence, or knowledge of FD’s other crimes related to finances and/or the business dealings etc of FD and FoRe?

FD did business in other U.S. states as well as “FoRe”

And then there’s the KD file...

MOO IMO JMO

I have much to read but want to post this before I forget. I briefly looked at posts regarding the scientist who was killed tragically in Greece. While I never thought the FD’s sister was right that FD had great support in Greece, what I read on WS from people in Greece and from their mainstream media made it clear to me that they, like most other people all over the world, love their country and their people—but see and speak up when someone does something so awful. I doubt most people there even know about JD and FD. I can’t read Greek but I Googled the names and found very little in Greek news.

LE has been totally 'mum' about most everything, including MT's whereabouts, alibi, cell phone activity the day that JD went missing (before 7 pm when she was reported missing, and FD and MT's cell phone pings were traced to Albany Ave in Hartford).
ETA: There was some 'patter' about MT having an 'alibi' for that morning, when she claimed she was returning a purse to a friend who had left it at their house the night before when FD and MT supposedly had a 'dinner party' but nothing LE has confirmed.

I'm wonder if LE knows where they were and are hoping for a body before charging them? Just thinking out loud and all JMO. I'm very discouraged they have not been charged with murder as of yet, I feel if they had strong enough evidence they would charge them. I'm hoping for closure for this family and the children. This is so tragic for them, and what if something happened to JD's mother? I can't bare that thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member