New York - Vertically-challenged man has misogynistic meltdown in bagel shop

dotr

Reaction score
SHORT TEMPER: Vertically-challenged man has misogynistic meltdown in bagel shop, then gets tackled

"A New York man who was supposedly deprived of some loving went on a misogynistic tirade at a New York bagel shop.

In a video posted Wednesday that has gone viral, a pint-sized man lost his mind, lashing out at customers over his inability to attract a woman. He went on a rant, he said, because he can’t catch a break on dating websites because women apparently reject him because of his short stature.

“Why is it OK for women to say, ‘Oh, you’re five-feet’ on dating sites … You should be dead. That’s OK?” the unnamed man shouted at female customers at a Long Island Bagel Boss location in a 45-second clip posted on Twitter."

“Who said that to you here?” a woman patron asked the short-tempered man. “Nobody.”

“Women in general have said that on dating sites,” the vertically-challenged man retorted. “You think I’m making that s— up? Everywhere I go I get the same f—ing smirk with the biting lip.”

Maybe he will seem more attractive now.. ? imo.rbbm
Misogynistic bagel guy inks deal to fight viral celebs
July 16 2019
"A Long Island loudmouth who went on a misogynistic meltdown at a bagel shop wants to unleash his short temper in the ring.

According to TMZ, Chris Morgan — who infamously went viral after his rant and subsequent *advertiser censored* whooping by a customer at a Bagel Boss shop — has signed a deal with fight promoter Damon Feldman to step into the squared circle to fight other viral celebrities on Sept. 7 in Atlantic City, N.J.

“I don’t need no training. I’m prepared,” said the five-foot-tall Morgan, who will likely throw short jabs in the boxing bout.

Feldman told TMZ there’s a chance Morgan will go toe-to-toe with Antoine Dodson, who went viral in 2010 after his eccentric reaction (“hide yo kids, hide yo wife”) during a news interview about an Alabama home invasion."

"TMZ reported Morgan can make “anywhere from 5 to 6 figures” from the fight, which will likely be streamed online."

I really hate the trend of giving people who behave badly more of a platform, and money. Next thing he'll have a reality show, and he and those like him will take any criticism as proof that he's right that women are all terrible.

July 24 2019
Chris Weidman Posts Video Of 'Bagel Boss Guy' Training For Fight
"LONG ISLAND, NY - The infamous "Bagel Boss" guy was spotted training for his upcoming fight in Atlantic City by MMA fighter and former UFC Middleweight Champion. Chris Weidman at a Long Island gym.

Weidman recently posted a video on his Instagram of Chris Morgan, the subject of a video shared on Twitter where he was seen angrily ranting at a Bagel Boss in Bay Shore about women making fun of height, training at Longo-Weidman Mixed Martial Arts in Garden City.

The 45-year-old is being trained by Al Iaquinta in preparation for his fight another viral star at the Showboat Hotel on September 7."

‘Angry Bagel Guy’ allegedly tries to fight man, leaves in handcuffs
morgan-cops.jpg

"Angry Bagel Guy" Chris Morgan. Facebook

"Life’s too short to let your temper get the better of you.

The Angry Bagel Guy, real name Chris Morgan, known for being a foul-mouthed short guy with trouble getting dates with women has once again found himself in the hot seat after an alleged attempt to fight another man led to the cops getting involved, Daily Mail reports.

Video footage uploaded to Facebook shows Suffolk County Police taking down and handcuffing the 45-year-old outside Bay Shore Marina in New York on Sunday."

"Morgan told the Daily Mail after the video was trending that he was a “prophet” and the “Martin Luther King” of short people".

Forgot about this !!! Bagel Babe needs a better PR Rep ! I hope it shows up on youtube…..this character will probably wind up on Big Brother or Temptation Island or some show !!! Stay classy Long Island !!!!!

Bagel Guy Chris Morgan Pulls Out of Celebrity Fight with Dustin Diamond
Looks like the Bagel Guy pulled a fast one on folks hoping he'd get in the ring with Dustin Diamond -- aka Screech -- 'cause he just announced he's not fighting the guy.

Chris Morgan took to Twitter Saturday night to laugh in fans' faces as he pulled out of the celeb boxing event in Jersey that he and others had been hyping up for weeks now. In a bizarre video he posted, Chris says ... "I fooled you all! I ain't coming to the fight!"

"He went on to say that the best way to NOT get hit is to not be there, and then continued to mock everyone who paid to see him duke it out with Screech.

Chris didn't make it immediately clear why he canceled last-minute, but in two videos he'd gone live with prior to the boxing match -- in which he's sitting alone in his car and arguing with fans who engage him -- he alluded to not wanting to be a laughing stock."

Vertically challenged ‘bagel guy’ with short temper won’t stop sexting cam model
November 5, 2019
eijecavx0ago5nz.jpg
Cam model Sarah Russi claims "Angry Bagel Guy" Chris Morgan won't stop sexting her. (Instagram/Twitter)
"Russi, 26, told Page Six she met Morgan during a recent podcast taping. The two later reunited at a New York City bar last week to record a segment for YouTube.

The model said that’s where Morgan “was treating it like a real date.”

“I told him I have a boyfriend, but Chris kept saying ‘You could do so much better,’” said Russi. “He kept telling me how famous he was and asked me ‘How does it feel finally meeting me in person?’”

Russi claimed Morgan repeatedly texted her, which she ignored.

But last Tuesday, Russi said Morgan sent “me this picture with his shirt off.”

“Wow, all beauty and no brains. And you say I’m not good looking?” Morgan said in a video. “You’re a flounder. You’re flat-chested. You got no t–s, okay? I probably would’ve had sex with you from behind and dumped ya.”

Vertically challenged ‘bagel guy’ with short temper won’t stop sexting cam model
November 5, 2019
eijecavx0ago5nz.jpg
Cam model Sarah Russi claims "Angry Bagel Guy" Chris Morgan won't stop sexting her. (Instagram/Twitter)
"Russi, 26, told Page Six she met Morgan during a recent podcast taping. The two later reunited at a New York City bar last week to record a segment for YouTube.

The model said that’s where Morgan “was treating it like a real date.”

“I told him I have a boyfriend, but Chris kept saying ‘You could do so much better,’” said Russi. “He kept telling me how famous he was and asked me ‘How does it feel finally meeting me in person?’”

Russi claimed Morgan repeatedly texted her, which she ignored.

But last Tuesday, Russi said Morgan sent “me this picture with his shirt off.”

“Wow, all beauty and no brains. And you say I’m not good looking?” Morgan said in a video. “You’re a flounder. You’re flat-chested. You got no t–s, okay? I probably would’ve had sex with you from behind and dumped ya.”

such a class act !!!! I means Ladies come on !!!! Who doesn't want this guy ??? He should go on Survivor....they can feed him to the sharks

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back