Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole GPS anklet thing is damn joke !! You’re telling me she back in CT the ENTIRE time and the court nor LE had any idea ?! And her Attorney didn’t think it was necessary to tell them ? I’m sorry but this and the FD “accidentally “ wandered into NY briefly thing ..... with zero consequences makes my blood boil . So basically they could’ve been anywhere perhaps together and nobody would’ve known .
Totally agree! Non working bracelets that the Judges based their decision to release upon are not working?

If people are on social media and can reach out to some of the reporters on this case and ask the simple question of why the press isn't asking why the simple technology associated with the bracelets isn't working AND how the public should feel comfortable that potentially dangerous individuals are being released from CT jails and prisons with these bracelets THAT DON"T SEEM TO WORK! I plan to leave a message on the NCPD website for the case asking why there have been persistent issues with the bracelets of MT/FD.

At a minimum it seems like we need to hear from the Head of the CT State Police and the group that is responsible for monitoring the individuals on bracelets. Does the press know how many people have been released into the general population in CT wearing these bracelets? Do the State Police and Prison System of the State of CT even know where these people are located or are they MIA? Shoutout too to Gov Lamott as it might take intervention from Hartford to figure out why these bracelets can't track people on a consistent basis? HARTFORD WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE BRACELETS!

Don't forget that the charges for tampering/hindering might at some future date be tied directly to murder charges. So far we have seen FD drive to NY and MT go to NY only to return the next day. What is MT next destination? Caracas where she would be beyond the reach of US law enforcement. GET REAL, this situation seems to be a total mess IMO. Who is in charge and responsible? Need press intervention pronto IMO! MOO

Last edited:
Interesting...an associate of Pattis was in the courtroom...

White also agreed to another request in the motion that Dulos be barred from contacting Troconis in any way, including through a third-party. The request by Bowman followed a motion by Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, requesting that the pair be allowed to see one another.

“We have learned that Ms. Troconis believes in his innocence, and loves him still. We see no reason why the two of them should not be free to live as they see fit,“ Pattis wrote in the motion.

An associate of Pattis’ was in the courtroom Thursday but did not comment.

Judge continues case of Michelle Troconis, charged in the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, after questions raised about her travel

She could sprout a halo and wings and start levitating, and nobody would buy it.
Worst. Fashion. Sense. Ever. Her outfit choices are like what a guy would think to wear if he was dressing like a female unfashionable dresser.

Here's my take on MT's court outfits: girl really needs to learn how to iron her clothes.

Don't defense attorneys usually suggest to their clients how they can make their best impression at court?

Something is fishy with this

@GeorgeColli
Troconis hearing lasts about one minute. Continued to August 19. Only thing that come out of it is that Michelle Troconis only spent one day out of CT in New York. Her GPS wasn’t working so she is staying in CT now.
@WTNH

Perhaps the person she was staying with had things to say that MT did not care for, also.

‘Justice for Jennifer’ bracelets raise awareness to New Canaan mother’s disappearance
NORWALK — As the search for Jennifer Dulos nears the eight-week mark, a local lawyer is giving out bracelets to express hope that she’ll be found and for justice to be done in her case.

The bracelets — which say “Justice for Jennifer” and “Find missing mom” — are available at the Norwalk law office of Alice McQuaid at 96 East Ave.

McQuaid, who practices family law, said she has given away about 200 of the bracelets and has purchased another 200. She said she’ll keep buying them and giving them away until the New Canaan mother of five is found.

This is FD you are talking about the same guy who allegedly 'stole' a psych report in the Family Court matter from his own atty! Do you think for a second he would hesitate to 'gain' from illegally opening mail not addressed to him? Just more evidence IMO as to who FD really is... MOO

Absolutely right-I just want someone to ask him why he unlawfully opened mail that did not belong to him and see what his answer is. It’s a prosecutable offense, I think, but judging by what he’s been getting away with, there is no hope that anyone will hold his feet to the fire.

Something is fishy with this

@GeorgeColli
Troconis hearing lasts about one minute. Continued to August 19. Only thing that come out of it is that Michelle Troconis only spent one day out of CT in New York. Her GPS wasn’t working so she is staying in CT now.
@WTNH

Something is sounds off...I don’t trust her or him....they are up to something. IMO I bet they are communicating through other people...even her lawyer may not know.

First he goes over state lines, then she comes back from NY the next day. Odd, very odd IMOO.

Agenda? could be. Are you thinking that he wants the opportunity to trash a wife or mother
or get back at some perceived wrongs done to
him in a past divorce?
Or maybe he's a plant being paid by the GF team- at least he knows he'll get paid-
what are your creative thoughts on his agenda?
My response to this is a work in progress, so will have to get back to you! I've watched missing cases for a long time and I realize this case has morphed beyond being a missing case, but to see victim shaming on the level that we have from FD/Pattis is something I've never seen as it seems totally uncalled for. I understand aggressive advocacy but a wholesale public thrashing of the victim and mother of 5 children is IMO unacceptable and never called for EVER! IMO FD will rue the day he permitted No Case Norm to storm down the path of public shaming of his wife.

The "Revenge Suicide" theory that is currently being pursued along with the request for JD medical records is simply a continuation of victim shaming IMO. I even wonder if the letter that FD opened to find out about the medical records was even addressed to him or was it addressed to JD? Does Pattis even know or care who the letter with medical information was addressed to? Perhaps neither Pattis nor FD care who the letter was addressed to as these are the same 2 individuals who together conspired to release a sealed Family Court Psych report to the press and saw nothing morally, ethically or legally wrong with this action either?

What a morally reprehensible pair are FD/Pattis IMO and what line won't they cross when discussing missing VICTIM JD?

MOO

I would love a reminder of who is representing whom for what. Is Colangelo representing GF in the custody case?
Responding to my question with this ragtag assembly of attorneys. I linked to articles where they're mentioned; was worried that linking to any pages aside from Colangelo's might violate TOS:
State’s Attorney Norwalk/Stamford, Richard Colangelo: Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, posts bail as prosecutor reveals DNA evidence claiming to link him to missing wife Jennifer Farber Dulos

JD family court attorney Reuben Midler: Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos speaks out after court appearance in custody battle

GF civil action attorney Richard Weinstein: Jennifer Dulos’ mother claims son-in-law owes her $1.7M

JD divorce lawyer Wayne Effron: https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/jennifer-dulos-lawyer-wants-estranged-husband-held-in-contempt/

Court-appointed guardian ad litem for the five Dulos children: Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, posts bail as prosecutor reveals DNA evidence claiming to link him to missing wife Jennifer Farber Dulos

FD criminal attorney Norm Pattis: Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis tells author to ‘be gone, girl’

FD divorce attorney Rich Rochlin: Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis tells author to ‘be gone, girl’

FD civil action (GF loan repayment lawsuit) attorney: Law Office of William E. Murray, LLC in West Hartford, Connecticut

And of course: “Attorney Kent Markowitz, of Markowtiz & Mawhinney, and attorney John Clifford Jr., of Rome Clifford Katz and Koerner, LLP, both filed paperwork in June asking to be withdrawn from representing Fotis Dulos in the civil lawsuits.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Judge sets deadline in grandmother’s custody request

Michelle Troconis enters Stamford court for her appearance today.

IMO/JMO/MOO

Guessing the above-pictured white suit stayed “home” at 4JX for the Hartford area blood drive down Albany for illegal dumping of criminal evidence (30 plus bags of it iicr, plus the perfectly innocent non supisious common practice of altered vehicle plates in FedEx box storm drain stashing) the night of MT & FD’s cell phone ping pong during the time and location that form the basis of the video surveillance footage mentioned in the probable cause affidavit/s supporting the arrest warrants re the currently-filed criminal charges against these two.

Either that or MT’s white suit is post morten if not post modern.

Would a guilty person pair Fatal Attraction stilettos and a white suit to their criminal proceeding?

Not after Labor Day, they wouldn’t.

Have court-ordered GPS ankle monitor; will travel. It’s a FitBit for the morally unfit.

And if s/he’s morally unfit, you mustn’t acquit.

There’s no crying in baseball batting of knees.

IMO/MOO/JMO

always with the hands in her pockets. IMO

Perhaps she’s searching for the precious. Frantically.

With apologies to Tolkien, Alainis Morrisette, and AOC.

Mixed messaging, anyone?

IMO/JMO/MOO

I’m sure he did stop JD’s coverage. Which makes you wonder how he is going to explain opening up a piece of mail that is not addressed to him, even if it was delivered to 4 JC. I don’t think there is any possibility that the bill was addressed to him. I am covered under my husband’s policy, but for Dr visits and lab work, all bills and statements come with my name on them, not my husband’s. I’d like to hear what FD has to say about this?

If the med Bill was not addressed to FD and arrived via United States Postal Mail, FD’s opening this would be presumably a federal crime and, iirc, a felony.

@ethanfry
Fotis Dulos lawyer Kevin Smith said he was just here on another matter and happened to pop in, declined further comment
Hi @sds71 - when you tag someone to a post or comment, when you're typing after the @ sign, wait until you see their name pop up below the cursor, and then select that name. Otherwise the WSer might not see your comment.

Rosary photo from here

Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis travel issues in NY raised during brief court appearance

1024x1024.jpg

From the above article:
Atty Bowman explained about the bracelet malfuction and Atty Colangelo explained that the State HAD NO IDEA that MT had returned to CT. Here is the Judges response following this exchange:

"Stamford Superior Court Judge John Blawie said there should be no further issues with the device".

Mmmm. Who is Judge Blawie tasking to make sure that the bracelets work in the future? Was someone from LE present in the court to follow up on this issue? Is the Judge asking that attorneys in this case to make sure that their clients bracelets are working? Does Judge Blawie understand the technology of these bracelets and realize that a magic wand isn't simply waved over them to make them work? The questions are endless and yet again it seems that empty statements are made in court and no accountability for the technology appears to be happening.

I fear that FD will flee to Athens and send his Judge a postcard of FD sitting on the beach saying, "Wish you were here!".

Situation makes no sense, not at all IMO.

MOO

Courts are to lenient IMO. Be a little tougher and accused and criminals as well as others may think twice IMO
It’s this kind of leniency in the courts that allows witnesses and evidence to be tampered with at will . MT’s flippant behavior moving across stateliness Willy Nilly partying with “friends” ( I saw a pic oh her laughing in town ) looked like she hadn’t a care in the world . Meanwhile JD is dead and her 5 kids are motherless . That Jezebel makes me sick to my stomach truly ugly on the inside as well as out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member