Found Deceased OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013

I have followed this case a little, but don't know all the details. I followed the Brandon Lawson case thoroughly.

The one link I made is drugs, specifically meth.

Was there any indication of drug use or dealing with the other missing people in this list?
Yes.

I went to school with Tommy, had a huge crush on him too. He wasn't gay, I promise. Pretty? Yeesss, lol. I've been obsessed with this case. How can this happen? Who would hurt him? He'd give anyone the shirt off his back. Someone knows something. The time line from the hunter's blog doesn't match most news articles. Some articles name him as a missing Eufala man rather than Blanchard, the truck sitting there all this time, the other people who go missing near Mcalester off in those woods and hills under suspicious circumstances, it's time people came forward. These cases have all been mishandled due to the good ol boy system in small town Oklahoma. The media uses the stories for ratings and then forgets all about these people all over again.

I went to school with Tommy, had a huge crush on him too. He wasn't gay, I promise. Pretty? Yeesss, lol. I've been obsessed with this case. How can this happen? Who would hurt him? He'd give anyone the shirt off his back. Someone knows something. The time line from the hunter's blog doesn't match most news articles. Some articles name him as a missing Eufala man rather than Blanchard, the truck sitting there all this time, the other people who go missing near Mcalester off in those woods and hills under suspicious circumstances, it's time people came forward. These cases have all been mishandled due to the good ol boy system in small town Oklahoma. The media uses the stories for ratings and then forgets all about these people all over again.
I've been following this case for a few years. His looks and seem-lying charismatic personality jumped out to me, and I could see he was a special person. I'm sure he had many crushes in his short life. I too think something criminal happened to him. Drug deal gone bad, something like that. It's too bad he could not conquer his demons fast enough to enjoy his life and family. They seem to be wonderful people.

It is just so sad, consider case solved when cod cannot be determined. That is non sense. Prayers for Tommy's family and friends, I hope bringing him home has given you some comfort and peace. The evidence of what happened to this young man is or was in the area his truck and his remains were found. I sincerely hope the family has some of the answers they seek. MOO

Carla Eastep, the mother of Tommy Eastep, shared her testimony on how the program helped her locate her son’s remains four years after he was first reported missing.

“It’s huge, this program is, what they do for us, and you don’t have to wait on law enforcement. I didn’t, because they moved too slow for me,” Eastep said during the conference. “I know they’re busy, but we want immediate results. We don’t want to wait years.”

According to the OSBI, Tommy Eastep was last seen on July 7, 2013, in Eufaula during a family get-together at Lake Eufaula. His abandoned truck was found two months after he vanished in the woods near Holdenville.

Four years later, hunters found his remains not far from where his truck was located. The case is still under investigation by the OSBI.

Now, Tommy’s mother participates in Oklahoma Missing Persons Day every year to share their family’s story and support other families who are desperately looking for answers for their missing loved ones.

“Do not give up on your hope,” Carla said in her speech. “ Don’t ever give up, that’s the driving force that will keep you looking.” ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back