Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former head of the strikeforce investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell spent five months sitting at his desk, listening to whale songs.
Detective Gary Jubelin was placed on desk duties while officials from the professional standards committee figured out ways to permanently remove him from the case..............

The Australian understands Mr Jubelin was sidelined in an empty office while claims against him were investigated. He was permitted during that time only to look through old police files, with no resources to chase any leads.

When that work ran dry, he turned to the iPod. As a student of martial arts, he regularly meditates, and filled the time with earpods tuned to sounds that kept him calm.

NoCookies | The Australian

William Tyrrell podcast: the missing boy and the baffling police

:rolleyes:

So what old police files did Jubes take interest in, while whale music was humming from his earpods?

Last edited:
William’s foster parents told 10 News First they fear William’s case will never be solved without Jubelin.

“I’m really angry because police are playing with William,” his foster mum said.

“William’s investigation right now is not going, they’re getting ready for the coroner’s court.

'It’s Disgusting': William Tyrrell’s Foster Parents Slam Police

Ep 5 "Strikeforce" Out Now

Strike Force

Last edited:
The former head of the strikeforce investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell spent five months sitting at his desk, listening to whale songs.
Detective Gary Jubelin was placed on desk duties while officials from the professional standards committee figured out ways to permanently remove him from the case..............

The Australian understands Mr Jubelin was sidelined in an empty office while claims against him were investigated. He was permitted during that time only to look through old police files, with no resources to chase any leads.

When that work ran dry, he turned to the iPod. As a student of martial arts, he regularly meditates, and filled the time with earpods tuned to sounds that kept him calm.

So what old police files did Jubes take interest in, while whale music was humming from his earpods?
Maybe we’ll find out in the future? I can’t see Jubes letting go of his advocacy work for the families of homicide victims so easily.

What a total waste of a brilliant police brain and experience, not to mention total dedication.

William’s foster parents told 10 News First they fear William’s case will never be solved without Jubelin.

“I’m really angry because police are playing with William,” his foster mum said.

“William’s investigation right now is not going, they’re getting ready for the coroner’s court.

Strike Force
BBM I fear it too, sleep. I fear it will just go into the too-hard basket. And their excuse - 'well we had an inquest'. Book closed. Makes me furious. Hopefully it won't happen, but I fear that it will without Jubelin and his dogged determination to get justice.

The authorities obviously would have all this information. Ff are CLEARED.

I am fully aware of the CLEARED aspect but inquest testimony as reported by media repesentatives raises a conflict for me. I am only discussing TIMELINE....with NO inferences against any foster family members (FFC MFC FGM) from my perspective.

It is a highly relevant discussion topic from my perspective to try and figure out who drove the 4wd drive out of Benaroon Drive at 10.30 and the timeline of that tragic morning.

My participation here is about dear sweet William ....does anything else really matter?

<modsnip: Discuss the case and not other members.>

It just so happened the media articles in Sept 2015 were published way after the information was initially released clearing the foster and bio families and that is a standing fact that cannot be denied from my personal observation.

It is a real conflict and compounding quandary to me to then learn from the FFC's own words as reported by media direct from 1st tranche of inquest and for the first time revealing that FFC had driven out Benaroon and along Batar Creek Rd at some stage on the day close to William's disappearance.

It could well be if the person was FFC driving this 4wd the vehicle may have been fitted with front and rear cctv cameras and FFC had operated such cameras and had driven out not ownly to physically search for William in the hope of physically rescuing him and calming his anguish but in a vain attempt to capture footage of any vehicles or persons she may have observed.

No mention of the time of this journey reported by the attending media reps.

If the time was mentioned during FFC testimony why would media withhold that information?

Another point I then consider is if FFC had her mobile phone with her during this journey and given the reported reception problems in that general area, would there still be cell tower pings and triangulations?

I have considered if she did drive the family's 4wd or FGM's vehicle and either was the latest model with whizbang technologies the electronic system of any onboard devices would record GPS locator tracking via satellite services which are not normally interrupted by reception problems experienced by mobile phone telco users.

I am told such technology is also capable of revealing epoch equation datum....basically beginning to end of a function or action or course of events and that these electronic readings can be discovered by forensic investigations.

Google earth uses such epoch based systems to calculate distance travel vs time. Electronic 'road mapping' devices installed in vehicles use epoch based systems.

The media reports and discussions by Fcarers in current podcasts give a very loose timeline. Paraphrased from my understanding...

Family arise on morning of 12th...police release detail in Sept 2015 and onwards, at approx 7am she observed 2 cars parked on street (now known to be adjacent to Sharpley residence and no 35)....family had breakfast etc ....MFC departed at approx 9am. FFC had said previously she observed the 2 vehicles at 9am (same location as above?). Did MFC also observe these vehicles; he had driven passed the parking location exiting 48 to commence his journey?

Note Sharpley testified she left her residence at 8.40am and did not observe 2 vehicles which were observed by FFC and police illustration shows vehicles to have been parked on road adjacent to the eastern boundary of her property driveway. Google earth view shows her view from her driveway on entering Benaroon would not be obstructed. FFC said previously she had observed the vehicles between 7 and 9.

FFC has said previously when she was playing with William and putting him into a climbing tree she had observed the vehicles still parked. (what time was this? Did she and the children go outside to farewell MFC and that was when she observed the vehicles at 9am the tine MFC departed ?)

Timeline .....MFC left 48 Benaroon at approx 9am and his presence in Lakewood area (verified by eyeball witnesses/receipts/cell tower pings/skype call (would pings verify exact on the ground foot print location or general area where pings triangulated?)(what would be area /distance boundary of ping triangulation?)(verification of exact feet on ground location Skype call made or that call was made within ping boundary area, of verified thaf skype was actually made?)...MFC travels to Kendall township stops and purchase a newspaper (witnesses/electronic of cash register transaction? Mobile tower pings...boundaries?). Sends text using electronic suri service (satellite or telco ?)....back in 5 minutes. It is said he arrived back at 10.30.

After MFC departs approx 9am.......(note this is time she said previously she had observed 2 cars).... FFC phones Spedding using FGM landline at 9.03am and leaves message (Craddock and FFC testimony verified)... then playing with William and female sibling with their bicycles on driveway (which driveway and time?)....then separately playing with female sibling with bicycle on driveway (which driveway, (time) (where was William at this time as he was not mentioned by media reports) and sibling and FFC observe teal vehicle (FFC testimony....not verifiable ....vehicle not located...driver not located....time?).....then FFC playing 'mummy/daddy tiger' games with William in garden and placing William in 'climbing tree' (where was sibling which tree? time?). FFC takes 5 photos using digital camera (FFC previously said 3) on back deck area between 9.15 (2014 media articles and posted on WS early threads) William goes off playing roaring tiger games again by himself....FFC goes inside to make tea with FGM and they sit on small rear deck area (time - where is sibling after photos taken?)....William is not heard and FFC commences searching inside house and garden area....MFC sends text using Suri onboard electronic system advising back in 5 minutes....he returns approx 10.30....FFC asks him if William is with him...no.....he races off searching .... at this point we are not told what FFC does and for how long.....then FFC is observed by Sharpley and is told William is missing.....she helps out and starts searching.....000 called at 10.56am....FFC indicated 'we' had searched for 15/20 minutes. Note 15 minutes would push back to say 10.40. 20 minutes would push back to about 10.35. MFC s saud ti have returned at 10.30. There is a 5 minute window. Could this be the time FFC drive down Batar Creek Rd?

Police responder arrived on scene 6 minutes after call....meets FFC in street (she had previously said she was standing at location where she had observed 2 vehicles parked ....1st responder enters 48 and comes across MFC exiting bathroom in distressed state...1st responder informs MFC he will search house....MFC exits and calls out 'William'.

In podcast the narrator includes detail from 1st responder statement. It was not detailed that FFC went inside 48 house with him. Was this because she had driven to Batar Creek Rd at this time?

No inferences just TIMELINE!

Note from time 1st responder arrived detail is included in podcast 4. Media links have been continually posted on WS threads.

Would anybody be willing to assist getting a 'no discussion' thread going where only (date ordered) links to articles from media, documentaries, interviews, podcasts etc from 12 September onwards permitted under WS ToS are archived?

Each link with a reference number and brief paraphrase summary with no personal comment.

I am certain a link archive would make life so much easier for all contributors and future contributors.

Prepared with our love and support for dear sweet adorable William

This wikipedia article has valid information and various article links.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn’t the green car that had tinted windows
Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer

I am fully aware of that. My reply was in context to another contributor's post asking if one if ths oarked cars was the turning vehicle. It is probably best to read what replies are linked to in context otherwise confusion will reign and misunderstandings happen. Cheers

Terribly saddened Gary was treated this way fully expected given the seriousness of the allegations currently subject of the upcoming Court proceedings.

It seems to me that MFC is never quoted in the media in support of Gary. FFC is the one always quoted.

Strike Force

Ten had to get in before the alternative podcast is released tonight. Click click $s.

That podcast was very depressing.
My thoughts are that Gary Jubelin still believes BS is the only person of interest to him, I can see that creating problems among other detectives, who wanted to pursue other avenues.
I’m sure Jubelin did look into others too.
Now I think the other detectives etc, just want the Coroners inquiry done with so they can shelve the whole case, but they had to get rid of Jubelin to do it.

I have huge faith in Jubelin and if he still thinksBS is the one, that’s good enough for me too. Ive considered every theory thats been brought up over the last five years.
Hearing that video again that BS made, gives me chills.

This is the timeline given by our WS member Frogwell, who attended the inquest on the day FFC was on the stand - Frogwell reported FFC had said the next door neighbour. DrSleuth also attended, checked over Frogwell's timeline and didn't suggest any change be made to this portion:

9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbors driveway, remembers driver,

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Next door up the hill, surname M, away on vacation.

At the time FFC was with William's female sibling whilst she played on her bicycle in the drivevay. There are 2 driveways. The northern one is concreted and the bottom one was unsealed at the time. Media reports say it was the next door neighbours' driveway in which the vehicle turned. The vehicle had passed FFC therefore it was northern neighbour drive. Refer to thread 39 and 40 for further discussion and tweets directly out of Inquest.

Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer

Thank you all for this information and sorry for the repetition.

That podcast was very depressing.
My thoughts are that Gary Jubelin still believes BS is the only person of interest to him, I can see that creating problems among other detectives, who wanted to pursue other avenues.
I’m sure Jubelin did look into others too.
Now I think the other detectives etc, just want the Coroners inquiry done with so they can shelve the whole case, but they had to get rid of Jubelin to do it.

I have huge faith in Jubelin and if he still thinksBS is the one, that’s good enough for me too. Ive considered every theory thats been brought up over the last five years.
Hearing that video again that BS made, gives me chills.

The date BS made the youtube video is more interesting. The anniversary of his 1st personal visit to 48 benaroon drive.

Hmmm was that visit timed perfectly to leave his DNA behind so that if his DNA was discovered at scene meant he had an alibi for that dna discovery because he was there 3 days earlier?

Hmmm FFC states she is AGAINST NSW police. How does she know what police are investigating. She speaks out AGAINST Coronial Inquest. Using this particular podcast to do a rant like this and the way she has...is that respectful?

She is "angry" at NSW Police because they are only working towards the Inquest and NOT investigating. I suppose one could take that as being against, but she wants them to Investigate so I don't think she is against them. She didn't say she was against the Inquest.

A click for cash that has a lot of info.

Used as avenue for fcarers to rant against a Coronial inquiry that's being held to assist in uncovering the truth about dear sweet William's disappearance.

A rant against current highly trained and dedicated serving NSW police officers working tirelessly to discover what happened to William and ensure Justice is served.

Not appropriate I would say! Gives me a distinct impression the podcast series has been done as an avenue for fcarers to put their side of the story. And it appears to be about their story and not William.

If the rants were not included I might now have a different point of view.

And just 17 days to commencement of the 2nd tranche of inquest and after recent media articles stating both fcarers are recalled to testify...what was she thinking??? Not a time to rant.

I thought it was really compassionate of William’s FM and FD to say how they empathised with and understood how his BF felt when William was taken into out-of-home care, after he was abducted. It shows some real maturity and respect for the BF.

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I’d be upset too if I thought the inquest into my son’s disappearance was only going to end up as a cold case where people eventually forget about a little boy lost. She is in a position to know how the investigation is progressing, if at all, if she takes the time and trouble to contact investigators — which I’m sure she will be doing at every opportunity. She is a mother fighting for her child and, as she said, she will never, ever, give up on William. Better that than be ineffectual and whinge about what his disappearance has done to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member