Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect I’m too late but I would also like to know more about Kenzie as a person. Such as if she always knew what she wanted to be when she grew up and whether the kitty is in a new permanent home. She seems to have been such a vibrant spirit.

Kitty is staying with a roommate and will be cared for. :)

I've wondered if LE during the search of AA's home found pictures/video of ML restrained therefor the kidnapping charge?

I would think LE have found the entire episode, leading to 'murder' on video.
AA had fantasies, I believe, which accounts for several cameras.
There are probably other videos of females found.
MOO.

Tricia asks about when ML returned from CA. One of ML's friends on the show said she messaged ML and noticed that she was posting on her Instagram but nothing about when she was coming home. Her friend said she didn't know when ML was coming home and that if she had known it was on that flight she would have gone and picked her up. (Sorry, I'm not sure if it was AF or KS who answered the question.)

Last edited:
Great, great podcast. Thank you Ashley and Kennedy, I’m truly amazed here by you ladies. Keep up the good work, and like Tricia and Liltexans said, take care of yourselves. Best of luck with MacKenzie’s Voice. I know you’ll do great! :)

Hugs,
Margarita

Tricia asks about when ML returned from CA. One of ML's friends on the show said she messaged ML and noticed that she was posting on her Instagram but nothing about when she was coming home. Her friend said she didn't know when ML was coming home and that if she had known it was on that flight she would have gone and picked her up. (Sorry, I'm not sure if it was AF or KS who answered the question.)

What? Wouldnt it be up to ML?

That was an incredible podcast. Those young ladies are so poised and genuine. You could tell how much they loved and admired their friend. I think they did a great job of letting us know her a little bit better. Good job Tricia and liltexans...thank you.

I look forward to learning more about the non-profit. It is moving forward with lightening speed and I only wish them well. A perfect way to remember their friends life...

Dagnabbit- can’t listen tonight. Anyone feel to summarize key information? TIA!
@PommyMommy is working on a verbatim transcript as we speak. :p

She can type an astounding 200 words a minute, so it shouldn’t be that much longer.
Sorry to disappoint but I was interrupted and didn't get to finish listening. :oops:
What? Wouldnt it be up to ML?
Of course. Her friend would have picked ML up if she wanted her to. MOO

The detail about her friends not knowing when she was coming back confirms for me that, for whatever reason, ML wanted the meeting with AA to be private and unknown to her friends. Because I think it would be completely natural for any of her friends to hear about what time she was coming back and immediately offer to pick her up at the airport. I suspect ML knew that, and it's one reason she avoided telling anyone.

I've long thought there wasn't a contradiction between her being close to her friends but them not knowing anything about whatever relationship/connection she had with AA, and this just reinforces it for me. Also the fact she wasn't responding to other people's messages but was responding to his that evening before.

Of course, whatever reason she wanted to meet with him and why she wouldn't want other people in her friend circle to know about him is entirely conjecture until we get more information from LE.

Last edited:
Very good podcast. Thanks for that. What struck me is how adamant the friends were that ML wouldn't meet someone in the park at that hour, and their theories were that it was a meeting ML didn't want to have. I understand their disbelief, but sometimes we just don't know EVERYTHING about our friends. If the Lyft driver is to be believed, and why not, he reported that she didn't seem upset or nervous or reluctant to meet this person. I still think AA was someone she "knew," someone she had perhaps even met in person before. She just didn't tell her friends about him. Also, if Shaking Man is to be believed, she DID tell him about AA. So, maybe she was comfortable sharing with SM what she wasn't comfortable sharing with her friends. I can understand that. Also, even though ML had lots of friends in SLC, it sounds like she was a little adrift from them. She was rooming with people she didn't know before because she needed a place to live, so her previous roommates must've graduated and/or moved away or got jobs and their own apartments. She was a 5th year + senior, so most of her friends her age and a year younger would've graduated and be working at full-time jobs, just as these two young women were.

I am pretty behind on the posts and it may not even matter at this point but did we hear anything from AA’s (rockstar) survivor besides the one initial 2 postsTricia posted?

So sorry @PommyMommy but im’a call you out and ask you bc you are always on top of everything and another MVP in our lives.

Very good podcast. Thanks for that. What struck me is how adamant the friends were that ML wouldn't meet someone in the park at that hour, and their theories were that it was a meeting ML didn't want to have. I understand their disbelief, but sometimes we just don't know EVERYTHING about our friends. If the Lyft driver is to be believed, and why not, he reported that she didn't seem upset or nervous or reluctant to meet this person. I still think AA was someone she "knew," someone she had perhaps even met in person before. She just didn't tell her friends about him. Also, if Shaking Man is to be believed, she DID tell him about AA. So, maybe she was comfortable sharing with SM what she wasn't comfortable sharing with her friends. I can understand that. Also, even though ML had lots of friends in SLC, it sounds like she was a little adrift from them. She was rooming with people she didn't know before because she needed a place to live, so her previous roommates must've graduated and/or moved away or got jobs and their own apartments. She was a 5th year + senior, so most of her friends her age and a year younger would've graduated and be working at full-time jobs, just as these two young women were.
I’m with you. She was there, because she wanted to be there.

I absolutely don’t believe she was forced to meet with him.

I am pretty behind on the posts and it may not even matter at this point but did we hear anything from AA’s (rockstar) survivor besides the one initial 2 postsTricia posted?

So sorry @PommyMommy but im’a call you out and ask you bc you are always on top of everything and another MVP in our lives.
Not yet, but it was mentioned in the podcast that a statement from the survivor would be posted on WS at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes