Silver Alert AZ - Steven Denny, 73, Wittmann, 14 July 2019

Cagle

Reaction score
Authorities in Maricopa County are asking for help locating a man missing from the Morristown area of Wittman.

According to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, 73-year-old Steven E. Denny last spoke by phone with his family on July 4. His vehicle was last seen at his home on Sunday, July 14.

He is described as white and he typically wears clothing with US Marine Corps insignia. His pickup is a dark green 1999 GMC 2-door with AZ license FPT-879. It has several Marine Corps stickers on it.

If you have any information about Denny or his truck, call MCSO at 602-876-1030.

SILVER ALERT: Family hasn’t heard from missing Wittmann man since July 4
LBEG5H57FNDJBN3HQRE6DBQFCI.JPG

The town's name is "Wittmann," not "Wittman." There is a double "N" at the end of the name. Google insisted upon it! Here is a map of Wittmann, which is located NW of Phoenix, AZ:

upload_2019-7-18_22-45-41.png
Google Maps

I sure hope LE can find Steven quickly!

I'll alert the mod to update the title to add another "n" to make it Wittmann. Lovely MSM giving us wrong info :rolleyes:

I'll alert the mod to update the title to add another "n" to make it Wittmann. Lovely MSM giving us wrong info :rolleyes:
It is an unusual spelling. When I typed in one "n," and google asked did I mean "nn," I thought google was crazy! I had to go find it on two maps just to make sure! I'm glad to see the mods changed it so quickly. TY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back