Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she had her own car. It was at her home.

I don’t think we know enough about her or him to know whether he could have presented himself in a way that interested her.
We don’t know anything “enough”, this is my opinion based on the facts here and listening to the podcast last night. All of us are throwing out our thoughts and overall opinions. This is mine. As a female not far from her age, I feel like I have a lot in common with her and am just saying...based on the facts presented even down to her friends not knowing him, hearing about him and stating her general “type”...he is FAR from it. In my humble opinion this was not based on the dating relationship of two people and regardless if we want to discuss that— this will come into play. I am sure it will be used as a defense. The lifestyle she will be accused of. Valid or not. Fair or not. And with absolutely no judgement whatsoever from me. And hopefully nobody else.

Ding! Ding!
This is exactly what I think happened.
Additionally, I think he hit her in the head as soon as she got into the car and HE turned her phone off.
No struggle, no noise...I think as she was putting her bags in his trunk, he was getting ready and applied the blow to her head that killed her as soon as she sat in the car (it was the left side of her head, no?)
I do not think she liked this guy nor was dating him in the traditional sense...come on...like any of us really believe that was her type to date...really date.
I think they met at the park because she was picking up something. Called when she got back into town, he said he was already out and about and he would meet her and then drive her home. Do any of us know if she even had a car of her own?
The podcast last night was great and very informative. What a great, strong group of friends she had rallying around her.
The details of this case are heartbreaking. I do hope justice is served for ML, her loving family and her friends. Her lifestyle and ALL the details of their meetings will come into play in the courtroom on this because LE already knows everything. Every text, every detail. I hope for strength for the family as they sit through all of this.
I hope he never sees the light of day again.
She did have her own car. What leads me away from the death in the car is all the evidence LE collected at his home, including the mattress. If he had killed her in the car, why didn't he just drive straight to Logan and dump the body ans her possessions? Why bring her to his house and try to dispose of her body there? That doesn't make sense to me, unless he didn't realize he'd killed her and took her home to sexually assualt her and THEN realized he had a dead body. Is even HE that stupid? I suppose he could be.

She did have her own car. What leads me away from the death in the car is all the evidence LE collected at his home, including the mattress. If he had killed her in the car, why didn't he just drive straight to Logan and dump the body ans her possessions? Why bring her to his house and try to dispose of her body there? That doesn't make sense to me, unless he didn't realize he'd killed her and took her home to sexually assualt her and THEN realized he had a dead body. Is even HE that stupid? I suppose he could be.
Agree— stumped about the mattress as well...not so much her possessions as they would have been in the car and him tasked with disposing of them. If I recall, the mattress was not stained, no? I did consider taking her inside to assault her not realizing the blow had killed her OR not caring that she was gone in order to assault. I do think he was that stupid. Or sick. Or both. The details of this are certainly confusing. Like if she had already been killed why was she bound? Unless it was to assault her or easier to transport. Sickening. Heartbreaking.

What can a man possibly say to you to at 3 in the morning for you to come out?

I want to know. I am having a hard time in the picking up women department. Well, women I can see myself with.

Let's take this into the realm of Kenzie considered *** a trusted friend, not necessarily romantic or an "arrangement". A buddy. Possibly even a mentee. We've been assuming she was perhaps looking to him for support, based on the romantic or SB/SD model – but maybe she perceived their relationship as one where she helped him navigate problems, not the other way around.

At that point, there's a lot he could have said to get her help, advice, support, whatever.

I've gone out at 3 in the morning to help a male friend because he was intoxicated and called me for a ride home from a bar. I've gone out in the wee small hours to "rescue" friends when their vehicle broke down (this was 25 years ago, before everyone and his grandmother had OnStar and a cellphone, or even AAA.)

If a friend said they needed help with a sensitive situation - paperwork, financial, medical issue, mental health issue, figuring out an interpersonal problem, they'd just gotten really bad news, or maybe they had some important deadline they had to deal with first thing the next morning and they were panicked or overwhelmed – and I was up anyway, I'd try to help them out. If I was at home and down for the night I might try to help them via phone, but if I was already out, I'd probably just say sure, let's meet up and troubleshoot it, and then I'll go home.

We know Kenzie had a helpful, nurturing sort of personality – her sorority sisters say she was the mother of the bunch.

I can totally see *** presenting as needy, dependent, the one who needs help navigating things, even a fish out of water in Utah – and that could have drawn her into a codependent sort of "friendship" with him that wouldn't make a late-night meetup seem out of the question to her, even after the arduous and draining weekend she'd had.

I think the answers to why she didn't think it was absurd to meet up with him in those circumstances lie in the texts they exchanged while she was in CA.

OKAY I have a theory I would like to pass by y'all.. I was reading this article and the part that stood out to me was what was found on the stolen i-pod of AA in 2012. Ayoola Ajayi, suspect in MacKenzie Lueck’s murder, expunged his Utah theft case, clearing his record according to the article they found that he WAS MARRIED but was on dating sites appearing single and SAYING he was looking for a wife to gain citizenship. Could this have been his ruse, could this be how they met or were introduced? Not a love interest not a sexual interest but a business deal that would provide a home and compensation. ( so Kenzie thought) If there is anything too this I really do wonder if there are more victims.

OKAY I have a theory I would like to pass by y'all.. I was reading this article and the part that stood out to me was what was found on the stolen i-pod of AA in 2012. Ayoola Ajayi, suspect in MacKenzie Lueck’s murder, expunged his Utah theft case, clearing his record according to the article they found that he WAS MARRIED but was on dating sites appearing single and SAYING he was looking for a wife to gain citizenship. Could this have been his ruse, could this be how they met or were introduced? Not a love interest not a sexual interest but a business deal that would provide a home and compensation. ( so Kenzie thought) If there is anything too this I really do wonder if there are more victims.
Was he already a citizen? I cant remember.

What sticks with me is at one of the PCs after LE had the text messages between the two, Chief Doubt said something like, talk to your kids. I took that as, make sure your kids know when it's not safe to meet someone, but I could be wrong. It was just an unusual thing to say when they'd been so tight-lipped about everything else. Really not sure what to make of his comment.

What sticks with me is at one of the PCs after LE had the text messages between the two, Chief Doubt said something like, talk to your kids. I took that as, make sure your kids know when it's not safe to meet someone, but I could be wrong. It was just an unusual thing to say when they'd been so tight-lipped about everything else. Really not sure what to make of his comment.
That is curious. I will say I did heed his advice and sent the link of everything that happened to my daughter (19). These kids are living in truly scary times. I hope everyone on WS with teenaged children take his advice and speak to their kids. Maybe if her story can save 1 child her death wont be completely in vain. All JMO

Let's take this into the realm of Kenzie considered *** a trusted friend, not necessarily romantic or an "arrangement". A buddy. Possibly even a mentee. We've been assuming she was perhaps looking to him for support, based on the romantic or SB/SD model – but maybe she perceived their relationship as one where she helped him navigate problems, not the other way around.

At that point, there's a lot he could have said to get her help, advice, support, whatever.

I've gone out at 3 in the morning to help a male friend because he was intoxicated and called me for a ride home from a bar. I've gone out in the wee small hours to "rescue" friends when their vehicle broke down (this was 25 years ago, before everyone and his grandmother had OnStar and a cellphone, or even AAA.)

If a friend said they needed help with a sensitive situation - paperwork, financial, medical issue, mental health issue, figuring out an interpersonal problem, they'd just gotten really bad news, or maybe they had some important deadline they had to deal with first thing the next morning and they were panicked or overwhelmed – and I was up anyway, I'd try to help them out. If I was at home and down for the night I might try to help them via phone, but if I was already out, I'd probably just say sure, let's meet up and troubleshoot it, and then I'll go home.

We know Kenzie had a helpful, nurturing sort of personality – her sorority sisters say she was the mother of the bunch.

I can totally see *** presenting as needy, dependent, the one who needs help navigating things, even a fish out of water in Utah – and that could have drawn her into a codependent sort of "friendship" with him that wouldn't make a late-night meetup seem out of the question to her, even after the arduous and draining weekend she'd had.

I think the answers to why she didn't think it was absurd to meet up with him in those circumstances lie in the texts they exchanged while she was in CA.
I could definitely see this along with him possibly trying to push something she wasn’t comfortable (“I’m sorry, you must have gotten the wrong impression.”) with onto her and it went downhill from there. JMO

Was he already a citizen? I cant remember.

He and his "wife" were married in 2011 so theoretically there would be no reason for him to be looking for a wife for citizenship in 2012.

I believe AA likely entered USA legally with F1 Student Visa which was near expiration if not expired, and sought to extend his status and obtain green card by marrying a US citizen.

To avoid scam marriages (just for green card/resident status), I believe foreigner marriages have to last a certain period of time before status approved and/or interview granted.

I think in 2012, AA believed his Texas marriage might be questionable (for his legal status), and was therefore seeking a new wife.

I believe AA was deemed a permanent resident at time of his arrest.

MOO

Adjusting Status From F-1 Visa After Marrying a U.S. Citizen

I believe AA likely entered USA legally with F1 Student Visa which was near expiration if not expired, and sought to extend his status and obtain green card by marrying a US citizen.

To avoid scam marriages (just for green card/resident status), I believe foreigner marriages have to last a certain period of time before status approved and/or interview granted.

I think in 2012, AA believed his Texas marriage might be questionable (for his legal status), and was therefore seeking a new wife.

I believe AA was deemed a permanent resident at time of his arrest.

MOO

Adjusting Status From F-1 Visa After Marrying a U.S. Citizen

Yeah, I’m convinced he is a green card holder.

I don’t believe he ever achieved citizenship.

If a friend said they needed help with a sensitive situation - paperwork, financial, medical issue, mental health issue, figuring out an interpersonal problem, they'd just gotten really bad news, or maybe they had some important deadline....

This is an explanation that seems plausible to me. Without knowing her, it’s really hard to say.

What can a man possibly say to you to at 3 in the morning for you to come out?

I want to know. I am having a hard time in the picking up women department. Well, women I can see myself with.
I've heard all kinds of excuses but most are pretty pathetic.
The most persuasive, however, are things that play to your emotions ( I miss you, I just want to see/hold/talk to you, I'm lonely, etc.)

This would only work if they had some kind of relationship and he knew he could manipulate her this way. She seemed like a compassionate and caring person so something like that could have worked.

If they had never met, then I would imagine he would have to have given her enough incentive to meet him. What that could be I have no idea. It had to be something she really needed or wanted. Unless it was she who owed him or had promised him something and he pressured her into meeting as soon as she returned.

It's still a big mystery. Imo

If this was a case an actual street person getting into a stranger-assailants car - and ending up dead and burned, it is still aggravated murder and kidnapping, desecration of a body and obstruction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member