UNSOLVED GA - Fulton Co, Chattahoochee River, BlkFem Adult, Jul'19 *Artist Sketch

doodles1211

Reaction score
4W4ONVEWFJCLLLWC62D325X2FQ.jpg

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is trying to identify a woman who was found in the Chattahoochee River near Atlanta.

A GBI Forensic Artist composed a sketch of a woman who was found in the river more than two weeks ago.

Authorities are combing the area where the body was found to turn up clues. The woman was wearing gold hoop earrings that are visible in the sketch. The GBI and the Fulton County Police Department hope someone will recognize here or the earrings.

If you have any information, please contact the Fulton County Police Department at 404-613-6600 or Crime Stoppers at 404-613-TIPS (8477).

Sketch artist recreates image of woman found in Georgia river. Do you know her?

A good view at the earrings, although I think the earrings in the sketch (close up, up thread), like the sketch btw, are very good.

woman%20chattahoochee%202.JPG

4W4ONVEWFJCLLLWC62D325X2FQ.jpg

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is trying to identify a woman who was found in the Chattahoochee River near Atlanta.

A GBI Forensic Artist composed a sketch of a woman who was found in the river more than two weeks ago.

Authorities are combing the area where the body was found to turn up clues. The woman was wearing gold hoop earrings that are visible in the sketch. The GBI and the Fulton County Police Department hope someone will recognize here or the earrings.

If you have any information, please contact the Fulton County Police Department at 404-613-6600 or Crime Stoppers at 404-613-TIPS (8477).

Sketch artist recreates image of woman found in Georgia river. Do you know her?

I'm assuming the PMI was very recent because of the sketch. It's diffucult to tell without a NamUs profile.

Authorities believe she might have been near the river for the Fourth of July.

Maybe it was a hit and run?

26 killed on Georgia roads during Fourth of July holiday weekend, officials say

They don't mention any clothing, what would make a big difference considering this could be a hit and run. If she was naked the hit and run scenario wouldn't make much sense. Yes, off course she could have been on the road naked, but not very likely. I believe they are not sure about the course of death right now. Maybe more info will follow.

Authorities believe she might have been near the river for the Fourth of July.

Maybe it was a hit and run?

26 killed on Georgia roads during Fourth of July holiday weekend, officials say

They don't mention any clothing, what would make a big difference considering this could be a hit and run. If she was naked the hit and run scenario wouldn't make much sense. Yes, off course she could have been on the road naked, but not very likely. I believe they are not sure about the course of death right now. Maybe more info will follow.

one of the links said she was wearing a sports bra and two pairs of underwear, one of the boy short variety. i was wondering if maybe she was swimming and drowned?

one of the links said she was wearing a sports bra and two pairs of underwear, one of the boy short variety. i was wondering if maybe she was swimming and drowned?

Thanks cvaldez, I missed that. Drowning sounds not impossible if she was wearing that. I wonder if they found any other clothes that could belong to her along the shore.

It's a stretch, but she's been missing since July 4th. Some articles say 25-35 years, some say 22-35. Some say 5'5"-5'7"...But Lashala Harris is only 17, 5'8" and 100lbs. Again, total long shot.
Missing: Lashala Harris

Good find. I think Lashala is a little to young. The person in the sketch looks more mature.

Doing a reverse image search with facial comparison in hopes of finding a social media profile/photo that's similar to the sketch, and got this model's photo. It was kinda creepy how much she resembled the sketch, even down to the little tuft of hair poking out behind her ear. Obviously, it's 99.9% not her, but it was crazy! African American Young Woman Beauty Shot Stock Photo - Getty Images

Attachments

• gettyimages-108226782-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-108226782-2048x2048.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
There is a girl on Instagram that looks similar to the sketch (minus the earrings, but most of her pics are workout related), seems to be the right age, lives within a 10-15 minute drive of the river, is a self-described loner, doesn't have much interaction with others on Instagram, and usually posts a selfie every day to every other day. She hasn't posted anything since July 4th. I can't find any other social media pages for her to check on activity. Hopefully it's not her, but I'm keeping an eye out and still trying to find other sources of possible activity.

Spoke with Fulton County PD this morning and she’s been identified. Her family recognized the earrings and called, and the match was confirmed with dental records. No name released, but she was a local Cobb County resident. Glad that there’s one less UID out there, even though it’s still sad that a young woman lost her life.

Spoke with Fulton County PD this morning and she’s been identified. Her family recognized the earrings and called, and the match was confirmed with dental records. No name released, but she was a local Cobb County resident. Glad that there’s one less UID out there, even though it’s still sad that a young woman lost her life.

Thanks for letting us know.

Is there a source for this anywhere? She's still in the uid category and could be moved over to identified

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back