GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would CW be receiving medications for depression, anxiety, or other mood calming disorders?

It is baffling to me how he can appear so calm after the monstrosities he committed.

Wait a minute! He is a narcissist, therefore, he doesn’t feel sympathy, or empathy; he is Perfect and can do no wrong!

Wonder how he rationalizes living in a cage like an animal in a zoo?

bbm
I feel sure that every bone in his body is confident he will be outta there in a couple of years...
Yes, it's crazy talk - it won't happen, but his mom and his worshiping women are probably feeding this line to him every time they communicate with him. So, why should he worry, right? :mad: :mad:

bbm
I feel sure that every bone in his body is confident he will be outta there in a couple of years...
Yes, it's crazy talk - it won't happen, but his mom and his worshiping women are probably feeding this line to him every time they communicate with him. So, why should he worry, right? :mad: :mad:

I believe you’re right! I believe it began with the so called “confession”. He told a story he felt explained why he did what he did and, in his mind, made him look sympathetic! He made claims that; “he didn’t know what he was doing!” Now we have remarks attributed to him that; “ an evil force was in control!” I wonder how hard he and his supporters are looking for an attorney?

Even if Shannan knew he killed the babies, she'd fight for Nico. There's no way she just let it happen...she was incapacitated somehow.

Shock can incapacitate someone! Shanann was worried, very tired, and ill. She had just come home, harboring deep concerns, after a long flight that had been delayed. She entered her home not knowing what to expect and she most likely encountered a monster and a house of horrors! There is no evidence she fought back and no evidence she was restrained or incapacitated! She did nothing while the monster killed her. Why? I believe, very strongly, that the girls were already dead and CW said; “you’ll never see your children again”! It was a huge shock, coupled with fatigue, worry, and illness. Poor Shanann was dead, before she had time to recover, and so was Nico. It breaks my heart to think about it!

CW is a monster and a proven liar. His mind is different and he thinks differently. He will say what he believes makes him look better, or less guilty, He has, and will continue, to play the blame game; Shanann, Belarus, evil forces! He has taken, and will continue to take, every opportunity to fine tune his story and polish his image, No doubt he regrets pleading guilty and is looking and hoping for a “do-over”! I do not believe he feels any remorse, I believe he’s incapable, but he’ll pretend to feel remorse in order to gain attention and sympathy!

I grieve for Shanann, Bella, Celeste, and Nico and I feel so badly that Shanann’s family are continually put through so much pain and torture!

I believe you’re right! I believe it began with the so called “confession”. He told a story he felt explained why he did what he did and, in his mind, made him look sympathetic! He made claims that; “he didn’t know what he was doing!” Now we have remarks attributed to him that; “ an evil force was in control!” I wonder how hard he and his supporters are looking for an attorney?
I don't get how everyone can't see what an obvious liar and manipulator he is. He has never been anyone's pawn. Everything he has ever done or will do is calculating and selfish, including emailing NK starting in June 2018 because of his desire to have an affair while his family was out of town. Maybe he didn't originally plan on becoming obsessed with her, but his own selfish desires were the only "evil force in control" of him.

I don't get how everyone can't see what an obvious liar and manipulator he is. He has never been anyone's pawn. Everything he has ever done or will do is calculating and selfish, including emailing NK starting in June 2018 because of his desire to have an affair while his family was out of town. Maybe he didn't originally plan on becoming obsessed with her, but his own selfish desires were the only "evil force in control" of him.
Bravo! Well said and so true! Evil through and through!

p.s.; I have a cat that looks just like your avatar! His name is Fagen.

I envisioned a situation where he crawled on top of her, with his legs holding down the blanket on both sides of her, while she lied on her side, possibly even after she was already asleep, and strangled her. IIRC, there was only a small bruise on the side of her neck. (does anyone remember?)

I listened to a case on a podcast where a man killed the woman he was dating with a baseball bat. In that case, he purposely waited until after she was asleep to kill her because he did not want her to see him doing it in the sense that he didn't want her to think badly about him, he didn't want her to perceive him as a "bad guy." So he waited until she was asleep.

It would not surprise me if CW made a similar choice.

I envisioned a situation where he crawled on top of her, with his legs holding down the blanket on both sides of her, while she lied on her side, possibly even after she was already asleep, and strangled her. IIRC, there was only a small bruise on the side of her neck. (does anyone remember?)

I listened to a case on a podcast where a man killed the woman he was dating with a baseball bat. In that case, he purposely waited until after she was asleep to kill her because he did not want her to see him doing it in the sense that he didn't want her to think badly about him, he didn't want her to perceive him as a "bad guy." So he waited until she was asleep.

I would believe most anything other than Chris' insistence that he blacked out and didn't know what he was doing while murdering his wife.

Oh, oops! He lost it again when he was loading her into the truck and tucking his girls into the seat above her.

He quite competently drove his truck for 45 minutes without losing it.

Oops! Then he lost it again when he strangled his innocent baby girl.

Oops! He lost it yet again when he killed another innocent begging him not to do it.

Such convenient black-outs I've not seen before.

I don't wish for criminals to be assaulted in prison but if it happens to Chris Watts, I hope the guard is unaware, blacked-out in the break room.

This is the podcast episode I mentioned: Small Town Dicks Podcast: Small Town Dicks Podcast, S01 Episode 1: Don't Go!

The cases are very different, so I am not using the case as a parallel to the CW case. The case in the podcast is the first where I heard someone admit they purposely waited until the victim was asleep to kill them in order to preserve their image in the victim's mind (at least as they imagine their image to be).

This podcast series is really good.. primarily because every episode includes interviews with actual homicide detectives.

I do not believe CW waited until Shanann was asleep. I believe Shanann entered into a dark, silent house ( see video of NUA dropping her off). She was tired, feeling ill, and full of trepidation. She would have wanted to see her children. CW may have told her to be quiet and not awaken them. Or he may have told her the truth then. her children were dead, as he choked her to death from behind. A standard chokehold, with one forearm across her throat and the other leveraged behind her neck would have left a bruise on the side of her neck exactly where one was found. (By the wrist bone pressed into the side of the neck) It also would have rendered her helpless, especially if she was in momentary shock! I believe the monster spoke to her as she died, and her trying to speak, would have been the mumbling he described.

I just can’t believe they talked and then went to bed where he waited for her to fall asleep. Her flight was delayed, she had additional time to think about things and to feel bad. He had time to brood . Would she gave come home and gone straight to bed? If she did, it’s doubtful she would have slept on her back or stomach. She was fatigued, feeling ill, pregnant and full figured. It’s more likely she would have slept on her side. How would he have attacked her with her on her side? But, would she have slept at all with a husband who had just confessed to cheating on her and being in love with another woman? I don’t think so! More likely, she would have told him to get out and go sleep with his *advertiser censored*! (exact words spoken to my father and to two of my friends, by angry wives) The situation described by CW is NOT one where two people would then cuddle up in bed together! So what is the logical conclusion? She came home, left everything downstairs, took off her shoes, and went up to see her daughters. And, there and then, she was murdered!

I believe that CW believed he had an exciting and perfect life ahead, free of the baggage of wife and family. I believe he taunted Shanann with his new love and new life for many reasons, not the least of which was punishment for perceived injuries/wrongs he felt he had endured for years!

CW has lied and lied and lied, from his affair, to the news conferences where he pleaded for his family, to his claim that Shanann killed the girls, and more! I don’t understand why, in February 2019, everything he confessed was suddenly the truth and accepted as the truth! Especially since some (most?) of it is contradicted by the facts and evidence! As I’ve said; there is truth in the confession, but not easy truth, or the truth CW wants us to accept!

CW was and is a monster. I believe he has some regrets. I believe he regrets getting caught and he probably regrets not doing somethings differently, so that he wouldn’t have been caught! I do NOT believe he regrets killing his family. He probably regrets rushing into the guilty pleas. His mind is very different from most and so are his motivations! The only evil that controlled him was his evil self! And his evil self lives there in the cell with him, regardless of what photos he hangs or what stories he tells!

Would CW be receiving medications for depression, anxiety, or other mood calming disorders?

It is baffling to me how he can appear so calm after the monstrosities he committed.

Wait a minute! He is a narcissist, therefore, he doesn’t feel sympathy, or empathy; he is Perfect and can do no wrong!

Wonder how he rationalizes living in a cage like an animal in a zoo?
I personally believe that he is probably really comfortable living in prison. It’s clear he’s never been one to think for himself. He’s being told 24/7 what to do and when to do it for the most part, and I think he probably likes that.

Look what happened when he actually made a few decisions for himself!

I personally believe that he is probably really comfortable living in prison. It’s clear he’s never been one to think for himself. He’s being told 24/7 what to do and when to do it for the most part, and I think he probably likes that.

Look what happened when he actually made a few decisions for himself!

I strongly agree. Prison is perfect for him.

I also think he is still lying about what happened. We will never know the real story. Like others I believe the girls were dead before she got hone. I do think she fought back as he had those small scratches on his neck. But as sick and fragile as she was; she was no match for him.

That HLN show was a carefully constructed attempt to whitewash his crimes, to elicit sympathy. I wasn't even aware of it until a couple of days ago, but now I see the concerted effort to spread the BS all over youtube, sending out the minions to appear on the click hungry channels which are featuring the friends of cw's relatives, and even the friends of the friends of the relatives to hint at sympathy for the murderer. What a croc.

Last edited:
I believe the children were alive - the shadows by the truck tell that story pretty clearly to me. What I don't believe is that that 45 minute ride was quiet. I think the girls were horrified and crying/screaming/climbing around all leading up to him easily murdering them the moment they got there.

I believe the children were alive - the shadows by the truck tell that story pretty clearly to me. What I don't believe is that that 45 minute ride was quiet. I think the girls were horrified and crying/screaming/climbing around all leading up to him easily murdering them the moment they got there.

I agree with you unless they were cuddling and soothing each other and too afraid to make noise. Especially if he yelled at them to keep quiet.

Monster.

The girls were dead before CW ever left the house! It’ very important to not be influenced by what CW has said, but instead to look at things clearly and logically. The only reason to take Cecelia and Bella our to the jobsite alive would be; he initially didn’t plan to kill them, but that makes no sense at all.

1. CW is a proven liar, he’s lied about everything! Any truth he might speak benefits him and/or is meant to influence others to benefit himself. His truths are not absolute, but are very malleable, as it suits him.

2. If he kept them alive all the way out to the jobbsite, it was with their mother’s lifeless body, and one, or both of them, would have been hysterical!

3. Once they knew their Mother was dead, CW had no way to hide or manage Shanann’s murder. Eventually Cece and Bella would have told the police or family, and even (not very bright) CW would know that. Keeping them alive would have been a huge risk!

4. If CW planned to kill his daughters, why would he risk a 45+ minute ride with hysterical children and risk one of them trying to run from him at some point?

5. His scenario makes no sense! Why would he kill the quiet, docile child first, leaving the aggressive, older child unattended? What if Bella had gotten scared and run off while he was up on top of the tank? Children, particularly very young children, are unpredictable. As afraid as she may have been of him, being alone with her Mother’s unresponsive body would have had a major effect! How logical is it that CW would have left Bella, or either of them, unattended?

6. Nobody saw or heard Cece or Bella after they face-timed with their Grandfather! There is no video or evidence showing CW carrying or leading his daughters to the truck. Given all of the video footage we have seen, how likely is it that one or both of the girls would not be seen? For instance, Bella seems the type that would run after her mother, crying and maybe screaming, as Shanann is carried to the truck! Shadows prove nothing and the video shows only bundles being loaded into the truck. CW’s reactions later, when he was shown his neighbor’s video, proves he was unaware of the video, so he wouldn’t have been overly cautious about his daughters being seen, if they were alive! But, they weren’t seen!

All the facts and evidence show that CW was madly in love and fixated with NK. In his own words; he had never met anyone like her. In his own words he wanted a fresh start with NK! A logical evaluation of the facts and evidence leads to the conclusion that CW wanted to be free, in all ways, from his family. The logical conclusion is; he wanted them dead! The fact that they are ALL dead supports that conclusion. So, he wanted them dead, and that shoots down his declaration that killing the girls was a last minute decision. The logical conclusion, based on facts and evidence, is that he killed the girls as soon as possible and killed Shanann as soon as she arrived home. Why have an “emotional discussion” with someone you plan to kill, unless it’s designed to hurt or torture them? What could he do or say to hurt or torture Shanann? She suspected and probably knew he was having an affair, so how hurtful or tortuous would confirmation be? Not very. How about (his words); “you’ll never see your children again”? Attributed to him, not her, because they were dead!

I am just now watching the Lies and crime show about Chris Watts. Why didn’t Shannan’s family come out right away when she went missing? I’m sure there was a reason just can’t remember...if I ever knew.

I too believe he waited until Shanann was asleep. He probably faked sleeping while she crawled into bed and then pounced. He's too much of a coward to do it any other way.

I do believe the girls were alive, mostly due to the shadows while he was loading the truck. If Shanann was visible to the girls, and he told them Mommy is sleeping or sick, we are taking her to a doctor, I don't think they would have been very upset. They were too young to understand enough to be hysterical. Think about the game many adults play, pretending to be sleeping and a child tries to wake them up. The child doesn't freak out. Death is too abstract for them to comprehend.

If her body was covered by the sheet (most likely IMO), he may have told them it was Daddy's work tools and I could see them believing it. I do believe the ride to the job site was silent. Or maybe he had Metallica blasting. I think he needed every ounce of...gumption...to prepare for what he knew he was about to do. He wasn't going to be able to hide in the dark like he did with Shanann, his anger at them for preventing him from NK was dissapating, he knew he was the most cowardly coward.

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member