Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the first I had heard of HS being at Bingo. The article does not say where or what time.

The first Friday bingo near Kendall I've been able to find so far is at Laurieton United Services Club. They currently play Bingo on Friday’s at 11:00 am (unconfirmed if this was the case in 2014). The club opens at 10:00am on Friday's (unconfirmed if this was the case in 2014).

www.laurietonclub.com.au/activities.html

Benaroon Drive to Laurieton United Services Club approximately a 16 minute drive (12.9Km) on google maps.

I believe you will find the particular footage being discussed is the line search that was conducted after police took over scene. Mr Savage particpiated in a line search. Refer thread 39 or 40 for inquest info. There has also been a police prepared map linked in WS upthread that details who did what and where on the day. The map was released by the Coroner so it's official.

The 2 hours search n lost info regarding Mr Savage is possibly related to a search he had done privately before official searches were setup by police.

It helps to keep ALL detail in mind.
What ? I’m saying that the man in the Video looks like PS, that’s all .

Well, I suppose if there are any health and safety questions to be answered, they will be. I can’t think of any at present as this is an inquest for a missing person/suspected death and not a workplace accident.
It doesn’t mean a workplace accident (although if the inquest was about a workplace accident, I’m sure it could).

This is how it was described in the findings from Daniel Morcombe’s inquest:

"16. An inquest is not a trial between opposing parties but an inquiry into the death, which a leading English authority has described in this way:- It is an inquisitorial process, a process of investigation quite unlike a criminal trial where the prosecutor accuses and the accused defends… The function of an inquest is to seek out and record as many of the facts concerning the death as the public interest requires.

17. The focus is on discovering what happened, not on ascribing guilt, attributing blame or apportioning liability. The purpose is to inform the family and the public of how the death occurred with a view to reducing the likelihood of similar deaths. As a result, in so far as it is relevant to the death being investigated, the Act authorises a coroner to “comment on anything connected with a death investigated at an inquest that relates to public health or safety or ways to prevent deaths from happening in similar circumstances in the future.” "

Ref: Page 6 www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/608476/cif-morcombe-d-20190405.pdf

And if it's anything similar to Daniel Morcombe's inquest, answers to all our questions could be years away.

Morcombe Inquest Timeline:
2010 - 2011: Inquest begins, inquest adjourned
2011: Cowan arrested
2014: Trial, found guilty and sentenced
2016: Inquest resumes
2019: Coroner hands down findings

It doesn’t mean a workplace accident (although if the inquest was about a workplace accident, I’m sure it could).

"16. An inquest is not a trial between opposing parties but an inquiry into the death, which a leading English authority has described in this way:- It is an inquisitorial process, a process of investigation quite unlike a criminal trial where the prosecutor accuses and the accused defends… The function of an inquest is to seek out and record as many of the facts concerning the death as the public interest requires.

17. The focus is on discovering what happened, not on ascribing guilt, attributing blame or apportioning liability. The purpose is to inform the family and the public of how the death occurred with a view to reducing the likelihood of similar deaths. As a result, in so far as it is relevant to the death being investigated, the Act authorises a coroner to “comment on anything connected with a death investigated at an inquest that relates to public health or safety or ways to prevent deaths from happening in similar circumstances in the future.” "

Ref: Page 6 www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/608476/cif-morcombe-d-20190405.pdf

And if it's anything similar to Daniel Morcombe's inquest, answers to all our questions could be years away.

Yes, I’m aware of that case. Exactly what were the recommendations made by the Queensland Coroner with regard to public health and safety to prevent a child being abducted in the future as a result of Daniel’s inquest? Exactly none.

Ch 10 stated on Friday that 2 new episodes will be released tomorrow.

The other one, comes out Friday @3

Three episodes in one week, wow, can't wait! I don't know how i'll keep up on websleuths with all that potential new information!

I fear this happening, the families must dread this too, my hope was an arrest before inquest because of pressure but seems not at this stage .

The first Friday bingo near Kendall I've been able to find so far is at Laurieton United Services Club. They currently play Bingo on Friday’s at 11:00 am (unconfirmed if this was the case in 2014). The club opens at 10:00am on Friday's (unconfirmed if this was the case in 2014).

www.laurietonclub.com.au/activities.html

Benaroon Drive to Laurieton United Services Club approximately a 16 minute drive (12.9Km) on google maps.
Perhaps PS is the neighbor who stated the very specific time that his wife left Benaroon Dr. that morning and who didn't see anything. Was that time 10.23 or 10.27? All so long ago

Perhaps PS is the neighbor who stated the very specific time that his wife left Benaroon Dr. that morning and who didn't see anything. Was that time 10.23 or 10.27? All so long ago

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Yes, that person has remained a mystery:

"A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

ETA: Oops, sosocurious beat me to it!

This is how a former NSW Attorney General describes it.

Coroners are required to act in the public interest, difficult though it may often be to determine what the public interest requires. They are not the mouthpieces for particular pressure groups or lobbyists, nor should coronial inquiries be used as a means of conveying a partisan message to the public via the publicity often given to coronial hearings. While coroners are entitled to make statements or recommendations as part of their findings, those statements and recommendations should be made as a consequence of evidence that has been presented in the course of the inquiry. Considerable pressure is often exerted on coroners to make recommendations or to offer criticisms which are not really justified by the available evidence.

Could not help but notice - Coroner must not reside over fishing expeditions.
http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/CICrimJust/1991/8.pdf

Wow, well spotted in the video and to make that connection from the podcast, I’m impressed! I agree, it does look like PS.
Wow, well spotted in the video and to make that connection from the podcast, I’m impressed! I agree, it does look like PS.
so out of interest what time was this filmed and what time did ps get lost in the bush
he seems to have had a busy day

so out of interest what time was this filmed and what time did ps get lost in the bush
he seems to have had a busy day
Ps lost in the bush disturbs me. He disturbs me, his anger and aggression on camera when filmed on ACA. Very different to his demeanour he’d shown previously when filmed about the search etc.
IMOO of course

Here are some considerations to consider and in posting these considerations as questions I am NOT inferring ANYTHING against ANYONE.

If William was still living with his bio parents and never removed or considered for removal at any time would he be missing?
If someone had not taken him would he still be here ? um yes he would be

If William was removed then returned to bio parents
would he be missing?

If William was not in Kendall would he be missing?

If William was in Sydney or anywhere else on 12 September would he be missing?

If William was placed with anyone else would he be missing?

What happened with William is buried in the answers. Who knew every detail about William...where he was going to be on 12 September?

If he was with bio parents in a normal life with no removal ever and they went to Kendall would he have gone missing?

There is something about William that hinges this case. What is it?

We know the foster and biological parents are cleared. There is NO inference pointed at them.

Ps lost in the bush disturbs me. He disturbs me, his anger and aggression on camera when filmed on ACA. Very different to his demeanour he’d shown previously when filmed about the search etc.
yes me also,why did he get lost..why did he go missing for 2 hrs..11.30 i think he was spoken to about william missing and something about loud music ?? i find that odd in a quiet rd..at the top of the rd 1.30ish pm and now on a search...mmm

yes me also,why did he get lost..why did he go missing for 2 hrs..11.30 i think he was spoken to about william missing and something about loud music ?? i find that odd in a quiet rd..at the top of the rd 1.30ish pm and now on a search...mmm
Someone who went walking everyday too....... and asked do you know BS and not giving a definitive answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam