Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about NP publicly stating FD's love for MT and her daughter, too. I have NEVER heard of a defense attorney making such a statement before. NP, being the master of the first amendment, may have. However, the words and action are not comprehensible to me. Besides sounding like a middle school message asking someone to be someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, I'm baffled. :eek:
It was a plea for MT to not cooperate. Spoken in code.

It was a plea for MT to not cooperate. Spoken in code.

I had assumed this (I assumed we had all assumed it!)

With my original question, I was wondering more about the dynamic in that household. For example, to what extent was MT motivated by having a father-figure for her daughter? Did she feel insecure about FD’s intentions towards her and/or her daughter? Did she ignore her gut instincts (and what was at risk?) in moving herself and her teenage daughter in with this man?

And FD - so heartless as to how that statement may have made his own children feel. Imo.

Please, this.
Where does a broke man get funds to run a household that size ? Pay his 47 attorneys ... buy gasoline ..... groceries .... make car payments .... make insurance payments on 4 vehicles .... and the list goes on .. not even to mention taxes !!! Man I can’t wait for the forensic accountants findings to be known . Even MT ‘s 4K wouldn’t cover all that.

Certainly possible but why stay only 1 day? Possibly some conflict or 'accountability' issues? Whole situation makes zero sense IMO.
Whoever the person she was to stay with maybe changed their mind and did not want her to stay and said “go home”. There could be many reasons...lost their faith in her, no longer trusted her, did not want media hounding the family, did not want to be threatened by anyone...make a list...but they are now lucky, she is gone.

And she’s a fool if she believes it, IMO.

There is also an implied threat apparent in FD’s repeated (and also iirc prohibited by court order) signaling to MT.

The intended message FD wanted communicated to MT in fact is “Nice daughter you have there. Be a shame if anything were to happen to her. Or her mom.”

Just remember I love you. And it will be alright.

How is it, again, that I treat loved ones?

IMO/JMO/MOO

So much of his modus operandi, as discussed in these threads, is very dark indeed.

I can’t help but also be spooked by the part of his recent public message to MT that he loves, not just her, but also her daughter, as if she were his own.

Is it just me is that unnerving, on a number of levels?
It’s frightening indeed, and if MT has an ounce of smarts, she’d
There is also an implied threat apparent in FD’s repeated (and also iirc prohibited by court order) signaling to MT.

The intended message FD wanted communicated to MT in fact is “Nice daughter you have there. Be a shame if anything were to happen to her. Or her mom.”

Just remember I love you. And it will be alright.

How is it, again, that I treat loved ones?

IMO/JMO/MOO
Agreed. If she has an ounce of smarts, she’d be reading between the lines, especially since she knows what he’s capable of. Personally, I’d be planning on changing my and my child’s name, scheduling some much needed cosmetic surgery to change (improve) my appearance and relocating to another country.

I’d be planning on changing my and my child’s name, scheduling some much needed cosmetic surgery to change (improve) my appearance and relocating to another country.
RSBM

Quite. And it’s her lack of apparent stress that makes me concerned she may still be into him. Could she be so blindsided by him that she’s playing her parents and her attorney? Rather than playing him and his attorney?

I also hope one of the current crime TV shows
like 20/20 exposes FD for what he is.
A pretend builder but really a golddigging
skammer like the fakes on Match.com-
To me this is the biggest payback the public can
inflict on FD- shame him publicly for what an absolute sham he is as a human being.
Call him out as a phoney giggolo like the
lounge lizards who prowl the bars.
Except he prowled Wall St. and Ivy league
campuses. They're all the same though.
A snake looking for his next meal.

Oh, for a 2020 trial on Court TV where every detail of his shenanigans plays out for the public!
(It could take our minds off the upcoming election.)

Seems to me everything would be admissible as his goal was always to keep the money rolling in and Jennifer was putting the brakes on. Hence....motive.

Last edited:
RSBM

Quite. And it’s her lack of apparent stress that makes me concerned she may still be into him. Could she be so blindsided by him that she’s playing her parents and her attorney? Rather than playing him and his attorney?

Frankly, there are many ways MT and FD could be communicating, I'm sure. If LE didn't even know MT was in CT not NY, then I hardly think LE could keep up with the many apps and secret dating sites, some which MT and FD could have used during the affair before 2017.

IMOO, NP is pushing the limits with the messaging to let State's Attorney know NP is sick of not getting any information. NP has been playing with pushing the limits from his initial dropping of the first Gone Girl and heroin comments (BTW...those disappeared quickly???).

Maybe LE is not concerned about MT because she's already cooperating or they've decided she has little to offer. However, that doesn't mesh with NP's concern as he continues to send her messages, unless poor FD is smitten and can't function without a woman in his life and keeps asking NP to contact her....his sister, his first wife, JD, MT.....He's a lonely kind of guy. I hope these aren't threats, just reminders that the doe-eyed, baby boy needs his girl.

And, as long as the marriage exists, possibly her assets could be considered marital property?

Just another reason for FD to call off the divorce action....

Makes me so mad I could spit.

JMHO YMMV

Jennifer, we've come to know you, and your children are wonderful! You are missed.

I would be surprised if Jennifer has assets as it appears she has lived on the trust income. The trustee most likely paid her bills. Her cars are probably leased, her house is rented and the furniture probably is as well since she left FD without warning.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the trust would not be considered marital property.

I believe FD is going to be out of luck and is probably combing the Internet for his next wealthy American mark.

Spot on! In the magazine article FD says that "I don't like to work with people that I have to micromanage"...."I get up at 4am to conduct meetings at sites..."
He was likely a tyrant with poor JD dictating how she and the kids should look, act and behave. She alluded to this in her blog. She was so fortunate to have had the financial means to leave him, unlike many women in her situation; however, as we all know, FD had the final say.

And STILL it was so hard—and presumably lethal ultimately—for her to try to get free of him. It just is heartrending for anyone to be put in such a horrible spot.

Certainly possible but why stay only 1 day? Possibly some conflict or 'accountability' issues? Whole situation makes zero sense IMO.

I keep thinking maybe this person from her childhood was perhaps very forthright about this situation and FD, and MT didn’t want to hear it. MOO.

The photo of MT and her mother (‘celebs had a great time at the premier, despite the rain’ - that one).

It’s just dawned on me what the mother’s expression conveys. Excitement. IMO She’s ENJOYING this. Notwithstanding they are a wholly peculiar family, why? Why is she enjoying it? What does it tell us about MT’s current motive?

RSBM

It makes me sick to think about it but in my own life, I’ve seen people seemingly under a spell—lovesick, which is noted as an actual problematic condition, I think—who refused no matter what to believe what the facts should have made clear to them. Then again, I get that in a way because of course (like all of you, I am SURE) I’ve stood steadfast about certain situations and people when others felt very differently and I tend to be trusting (when I have no evidence saying I shouldn’t) and believe the best about people until I can’t. I’ve been right IMHO mostly or at least not sorry for the stance I took but I’ve been wrong as well. I think sometimes people think about all the time they invested in a relationship and then don’t want to cut their losses later or admit it wasn’t so great but I’m no expert. All of this from me is anecdotal and MOO but yes, I think she might be toeing the line with her parents and attorney’s strict guidance while inwardly still being for FD or conflicted at least. MOO.

Frankly, there are many ways MT and FD could be communicating, I'm sure. If LE didn't even know MT was in CT not NY, then I hardly think LE could keep up with the many apps and secret dating sites, some which MT and FD could have used during the affair before 2017.

IMOO, NP is pushing the limits with the messaging to let State's Attorney know NP is sick of not getting any information. NP has been playing with pushing the limits from his initial dropping of the first Gone Girl and heroin comments (BTW...those disappeared quickly???).

Maybe LE is not concerned about MT because she's already cooperating or they've decided she has little to offer. However, that doesn't mesh with NP's concern as he continues to send her messages, unless poor FD is smitten and can't function without a woman in his life and keeps asking NP to contact her....his sister, his first wife, JD, MT.....He's a lonely kind of guy. I hope these aren't threats, just reminders that the doe-eyed, baby boy needs his girl.
Narcs cannot be alone. Ever. They always have back up supply After 3 years of a relationship, the honeymoon phase for them is over. I don't think he is smitten anymore. More likely, devaluation of her was already in progress. She was there to fulfill a purpose, not an emotional need. IMO.

The photo of MT and her mother (‘celebs had a great time at the premier, despite the rain’ - that one).

It’s just dawned on me what the mother’s expression conveys. Excitement. IMO She’s ENJOYING this. Notwithstanding they are a wholly peculiar family, why? Why is she enjoying it? What does it tell us about MT’s current motive?

Maybe she knows someone who can remove the troublesome bracelet & return her daughter & granddaughter to South America....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07