Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always believed Valentine’s Day was one of the reasons he attacked that tragic day. The monster is going to be a total failure with women having been continually rejected or he was recently separated/divorced or he has some kind of sexual dysfunction because of his possible disgusting attraction to underage girls.
I actually believe that having the day off from school was much more pivotal to this crime tha Valentine’s Day was.

I actually believe that having the day off from school was much more pivotal to this crime tha Valentine’s Day was.

Me too. Although commercials, Lifetime, and Walmart would have us believe that it's the most romantic day of the year and everyone celebrates it, my friends (mostly 25-50) are split down the middle as to whether they even recognize it. Last year I got on my business FB page and took a poll and of the 5,000 polled, only around 1200 said that they do anything at all. Lots of people said that if it weren't for FB posts and commercials they'd even forget when it was. Others said that the only reason they keep up with it because it generally coincides with the spring season of THE WALKING DEAD.I haven't done anything special for it since I was in school-high school. It always seems to fall on a day when one of us has work obligations or something. There are certainly other days that are more special-anniversaries, birthdays, etc. But maybe V Day did coincide with a memory or anniversary for him. If we are looking at dates, though, I am more inclined to believe that the date he killed on (the day school was out) was more important than the day after he killed.

It’s interesting that John Kelly and his psychologist and detective co-hosts basically posit 2 scenarios:

A mentally ill (likely schizophrenic) person or a revenge killing.

Those are reasonably polar opposites to me.

Why?

A total nutter with a history of psychotic episode, dumped by his GF and planning to kill “any young woman” on a revenge, only instead of one, he got two.

Man Who Killed Himself in Police Standoff Being Looked at for Delphi Murders
July 22, 2019 - Inside Edition

Man Who Killed Himself in Standoff Was Possible Suspect in Unsolved 2017 Slaying of 2 Ind. Girls
July 22, 2019

—-

New suspect in double murder of teen girls in Indiana
July 22, 2019

—-

Delphi Murders: Man who killed himself during police standoff was possible suspect in two Indiana girls’ deaths: Police
July 21, 2019

——

Police want to know if Etter is tied to Delphi killings
July 20, 2019

——-

Funds raised to build park in memory of slain girls
Jul 17, 2019

Delphi memorial park fundraising reaches goal
Jul 17, 2019

—-

Abby and Libby Park reaches fundraising goal
JUL 15TH, 2019

—-

Abby and Libby Memorial Park reaches crowdfunding goal, state to match $50k
Jul 15, 2019

—-

Libby German's Sister Debunks Rumors About Delphi Murders in YouTube Video
July 11, 2019

—-

The Delphi Murders: Everything We Know About Case of Abby Williams and Libby German
July 11, 2019

—-

'Rumors suck and they hurt people': Sister of Delphi murder victim addresses internet speculation
July 10, 2019

——-

Libby German's sister plans to address rumors involving family, Delphi case
JUL 9TH, 2019

Families of Abby and Libby host 3rd annual Celebration of Life event
Jun 29, 2019

—-

Libby & Abby's families need to raise $50K for memorial park
Jun 25, 2019

—-

Family and friends of Delphi girls celebrate Abby's 16th birthday
JUN 23RD, 2019

—-

Delphi murders: Indiana starts crowdfunding effort for Abby & Libby Memorial Park
June 17, 2019

—-

Well, IMHO that PC was a bit of a riddle, and if with over $43,000 tips they can't solve it, we don't have a hope in "you know where." :confused:
I kind of agree. With the amount of tips and we still don’t have some resolution it is getting colder every day. The release of ONE additional word and 3 frames of vid is just a bit too little too late. This should have been released from the beginning. Withholding one word and three or 4 frames of vid did not, could not, or should not “protect the integrity of the case”.

Why?

A total nutter with a history of psychotic episode, dumped by his GF and planning to kill “any young woman” on a revenge, only instead of one, he got two.

In the discussion it sounded more like a targeted personal revenge as a possibility rather than a type of victim.

It was a brainstorm though, so they were looking at it from the angles a LE team probably would. The more I think about it, it makes sense - approaching the crime as either totally random and insane or methodical, planned and targeted. That should cover most possible theories.

Me too. Although commercials, Lifetime, and Walmart would have us believe that it's the most romantic day of the year and everyone celebrates it, my friends (mostly 25-50) are split down the middle as to whether they even recognize it. Last year I got on my business FB page and took a poll and of the 5,000 polled, only around 1200 said that they do anything at all. Lots of people said that if it weren't for FB posts and commercials they'd even forget when it was. Others said that the only reason they keep up with it because it generally coincides with the spring season of THE WALKING DEAD.I haven't done anything special for it since I was in school-high school. It always seems to fall on a day when one of us has work obligations or something. There are certainly other days that are more special-anniversaries, birthdays, etc. But maybe V Day did coincide with a memory or anniversary for him. If we are looking at dates, though, I am more inclined to believe that the date he killed on (the day school was out) was more important than the day after he killed.
I agree. The fact they were killed on the 13th could represent some sort of belief or superstition. But I think that day just happened to be the day he saw them.

But consider this- Getting a DNA match (IF they have) isn't the end all be all. Still other evidence to then be gathered to shore up a sure conviction. Would still take time before we minions learned about it.

This is a common misconception. Depending on where the DNA is found, that alone could be enough to lead to an arrest and even a conviction.

They would be investigating a person(s) entire life. They'd be getting a warrant for bank information, work records, cell phone information and everything under the sun that could corroborate or refute that persons alibi.

They wouldn't be introducing a new sketch and asking the public to give them several thousands new tips to investigate.

Most importantly, we're not minions. We are bystanders. We have nothing at all to do with this case.

This is a common misconception. Depending on where the DNA is found, that alone could be enough to lead to an arrest and even a conviction.

They would be investigating a person(s) entire life. They'd be getting a warrant for bank information, work records, cell phone information and everything under the sun that could corroborate or refute that persons alibi.

They wouldn't be introducing a new sketch and asking the public to give them several thousands new tips to investigate.

Most importantly, we're not minions. We are bystanders. We have nothing at all to do with this case.
Sorry. I may not actually know what a minion is, then, and used the term incorrectly. To me it just means something along the lines of little people as opposed to the higher ups, in this case LE.

I don't believe they introduced the new sketch just blindly looking for tips but introduced it knowing a LOT behind the story of it, now, and looking for yet more tips from others who might come forward prompted by the new face being presented. That is how I took it, anyway. My apologies for using a word I guess I don'the know the full meaning of. It's just a random term to me, used to convey that we know so little and LE knows so much more.

DNA is not everything. It is important, yes, of course, especially depending on where it is found. I was just trying to point out up thread that it is a part of the resolution to this puzzle but only a part. The phone records, etc etc -that Rogue refers to upthread are needed and important as well so it seems to me likely that- the 2nd sketch was introduced to stir new tips that might help fill in more of those types of details. As LE's case is evolving, the picture sharpening, LE wants tips that relate to what they're looking at NOW (NBG). A community member who saw OBG sketch may have shrugged off his/her suspicions. Seeing the NBG sketch, same person might submit a tip, feeling it more likely it could possibly be significant after all. Or someone who has been protecting BG with silence or a hasty/shady/false alibi might see they are zeroing in on the killer and feel pressure to step forward or cover their own a$s by revealing the truth or at least revealing more that can then be used in the investigatory process even if it's not truthful.

A lie brought to the table by a community member can help LE's case move forward as well. (Why the lie, past or current, what's behind the motivation for that person to lie, etc). Maybe there's a Mom or Dad out there who will recognize NBG and see that LE recognizes him also and finally do the right thing by stepping up or speaking up.

I need more coffee (only had few sips) and much more importantly- I want BG dragged into the town square TODAY!:

He does resemble BG, but not sketch #2! And not "the killer could be in this room" either.

Yes he totally looks like the video and I feel like he would sound like the audio. But not the second sketch! Although apparently BG could be a mix of both sketches....don't have the link, but Carter said that.....maybe LE is not 100% sure what sketch is right or if there were disguises involved?

Assuming those Facebook messages were true and not photoshopped, I found it very suspicious that he brought up the Delphi murders first. Not to mention again at the end.

I wonder if he did feel remorse over killing the girls (if he did) - like it wasn't the plan, he just wanted to rape one/both, but they got out of control. He didn't kill this other girl and actually drove her back, which seems odd to me - kind of like he was trying to make up for what happened in Delphi?

Just random thoughts, I don't feel strongly about him, but he is interesting!

If it does turn out to be him, that April PC was a mess!

Perhaps a crazy thought, but it occurred to me in the past day or so that the whole “OBG/YBG” sketch thing could be something around an online profile.

LE not only released a new younger (and rather different looking) sketch in April. And has also given an age range stipulating that “he could appear younger”. And could look “somewhere between the two sketches”.

Perhaps it’s possible that this new younger sketch is what an online profile pic resembles? A picture BG put forth as a catfish-type picture. Could this be what LE seems to be cryptically implying?

So perhaps BG actually does look like the video snippet and original sketch, but what they’re saying now is “hey folks- think about this new sketch... he may look like THIS from an online profile”....

Just a new angle I was contemplating. Bc the two sketches thing has been flummoxing me to no end!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member