NY NY - Tatjana Tarasovna Lupach, 27, Brooklyn, 24 Jan 1999

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Tatjana Tarasovna Lupach

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last seen by neighbors in January 1999.

Original

Original

Hi welcome ;) do you have any other details about your mother and her disappearance?
Hi, thank you.
Yes, the storry is long, I have few ideas of what could happen to her and why. I know that NamUs doesn't have much info there, but I will be sending her storry to them, so they can post it on her page for me.
I'm just starting то search for her, so I don't know much yet of where to start from and what to do really, especially that I don't live in USA.

Hi, thank you.
Yes, the storry is long, I have few ideas of what could happen to her and why. I know that NamUs doesn't have much info there, but I will be sending her storry to them, so they can post it on her page for me.
I'm just starting то search for her, so I don't know much yet of where to start from and what to do really, especially that I don't live in USA.

Hello, Ilana. I'm so sorry that your mother is missing. Do you have any updates as to when namus may add more information on her case?

Hi all,

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy at this difficult time.

I hope it's okay to post it here.

I was just wondering, if here is anyone who could give me some advice on the steps I should do to find my missing mom, or at least find out what has happened to her. She went missing in January 1998 in New York.

I have contacted New York Police Officers and I also have sent my DNA test a year ago to NEW YORK OCME, still waiting on the results.

I will be sharing her story, and that I'm looking for her, all through the social media, but what else can I do?

I will be very grateful for all your ideas and advice.

You can also contact me at her Facebook page which I have created for her.
Tatiana Lupach

Many thanks.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Check here:

Missing Persons Resources

Consider becoming a Verified Insider for your Mom's thread:

Verified Insiders

Can you link a newspaper article or police report about your Mom's disappearance?

You've landed in a good place, posters here thorough, helpful, caring, and tenacious!

Hi all,

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy at this difficult time.

I hope it's okay to post it here.

I was just wondering, if here is anyone who could give me some advice on the steps I should do to find my missing mom, or at least find out what has happened to her. She went missing in January 1998 in New York.

I have contacted New York Police Officers and I also have sent my DNA test a year ago to NEW YORK OCME, still waiting on the results.

I will be sharing her story, and that I'm looking for her, all through the social media, but what else can I do?

I will be very grateful for all your ideas and advice.

You can also contact me at her Facebook page which I have created for her.
Tatiana Lupach

Many thanks.

I’m glad you did post … it’s a good thing to have these two threads merged. I want to encourage you in your search for your Mother and I am hopeful for you and your family.

Information from internet sources …
Tatjana Tarasovna Lupach born July 12 1971
Missing person report in New York under Tatiana Lupach 12.07.1971
Last contact with family January 24 1999
Last seen by neighbors in January 1999
Brooklyn, New York 11214

Information from internet sources that may be helpful …
The Facebook page posted earlier, states Tatjana is from Vladikavkaz Russia and the last photo of your family was taken at Riga Airport in Latvia. It is a long journey between these two cities … was she living in Vladikavkaz or born there and was living in Riga at the time she travelled to New York?
I found a comment that your Mother was living with an Aunt in Brooklyn when she disappeared, is there a date that she was last seen by her Aunt?

Welcome to Websleuths!

Check here:

Missing Persons Resources

Consider becoming a Verified Insider for your Mom's thread:

Verified Insiders

Can you link a newspaper article or police report about your Mom's disappearance?

You've landed in a good place, posters here thorough, helpful, caring, and tenacious!

Hello. Thank you for your comment.
I don't have article about my mom in a newspaper, or not that I would be aware of. And I don't have a police report on me. I think when I have asked police for report to be sent to me, they refused it.

I’m glad you did post … it’s a good thing to have these two threads merged. I want to encourage you in your search for your Mother and I am hopeful for you and your family.

Information from internet sources …
Tatjana Tarasovna Lupach born July 12 1971
Missing person report in New York under Tatiana Lupach 12.07.1971
Last contact with family January 24 1999
Last seen by neighbors in January 1999
Brooklyn, New York 11214

Information from internet sources that may be helpful …
The Facebook page posted earlier, states Tatjana is from Vladikavkaz Russia and the last photo of your family was taken at Riga Airport in Latvia. It is a long journey between these two cities … was she living in Vladikavkaz or born there and was living in Riga at the time she traveled to New York?
I found a comment that your Mother was living with an Aunt in Brooklyn when she disappeared, is there a date that she was last seen by her Aunt?

Hello Jaanniss, thank you for your time.
My mom was born in Vladikavkaz, but was married to my dad in Latvia, Riga. So we all been living in Latvia at the time when she went to New York. We all were supposed to come there, once my mom settles. But she's got missing, 6 months later. My mom was living with an Aunt in Manhattan when she first came to New York, few months later she moved out, she was renting a room in Brooklyn. She kept visiting Aunt though. Not sure when exactly aunt seen her last, maybe few days or a week just before she's got missing.

Hello Jaanniss, thank you for your time.
My mom was born in Vladikavkaz, but was married to my dad in Latvia, Riga. So we all been living in Latvia at the time when she went to New York. We all were supposed to come there, once my mom settles. But she's got missing, 6 months later. My mom was living with an Aunt in Manhattan when she first came to New York, few months later she moved out, she was renting a room in Brooklyn. She kept visiting Aunt though. Not sure when exactly aunt seen her last, maybe few days or a week just before she's got missing.

Thanks for all you have shared, I think you have done well preparing to update NAMUS, contacting police in New York, submitting your DNA and connecting with supportive people through the Facebook page you created for your Mother. You have mentioned there may be a possibility that your Mother has memory difficulties ... that she may have lost memory of her family... if this did happen she may have needed help in her day to day life and become connected with a community or agency that would provide life skills, shelter, medical care, social and recreational activities ... it might be helpful to look for those types of services in New York.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back