Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I may not actually know what a minion is, then, and used the term incorrectly. To me it just means something along the lines of little people as opposed to the higher ups, in this case LE.

I don't believe they introduced the new sketch just blindly looking for tips but introduced it knowing a LOT behind the story of it, now, and looking for yet more tips from others who might come forward prompted by the new face being presented. That is how I took it, anyway. My apologies for using a word I guess I don'the know the full meaning of. It's just a random term to me, used to convey that we know so little and LE knows so much more.
"a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one." I googled it as I thought they were characters from the Movie

My 1st post hear in a long time, but I have alot of random thoughts and all IMO:
1. In re to PE: he doesn't fit my suspect since the release of the YBG sketch in April, but since the following article does mention that LE requested his DNA, Delphi murder investigators request dead rape suspect's DNA, and a tip was sent in about him, I'm beginning to think maybe PE or a close relative of his was interviewed before April 2019. But then I also think that LE would of collected DNA at that time.
2. Also, ever since the YBG sketch was released in April, I have believed that the witness (woman?) who came forward months later because she was scared (I know this was in a news article, but no I don't have a link for it), was never really on the trails that day, but does 100% know who BG is and gave a description of him based on what her male relative/friend (BG) told her he looked like that day so that is how the OBG sketch came about. Also, I believe the vehicle parked at the old welfare building is known to LE and sometime in between Feb.-April 2019, LE came to realize that the vehicle belongs to the female "fake" witness or her close relative/friend and she was not in the vehicle that day, but YBG was. And yes she is/was scared of BG, but only of him getting arrested and sent to prison, so she is covering for him. Also, she might of told LE she parked that vehicle in a location different than at the welfare building and LE knows that location is a lie. Or possibly she even told LE that the vehicle in the welfare parking lot was not being used at all that day.
3. Whoever said they had a dream about an arrest in Delphi and now LE have mentioned PE, I really think dreams like that do happen. When Jayme Closs rescued herself, I did have a dream several days before that she was found and that really did come true! ;)
ETA-hope all of my ramblings make sense. If not, I apologize!

Perhaps a crazy thought, but it occurred to me in the past day or so that the whole “OBG/YBG” sketch thing could be something around an online profile.

LE not only released a new younger (and rather different looking) sketch in April. And has also given an age range stipulating that “he could appear younger”. And could look “somewhere between the two sketches”.

Perhaps it’s possible that this new younger sketch is what an online profile pic resembles? A picture BG put forth as a catfish-type picture. Could this be what LE seems to be cryptically implying?

So perhaps BG actually does look like the video snippet and original sketch, but what they’re saying now is “hey folks- think about this new sketch... he may look like THIS from an online profile”....

Just a new angle I was contemplating. Bc the two sketches thing has been flummoxing me to no end!

MOO

Well that is super interesting! But then wouldn't they know who he was? Like an IP address or something that could identify him or track him? Maybe he used a public computer? That would also make sense about going a new direction .....didn't LE originally rule out social media or cat fishing....now they are back on it.

I think that's why she started filming-they saw him earlier in their walk and he did something to get on their radar.

In 1995 there was a brutal double murder nearby. Matt Coomer (17) and Taiann Wilson (15). They were on their first date, a picnic by the creek. He'd had a crush on her for 3 years. They were sitting on a little bridge, their feet in the water, when a guy came by on a 4-wheeler. He was acting real weird and Matt suggested to Taiann that they leave. Moving on seemed to anger the dude. He shot and killed Matt and then stabbed Taiann 100+ times, slashing her throat 3 times. He didn't know them, and they didn't provoke him.

I remember that like yesterday because she and I were the same age when it happened. An innocent picnic at a small town creek. A deranged man high on something. It's awful. BG may have acted like a creeper earlier on. I think Libby filmed him because she thought they'd be okay and she could show the video when their ride got there. I don't think she felt real danger until it was too late.
What an absolutely bone chilling and tragic event. Makes you keep in mind that evil sometimes has no logical motivation.

Just holding my spot..
Wow!
New suspect in double murder of teen girls in Indiana
murder3-e1563819529765.png

Did this man, Paul Etter, murder two teen girls in 2017?TIPPECANOE COUNTY SHERIFF
Paul Etter blew his brains out on a county road in Indiana on June 27 during a standoff with cops.

But detectives are now crawling through every aspect of the convicted sex offender’s life.

Etter may hold the clues for investigators hunting the killer who murdered two teenage girls in rural Indiana in 2017."

Just holding my spot..
Wow!
New suspect in double murder of teen girls in Indiana
murder3-e1563819529765.png

Did this man, Paul Etter, murder two teen girls in 2017?TIPPECANOE COUNTY SHERIFF
Paul Etter blew his brains out on a county road in Indiana on June 27 during a standoff with cops.

But detectives are now crawling through every aspect of the convicted sex offender’s life.

Etter may hold the clues for investigators hunting the killer who murdered two teenage girls in rural Indiana in 2017."
Does anyone have a link to his voice?

JMO

Based on the last few articles regarding P.E. and the DNA testing they are doing and then going back to this article from the 1-year anniversary, I have regained some hope about them actually having the perp's DNA. Below is BBM.

Delphi one year after the double homicide

DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — It's a difficult anniversary for the city of Delphi. A date that's hitting some harder than others.

David Riley replays this day last year quite often.
"I was on the trail the day that they were killed," said Riley.

He said he didn't see or hear anything.

"I talked to the police twice and gave them DNA and all of that stuff," said Riley. "I was at the other end of the trail, they were by the high bridge, I was by the Freedom Bridge."

I can’t buy into the “they know who it is but need proof, or to crack alibi”etc...

This has become a huge expensvie case...no way, imo, would they continue to treat it as wide open, asking for new tips, etc if they knew who did the murders. They would have been going after this person’s friends and relatives, whoever is involved in alibi etc...bringing them in again and again, explainging the possibility of charges of obstruction, etc...watch any true crime cold case detective shows. The last thing they need two+ years later is to call for new tips. Same goes for second photofit image... they woild not show a drawing of a person they have identified. Too many possible legal problems for one. Either show the suspect’s picture or don’t.

All jmo. I think this was totally random, maybe not even planned. Just a somewhat local weirdo with secret sick thoughts who wanders in the woods and happened upon the girls or saw them being dropped off. Had whatever weapon used on him all the time. And wandered off again...there are thousands of unsolved murders over the years and they surely were not committed by genius level folks...just lucky on that day.
Ted Bundy's IQ was believed to have bordered on genius, if not actually at a genius level. However, even for serial killers, I believe he was the exception to the rule. I also tend to believe this killer is no evil genius, just plain evil.
I can see this as random killing. MAYBE with some degree of planning. If there was a degree of planning I can imagine he could have scouted this place and maybe 2-3 other such alternative areas. In which case he would not be a local or even having lived or visited there in the past - he just did a good job in advance. My problem with that theory is that others in the past would likely have recognized such a person from the sketch. They wouldn't have known his name but they would have seen him before.
I believe this guy was local or a frequent visitor sometime in the past. Perhaps he was much younger, maybe 11-13 years old at that time. If so, maybe he has changed enough over the years the Delphi residents don't recognize him now.

This is a common misconception. Depending on where the DNA is found, that alone could be enough to lead to an arrest and even a conviction.

They would be investigating a person(s) entire life. They'd be getting a warrant for bank information, work records, cell phone information and everything under the sun that could corroborate or refute that persons alibi.

They wouldn't be introducing a new sketch and asking the public to give them several thousands new tips to investigate.

Most importantly, we're not minions. We are bystanders. We have nothing at all to do with this case.
Speak for yourself - I'm a minion sleuther.

Ted Bundy's IQ was believed to have bordered on genius, if not actually at a genius level. However, even for serial killers, I believe he was the exception to the rule. I also tend to believe this killer is no evil genius, just plain evil.
I can see this as random killing. MAYBE with some degree of planning. If there was a degree of planning I can imagine he could have scouted this place and maybe 2-3 other such alternative areas. In which case he would not be a local or even having lived or visited there in the past - he just did a good job in advance. My problem with that theory is that others in the past would likely have recognized such a person from the sketch. They wouldn't have known his name but they would have seen him before.
I believe this guy was local or a frequent visitor sometime in the past. Perhaps he was much younger, maybe 11-13 years old at that time. If so, maybe he has changed enough over the years the Delphi residents don't recognize him now.
Why are LE saying he is local then? That would be very misleading. They are also saying someone will recognize the mannerisms, the walk etc. I.e. will recognize him as he is now, hiding in plain sight. They seemed adamant about it. Even may be in the room or watching nearby. Were they lying?

Why are LE saying he is local then? That would be very misleading. They are also saying someone will recognize the mannerisms, the walk etc. I.e. will recognize him as he is now, hiding in plain sight. They seemed adamant about it. Even may be in the room or watching nearby. Were they lying?

They also mentioned he might have lived there before or work there. moo

"We also believe this person is from Delphi--currently or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis or works here."

‘We also believe this person is from Delphi’: Police release new sketch, additional information in Delphi murder investigation

I have checked and there are people with the last name Etter living in Delphi,
however I have not had time to check out if the Delphi Etter family is related to the PE family.

Well, I haven't posted in a really long time. I had to reverify my account... Anyways, I thought I'd see what everyone was thinking here.

So I have some thoughts on the last press conference. I think LE went through everything again and discovered a lead they didn't see as relevant in the beginning, hence the new sketch. I kind of wondered if the vehicle they asked about was actually where the witness who gave the composite sketch (second released but first actual sketch) saw the suspect and LE was sending that message to the killer. I thought the whole press conference revealed the killer's profile and the police were dropping hints to the killer. I thought the shack reference was obviously about the killer's religious tendancies... Also I wondered, does LE think this is a serial killer or a killer who has the capacity to become a serial killer.

Perhaps a crazy thought, but it occurred to me in the past day or so that the whole “OBG/YBG” sketch thing could be something around an online profile.

LE not only released a new younger (and rather different looking) sketch in April. And has also given an age range stipulating that “he could appear younger”. And could look “somewhere between the two sketches”.

Perhaps it’s possible that this new younger sketch is what an online profile pic resembles? A picture BG put forth as a catfish-type picture. Could this be what LE seems to be cryptically implying?

So perhaps BG actually does look like the video snippet and original sketch, but what they’re saying now is “hey folks- think about this new sketch... he may look like THIS from an online profile”....

Just a new angle I was contemplating. Bc the two sketches thing has been flummoxing me to no end!

MOO

This is a very clever insight! It even makes the "looks younger than he is" sentence make sense. I think I'm going to rename BG Bridge Generic guy, because everyone looks like him.

I want to get excited about PE but I'm not there yet. This is something like the 3rd or 4th person on our radar who we've been allowed to discuss and all of them looked good too. My instinct s say he isn't the guy. We don't know that SA was involved with the Delphi girls and PE not only didn't kill his victim, he returned her.

I still think he is someone not on anyone's radar right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23