CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I had read something about Red Deer

Schmegelsky described his son, who did not finish high school, as “a smart kid” who was into computer games, curious about his ancestry and just starting to become less introverted. Schmegelsky said neither Bryer nor Kam is violent or into drugs.

He said both Bryer and Kam love to play games that simulate war and involve hunting and camouflage. He thinks the instincts they learned from playing those games could help explain where they are now.

RCMP not ruling out link between missing Vancouver Island teens, body found near truck, double slaying

[rbm]

of course they do

Schmegelsky described his son, who did not finish high school, as “a smart kid” who was into computer games, curious about his ancestry and just starting to become less introverted. Schmegelsky said neither Bryer nor Kam is violent or into drugs.

He said both Bryer and Kam love to play games that simulate war and involve hunting and camouflage. He thinks the instincts they learned from playing those games could help explain where they are now.
RSBM

>CRINGE<

Wow, what a twist!

Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, from Port Alberni, British Columbia, are the main suspects in the slayings of 23-year-old Australian Lucas Fowler, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, who were discovered shot to death on July 15 along the side of the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, British Columbia.

The pair have been spotted in northern Saskatchewan, and are believed to still be traveling in a grey 2011 Toyota Rav 4.

suspects1.jpg

Kam-Bryer.jpg

Missing Canadian men now considered suspects in killings of couple, other man, police reveal
Their eyes are ‘dead’ in the latest photos imo

So Bryer's dad says he only saw his son every other weekend but knows he's not into drugs?
And dad knows Kam is not into drugs?
I doubt that. Teenage boys are very good at
hiding drug use from their parents.
I doubt the dad knows much at all about his son and his friend, Kam.
moo

So Bryer's dad says he only saw his son every other weekend but knows he's not into drugs?
And dad knows Kam is not into drugs?
I doubt that. Teenage boys are very good at
hiding drug use from their parents.
I doubt the dad knows much at all about his son and his friend, Kam.
moo
I can believe they weren't into drugs. To me, they don't look like druggies at any rate.

I wonder if they have some fantasy of a killing-spree road trip, to take out people as they go along for as long as they can. Extra points for vehicle changes.

I hope they are caught very soon.

jmo

you guys can link back to post #440 if you need anything
if you feel like iv missed something, let me know before my edit time runs out and i'll add it

Woken up at birdsong in the dark this morning by daughter, claiming I owe her a dinner out tonight. She's been insisting from the get go that those two boys were shifty and dodgy, and I've been insisting they were nature loving adventurers.

Despite claims to the contrary, in the overall stats for murder, two people reaching the same pitch of murderous rage at the same time over the same people is not common. It is common for murder to be committed one on one, right across all communities on the globe, so this is, in the catalogue of murder, not just Canadian murders, a rare event.

And particularly, statistically, if both took on one victim each, instead of one doing the killing and the other doing the menacing part. Which we may never know if these boys decide to go out in a blaze of glory, which is not an unlikely scenario, considering their future life should they be apprehended.

A sad and terrible business, all round, all over .

It is possible. They left Port Alberni on Friday July 12. Gas station footage is Saturday evening. 20-21 hour trip. Not likely, but def possible.

Google Maps

Early reports mentioned they had already been in Yukon, and considering driving to Alberta.

That could mean they drove through Watson Lake, towards LF/CD disabled van location.

Early reports mentioned LE being puzzled why they went back to BC from Yukon.

So I am guessing they murdered LF/CD on the way to Alberta, but turned back and went through Watson Lake to Dease Lake.

Do we have MSM that states when McLeod and Schmegelsky left Port Alberni?
Yes I'll find it. Was just reading it.

RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying

Schmegelsky’s grandmother, Carol Starkey, said McLeod and Schmegelsky left Port Alberni on July 12 to find work in Whitehorse. When they arrived in Whitehorse a few days later, they decided it wasn’t what they had expected. Starkey, who was last in touch with her grandson on July 13 or 14, isn’t sure what their plans were after that.

Early reports mentioned they had already been in Yukon, and considering driving to Alberta.

That could mean they drove through Watson Lake, towards LF/CD disabled van location.

Early reports mentioned LE being puzzled why they went back to BC from Yukon.

So I am guessing they murdered LF/CD on the way to Alberta, but turned back and went through Watson Lake to Dease Lake.
The reports I read mentioned they told family they were in Whitehorse. Not sure if they were ever seen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member