CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if anything do we know about these two ?
Well a google search won't give you much beyond what you've heard here, but it would show you the physical similarities in the police sketch of the still unknown man in a Jeep possibly in connection with the northern BC murders of couple Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese, or seen in the vicinity of the area at the time. Possibly seen talking to the couple. The missing men (Ryan and Richard) were friends from Surrey that have disappeared, vehicle found abandoned 300 km away from where they were last seen... and there hasn't been much more developements on the story. Both men unaccounted for since. All very strange and unexplained.

edit, I should add that police have said that they do not believe the cases of missing Ryan and Richard are connected to the case of murdered Lucas and Chynna.

These two are behaving more as spree killers, than as serial killers.

There’s a long history of this sort of thing; teenagers who just want to kill.

If history is any indication, these two will move on to a kidnapping.

What's this about the ferry? The link above says it doesn't run on Tuesday. So they were on it yesterday? Going which way?

So sounds like they're on the move but how far will they get? Their luck has to run out soon I hope. I predict they'll be caught in Ontario if they manage to get into Ontario.

I think the adrenalin and the high will wear off, too.

Only so much lots of coffee and excitement can do in the face of a huge contingent of experienced and very well trained and armed forces

Armed and dangerous B.C. murder suspects may have been in Manitoba: RCMP
"Cpl. Chris Manseau in an emailed statement said investigators were “trying to stress to the public we’re not limiting our efforts to the Province of Saskatchewan, based on the last confirmed sightings of Bryer Schemegelesky and Kam McLeod,” Manseau said on Tuesday.

“We want the public to be mindful that we received those photos within the last 24 hours, however the photos were taken some time before that. We believe that they have travelled since that time, and we are asking all Canadians to remain vigilant of them, not to approach them and to call 911 should they recognize them or the vehicle they were last known to be in: a grey 2011 Toyota Rav4.”

Teenagers do stupid $hit ... Taking a sandwich or two doesn’t make one a murderer .

The thing is, no one has found any kind of nefarious activity at all in their past, other than one story about butter chicken. It does seem that these two went from zero to spree killing. That has to be very rare. Usually there is at least some sign in advance. No one could have predicted a dash and dine (he did takeout) could lead to multiple murder. There has to be something more to this story. Bryer's father said they were good boys. Maybe it's on internet gaming sites.

Wow, was not expecting to see this when I woke up. Now my brain is wondering wtf is going on. Was this all planned out from the get go? Do the parents know they had guns? What was going through their head? I'm just amazed by this case now

It’s probably hard for non-Canucks to appreciate just how weird this is even for Canadians. This spree killers on the run extreme north version is just crazy. If planned, it’s kind of darkly clever. The remote outposts through the vast wilderness approach is probably the only way you stay a day ahead and off of most CCTV in 2019.

I think the adrenalin and the high will wear off, too.

Only so much lots of coffee and excitement can do in the face of a huge contingent of experienced and very well trained and armed forces
Money will run out first, and that’s when they’ll make their biggest mistake.

Any other Canadians thinking about Millard and Smich? Very different crimes, but that same element of incredulity at the brazen madness of it all.

There are a shocking number of cases just like this one.

It isn’t a recent phenomenon either.

These two haven’t thought very far ahead, and they don’t have an endgame.

It’s probably hard for non-Canucks to appreciate just how weird this is even for Canadians. This spree killers on the run extreme north version is just crazy. If planned, it’s kind of darkly clever. The remote outposts through the vast wilderness approach is probably the only way you stay a day ahead and off of most CCTV in 2019.
Yeah, but it's not as if their goal is to drive into a country where you can't be traced and escape to live on and tell stories.

This behaviour is boxing themselves into a lonely corner with no escape outlet across a border.

Either die in a lonely black fly-laden bog in a hail of bullets, or face a surrender to grow old and become forgotten inside a prison

Well a google search won't give you much beyond what you've heard here, but it would show you the physical similarities in the police sketch of the still unknown man in a Jeep possibly in connection with the northern BC murders of couple Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese, or seen in the vicinity of the area at the time. Possibly seen talking to the couple. The missing men (Ryan and Richard) were friends from Surrey that have disappeared, vehicle found abandoned 300 km away from where they were last seen... and there hasn't been much more developements on the story. Both men unaccounted for since. All very strange and unexplained.

edit, I should add that police have said that they do not believe the cases of missing Ryan and Richard are connected to the case of murdered Lucas and Chynna.

Yes. They also said the dead man outside Dease Lake and the burnt truck were not connected to the murders of Chynna and Lucas. Then they backtracked. Skepticism is due.

You need to click on the twitter story - it then gives you all the comments, some people are adding in photos from Gillam too.

I did. Didn't see anything we didn't already know in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member