CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian and American found dead along Alaska Highway - Energeticcity.ca

Snipped...
...“We have lost our dear Lucas Fowler, son, brother, grandson and friend in the most terrible of circumstances. To lose someone so young and vibrant, who was travelling the world and just enjoying life to the full, is devastating.

To know his beautiful girlfriend, Chynna Deese of Charlotte, North Carolina, also lost her life in this violent event is too cruel. All our love and best wishes go to Chynna’s family and friends.

We are all now travelling to Canada to be with our boy and to bring him home.
Our deepest thanks for all your love and care. At this stage, we can only move forward a minute at a time, and those minutes are moving so slowly.

Please share this with all those who may have crossed paths anywhere in the world with these beautiful young people.”

This is so beautiful.

It's quite obvious they must be aware aware they're missing people/suspects, why else would they be in hiding, not contacting family..

what are the chances they would find a cabin out there just wandering around the forest? And if they are lost or die out there, what are the chances of them ever being found? I had a relative go missing in Nova Scotia while hunting and he has never been found...and that was a relatively contained and searchable forest area.

I've thought of this aswell, if they went into the vast northern MB forests, and they commit suicide or succumb to the elements, exposure... the chances of finding them would be considerably low. No thermal tracking, very little human activity if any, very difficult to search such a vast area. And yes while a chance of finding a cabin exists, that also might be a longshot in those parts. And they still need water, food... the chances of finding a cabin filled with supplies is even more unlikely. I don't think they can hide forever. I do think there's a possibility they set out on this journey without the intention to return... as someone else said, a possible "suicide mission". I just hope they're found one way or another and soon.

It's quite obvious they must be aware aware they're missing people/suspects, why else would they be in hiding, not contacting family..

I've thought of this aswell, if they went into the vast northern MB forests, and they commit suicide or succumb to the elements, exposure... the chances of finding them would be considerably low. No thermal tracking, very little human activity if any, very difficult to search such a vast area. And yes while a chance of finding a cabin exists, that also might be a longshot in those parts. And they still need water, food... the chances of finding a cabin filled with supplies is even more unlikely. I don't think they can hide forever. I do think there's a possibility they set out on this journey without the intention to return... as someone else said, a possible "suicide mission". I just hope they're found one way or another and soon.
If they are never found, people will remain worried indefinitely, thinking they could show up at any time to steal food, kill for supplies, etc. I hope they are found (and today!).

jmo

Just as speculation while we wait for something more concrete from LE, is anyone on here familiar with that region of northern Manitoba near Gillam? Is it like in northern Ontario: swampy, muskeg, thick forest?

If we can accept for a moment that is the Rav4 at Fox Lake and if the two were not able to get another vehicle and fled into the woods: what are the chances they would find a cabin out there just wandering around the forest? And if they are lost or die out there, what are the chances of them ever being found? I had a relative go missing in Nova Scotia while hunting and he has never been found...and that was a relatively contained and searchable forest area.

It is a densely forested region that also has sprawling wetlands. It gets cold early and quick. I don’t give a *advertiser censored* how outdoorsy they think they are (especially without drinking water), they will die out there eventually.

I also imagine that if the RCMP know that they are on foot, or at least are trying to make sure they know they are on foot. They will be doing sweeps at night with thermal detection. If they are on foot they aren’t going ANYWHERE quickly. The RCMP will just put together a gameplan and then they are toast.

Unless a bear or wolves get them first.

EAQ8I8kWsAAKaRc.jpg

Schmegelsky's toys

L2RWJUN5XBGBXEIUTBMT2NMDZY.JPG

another military wannabe (airsoft, not real weapon)

U2FPXQMTQRE5TKG2MFEC7PQOEQ.JPG

a third image sent to another gamer

source:RCMP continue search for suspects in three B.C. slayings[/QUOTE]
Is that gas mask real? If so, I'm concerned they have plans to do some widespread damage.
Maybe the leader of the two?

"Happy Birthday" -- a present?

Forgive me if these have been asked before.
Where did the guns come from?
Was going north to look for work a cover story for something planned?

They may be "skilled" outdoors but what kind of gear did they leave their homes with? They won't be any match for the bears and the bugs will be relentless. It's hot out today in Manitoba so their need for water will increase.

I assume the police have a warrant for their cell phones and electronics.

I wonder if they'll kill themselves. It sounds like a spiraling frenzy.

Someone mentioned they seem like the Columbine shooters. That may be true.

It also makes me wonder if they'll end their spree in a mass shooting type crime. And allow themselves to be killed in it.

What weapons do they have access to? Do we know? And no vehicle now that we know of?

As per request...please update/change what may be incorrect!

Friday, July 12- BS and KM leave Port Alberni, BC

Monday July 15- LF and CS found murdered near Liard Hot Springs, BC

Thursday, July 18- KM and BS seen at Jade City Store north of Dease Lake

Friday July 19- KM and BS’s truck found burned; unidentified man found a few km away near Dease Lake, BC

Sunday, July 21- KM and DS possibly seen in Meadow Lake, SK

Monday, July 22- RCMP stated that KM and BS spotted in northern Saskatchewan sometime in early morning this day

Monday, July 22 @ approx. 4pm- KM and BS seen in Split Lake, MB

Monday, July 22 @ approx. 7pm- burning car resembling a Rav4 found near Fox Lake First Nation, MB

Tuesday, July 23- RCMP announce KM and BS suspects in deaths of LF, CS and unidentified man

Has anyone made a map?

Just as speculation while we wait for something more concrete from LE, is anyone on here familiar with that region of northern Manitoba near Gillam? Is it like in northern Ontario: swampy, muskeg, thick forest?

If we can accept for a moment that is the Rav4 at Fox Lake and if the two were not able to get another vehicle and fled into the woods: what are the chances they would find a cabin out there just wandering around the forest? And if they are lost or die out there, what are the chances of them ever being found? I had a relative go missing in Nova Scotia while hunting and he has never been found...and that was a relatively contained and searchable forest area.

I used to help remote cabins get satellite or wireless internet, and recall a few Gillam area customers. Their cabin and locale photos show tall dense evergreens. Difficult search from a helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd