CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally unknown at this point. Stolen from the unidentified victim? Stolen from family/friends/neighbours before they set out? Purchased? Legally? Illegally?

Nobody knows.

I'm really curious about this. Rifles can be purchased here but anything else is quite difficult. Older foreign military surplus can be bought, think Gulf War leftovers, but they're modified to not be automatic weapons and their magazines are welded to only hold a few bullets.

Hand guns are virtually out of the questions, but not impossible to obtain legally.

Last edited:
Here is a quick and dirty map

Liard Hot Springs, BC - Lucas & Chynna were killed about 15 K south of this location
Dease Lake, BC - burned truck and camper found about 50k south, a couple miles away was the unidentified deceased man who owned the RAV4 they stole
Meadow Lake, SK - Last confirmed sighting in a store purchasing gas Monday afternoon
Bird, MB - Small community about 20K northwest of Gillam, MB, where the RAV4 was discovered burning Monday night

Google Maps

CTV map assumes they took the ferry to the Lower Mainland. Based on eyewitness reports, they say. They also show a track to Watson Lake, then turning back to B.C.

Public safety mentioned over and over by CTV.

I'm really curious about this. Rifles can be purchased here but anything is is quite difficult. Older foreign military surplus can be bought, think Gulf War leftovers, but they're modified to not be automatic weapons and their magazines are welded to only hold a few bullets.

Hand guns are virtually out of the questions, but not impossible to obtain legally.
What's the gun he's holding in the photos recently posted?

Something vintage? New?

jmo

I used to help remote cabins get satellite or wireless internet, and recall a few Gillam area customers. Their cabin and locale photos show tall dense evergreens. Difficult search from a helicopter.
If you look at Google maps there's a couple of hydro camps, transmission lines that are cut for access, and water from the Nelson River if they head that way.

So the burnt RAV4 near Gillam has now been confirmed by RCMP to be connected to the teens.

It just seems to me that them setting the RAV4 on fire proves they are not very bright. It's inexplicable. Why would you announce your position like that? Did they think they were covering their tracks?

If they did take the ferry to the Lower Mainland, it's possible they tracked Chynna and Lucas to the gas station at Fort Nelson.

CTV, show your sources, please.

So the burnt RAV4 near Gillam has now been confirmed by RCMP to be connected to the teens.

It just seems to me that them setting the RAV4 on fire proves they are not very bright. It's inexplicable. Why would you announce your position like that? Did they think they were covering their tracks?
They burned the vehicle right near the reserve..maybe hoping no one would notice there. But, they did and the Chief indicated to his knowledge no one on the res drove a car like that. Link previously posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member