CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a weird route, if this is accurate. Not to mention the fact that it would be an incredible distance.

We’ll need someone to chime in as to if this map is correct.

Bizarre.
I think thats incorrect. The northern Sask sighting was on Sunday and Gillam area activity was all on Monday.

Edit to clarify-- Map is correct, timeline isnt

Manitoba Hydro has dams, and buildings there's bunk houses for the hydro workers. If you Google "Keyask Dam" in Gillam you can see how the hydro camps look. They are very nice.

Those camps are like hostels for hydro workers, with buffet cafeteria and showers. Sundance Camp is close to the burnt RAV4, but they will be quickly noticed.

Am I reading that correctly? They went from Manitoba to Northern Saskatchewan and then turned around and went back to Manitoba in the course of a day or two?

I think it's just worded weird. I took it as "on 7/23 they were named suspects, and were noted to have been last seen in Saskatchewan"--not that they were seen there specifically on 7/23, just that it was announced on 7/23 that was the last place they'd been seen (on whatever date prior).

Am I reading that correctly? They went from Manitoba to Northern Saskatchewan and then turned around and went back to Manitoba in the course of a day or two?
No, I don't think that is correct. I think the confusion at the Daily Mail was that the RCMP held a press conference on July 23 at which they stated that BS and KM were seen in northern Saskatchewan 20 hours earlier. It was since reported that they were spotted in Meadow Lake, SK on Sunday, July 21.

That’s a weird route, if this is accurate. Not to mention the fact that it would be an incredible distance.

Bizarre.

It's pretty much the equivalent of driving from like Chicago to Baltimore and then turning right around and driving back to Chicago.

Teens thought missing now suspects in northern B.C. double murder, unidentified body

This article indicates they were seen in Meadow Lake Saskatchewan on Sunday 7/21. Meadow lake isn't in the same location as the dot on the map in the other article, but I think that dot was placed arbitrarily to indicate "the northern region of Saskatchewan" in general.

I think the Meadow Lake siting is what the 7/23 announcement refers to, although obviously I can't be certain.

eta: my god I spelled "sighting" as "siting" twice in 5 minutes, what is my issue?

Bizarre.

It can’t be accurate because the RCMP just held a PC an hour ago and stated increased police presence in the area of Gillam, Manitoba, near where the burned 2011 RAV4 was found. It was confirmed this was the car they were driving. No other or more recent confirmed sightings were mentioned.

A recent unconfirmed sighting at Yorkton, Sask has been mentioned by the media, subsequently discounted and anyway, the town isn’t in northern Sask.

No. They just confirmed that the burned vehicle near Gillam is in fact linked to the teens.

Also, not sure if it was in the presser, but RCMP has announced the body found 'near' the boys' vehicle has been tentatively identified.
Thanks ... was hoping for more than that tho ... Do we get the feeling that they are still near Gillam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson