MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Twitter is still up and a LaFayette Co jury will not be sympathetic. His Twitter will not play well in court due to his tweeting after committing the crime. The tweets before the crime depicted an entitled little punk. He’ll get no sympathy from a LaFayette County jury. Defense will try to plea bargain to life in prison. Hopefully prosecution will throw without parole on there.
i can't find his twitter. seems someone took it down

My husband is LE and knows about guns (I do not lol) but he said Glock 38s are not 9mm, but .45 G.A.P. Not sure it makes a difference, but he essentially said a 9mm Glock 38 doesn’t exist. Just wanted to say what he said. I know this was posted awhile ago.

Agreed according to my research too. 9mm vs. .45 GAP is just different size ammo. (.45 is larger)

Did have a girlfriend? I can't find where that has been stated. His facebook had pictures that looked like a girlfriend but I guess could be his sister.

I noted that on the perp walk video, he did not seem to have a scratch on him.
<modsnip - rumor>
I’m thinking she told him it was over and that she wanted to move on . He went crazy because he thinks so highly of himself .
A friend said she spent many times holding Ally due to crying over BT. Maybe he beat her before. She definitely deserved MUCH better ! RIP. So sad ! Lock him up for LIFE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendall Downing @kendall_downing
NEW: Brandon Theesfeld lived at this apt complex off Old Taylor Rd in Oxford. Neighbors say they didn’t interact with him much but would see him going to the gym. Another neighbor told me she heard loud parties
@WMCActionNews5

EAQdpA_WkAADLBG

10:24 AM · Jul 24, 2019 pst
i wonder if he lived alone or had a room mate??

Lakeside Market store hours:

Address: 600 MS-310, Como, MS 38619

Hours:
Wednesday 5AM–9PM
Thursday 5AM–9PM
Friday 5AM–9PM
Saturday Open 24 hours
Sunday 5AM–9PM
Monday 5AM–9PM
Tuesday 5AM–9PM

OK, answers that question....

Thanks for that, those are weird hours. They close at 9pm on Friday and then re-open at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie